Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hanamarthins@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hanamarthins@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:31 pm

hana007
Female / Single
29 - Stockholm / Sweden

Slogan
sweet girl
About Me
am a honest lady and am from UK and am presently single and am seeking for a very serious relationship
Looking For
am looking for a man with a very serious ambition and i am here seeking for serious relationship that will last long and end up in a marriage
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 146
Weight(kg) 59
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Profession nurse
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage, Sex
Interests interested in someone very honest
Activities sport
Books novels
Movies action movie
Music blues
TV Shows entertainment
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello ... I'm Hana, 30 years old, single, never married, I went through your profile and I think it's interesting, I'm really looking for a man honest and sincere about his words and feelings. A man who is ready for a long term relationship, and ready to build up a family with someone real and honest as caring as I am. A marriage-minded and family - oriented person I can take my whole life that I was actually looking for long term relationship with a decent man, someone honest, caring, romantic, loyal, intelligent, passionate, loving, and safe ... to focus and know what he want. Most of all I care about happiness and a little adventure in my life.I want a man that i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart, to make a normal relationship should really be based on trust, loyalty, care, mind share, and understand that love and trust are one big family. I will like to have a little chat with you maybe on Facebook Hana Marthins is my name or email me at hanamarthins@outlook.com and I hope to hear from you soon
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.