Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

donlopz566@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

donlopz566@yahoo.com

Unread postby Tomatto » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:14 am

I met him in tagged .com during the lately summer holiday.(2014) He greeted to me like'' HI ! my name is Donton Philip Lopez from New York, 32 years old (Year 2014)your picture is really catch my eyes, I am here looking for a wife and I am the only son of my dad so I am serious to my marriage.'' I denied him but he kept sending me messages and he looked very honest so I trusted him and allow him a ''chance''. We met few weeks and he wanted me took oasks with him what was like '' we have to trust each other and only chat with each other or die''. Actually he was chatting with different women and full of lies, he told me he is working family golden business . After taking oash, he said he will go to India and then Dubai for his 40kg golds and then come to Chinese and buy two homes both our countries, I said I dun need your money, he said '' my money is your money, your money is my money He forced me to yahoo cam with him to show he is real and then sent me two his pictures, the problems are coming...

I used Google searched him, one of his picture was stealed, the model little bit look like him.
[img]C:\Users\smilefish\Desktop\777h.jpg[/img]
He also sent me another picture:
[img]C:\Users\smilefish\Desktop\3nmmXGWkqt6KHpmPUluMYCKLIVDuw0XA3YDitbBJefw=.jpg[/img]
Also his another identify in another scam warmer websites:
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto ... 00&p=91050
http://dangersofinternetdating.blogspot ... chive.html

His Facebook is inside the web(He said he only has A yahoo messager , no other social web)
His tagged .com : http:/ /www.tag ged.com/profile.html?uid=7292907702
His other names : Sunny Mac, Harry Greg, Donton Philip Lopez, Ronald David
emails: donlopz566@yahoo.com

In addition, he told me he recorded my cam when I said out the fact and very rude. He said he is a Cathlic, Christian but he did the scams ...
Tomatto
New survivor

Re: donlopz566@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Profile elements on Tagged:

Donton Philip
Tagline: RESPECT
Languages: English, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Picture used:
donton.jpg
donton.jpg (30.65 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: donlopz566@yahoo.com

Unread postby Tomatto » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Underwear photo removed - pic is of Ryan from FAH - Wayne.

Tomatto
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.