Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

laura_ben2000@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

laura_ben2000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:14 pm

About Me
I am looking for a man that is as tired of playing games as I am. The past several relationships that I have been in move along fine to a certain point. It seems like once you near that serious commitment stage that people tend to turn tail and run. This is what has happened to me.
Looking For
I am looking for a man that is as tired of playing games as I am. The past several relationships that I have been in move along fine to a certain point. It seems like once you near that serious commitment stage that people tend to turn tail and run. This is what has happened to me.
Appearance
Eye Wear None
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Single
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Interests in a man
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master

hello how are u doing there i am laura by name i will also like to chatt with u and know each other more better so if u care to chatt with me u can add me on my yahoo im laura_ben2000@yahoo.com
Attachments
laura2.JPG
laura2.JPG (30.59 KiB) Viewed 729 times
laura.JPG
laura.JPG (28.61 KiB) Viewed 729 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.