Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jameshilary188@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jameshilary188@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:58 am

Message on the dating site:

Hello Thanks so much for your concern,am James and am new to this site,i would like to get to know you more if you don't mind and lets see if we can start something special..i have checked out your profile on here and it seems you are cool,you can write me through my mail at jameshilary188@gmail.com or you can contact me through my mobile number (513) 549-0591

Thanks

Profile elements:

James
Male / Single
51 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Orlando/ United States

Jamesneedslove

So here I am, looking at the 'golden years' !! I've lived a very full life thus far and am excited about finding a new partner to enjoy the second half of it with me. I have a very optimistic view point on life and want to find someone who feels the same. My positive attitude influences everything in my life. Many people tell me that the first thing they notice about me is my smile and I'm glad. I'm very honest, but I try to be kind at the same time. I'm a good listener ad try to be the best friend that I can be. I just recently joined the YMCA and am excited about getting into better shape so that I can keep dancing my way through life.

I'm looking for someone genuine. I want you to look into my eyes when we are having a conversation and have a good attitude about the future (even though it's been rough lately) I would love to see a woman who looks good in a skits as well as jeans and a t-shirt.

Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 139
Weight(kg) 52

Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Medical / Dental / Veterinary
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Background / Cultural Values
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

james.JPG

+15135490591
Bandwidth.com VoIP in Cincinnati, OH
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.