Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

flybynite2013@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

flybynite2013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:49 pm

flybynite2013 Profile: Seeking for true love.. flybynite2013 is my YAHOO IM
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: OtherZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Paterson, New Jersey, US

flybynite2013@yahoo.com

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
outstanding

About Me
,My name is Daniella.I'm a gentle,loyal,family oriented,soft,passionate,trustworthy lady.i'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a lady full of fun,
i seem to be seriouslywanting to meet the man of my life.Ilove music,movies,outdoors,sight seeing and reading.I'm caring,understanding and honest.I a seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady because somehow i loved to be pampered.I love kids,I love dancing(Its part of my life)I am all forcuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontanious actions and suprises. I love to be hugged from behind when I'm cooking in the kitchen. I love to cook, love sports, take walks on the beach, I love to travel.
Attachments
l7zc76yr-d81a-0-mnztidw.jpg
l7zc76yr-d81a-0-mnztidw.jpg (31.78 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.