Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweetcheek54@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweetcheek54@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 am

This one sent to me via the contact form:

How are you doing??Thanks for contacting me,I'm Ruth By name,I'm looking for a serious relationship...Tell me more about yourself i love to correspond with you..... you can reach me via my message sweetcheek54@yahoo.com... I'll be waiting for a response from you, email me directly to my email address..
User Name: heavenlyone735
Attachments
sweetcheek54.jpg
sweetcheek54.jpg (2.9 KiB) Viewed 914 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sweetcheek54@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Email:

I am so happy to have come in contact with you and i hope that this meeting will be something reasonable to me ...I have enclose my pics here for you , i hope you will like it ...I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now.I should tell you that I am very open-minded I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public.There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful relationship than I am, and you can count on that. I am from an Italian family, And the only child..well I will want you to know that my great dream for the future is to find the Man who will be my best friend, my lover, and my sex partner(sex is part of a good relationship). and partner in all life's adventures,at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with,sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and
that's a lot, believe me.i also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit.. I will like to tell you that i have a degree in Science at the St.Paul college Bow London,Lately am trying to build up my own company, As a computer Engineer. so i am presently in Nigeria I will be home in 3 weeks time, and that is why i have to take my time to look for that right man who i can be happy with when i get back, I hope you dont mind the distance as i think distance doesn't count in a good relationship as relationship is a thing of the heart......If there is any thing you will like to know pls ask me ... I will have to close for now and i will say there is nothing like giving a trial... hope to see your mail soon bye ...so can i get t o know more about you i mean your age and what you do for work and i will like to know your like and dislike too.................
Your Friend
Ruth.

ruth.jpg

ruth1.jpg

ruth2.jpg

Return-Path: sweetcheek54@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.138.166.2]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 41.138.166.2
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Port Harcourt
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.