Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. James L. Terry

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: alfredsimpsonundip@deliveryman.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Received: 29. August 2013
From: "ALFRED SIMPSON" <alfredsimpsonundip@deliveryman.com>
To: xxx
Subject: Good afternoon Dear Mrs. xxx Terry
From Mr.Alfred Simpson.

Good afternoon Dear Mrs. xxx Terry

Madam,

I read your e-mail .

The Cargo section of the Heathrow Airport has Confirmed their receipt of the Money in their account.

They have assured to revert to me and I am now waiting for them to Issue the necessary required Document for Final Approval of my movement to meet you in xxx with your Cargo.

Though they are complaining that they are cross checking on a certain International Cargo Cross Boarder clearance Mandate (ICCBCM)which they have asked me if I have in my possession covering the cargo and I told them that I do not have such information at all as Imposed on your Cargo before it can have a final delivery to xxx.

Do you have this International Cargo Cross Boarder clearance Mandate (ICCBCM)?? if yes,pls send to me through mail attachment so I can submit to them here.

I am still in wait for their Issuance of the Non Inspection Bond Document that you have already paid for and to also know about outcome of their decision in the International Cargo Cross Boarder clearance Mandate (ICCBCM) request Imposed on the Cargo before it can be granted final movement, but I pray they waive it over.

I will Inform you as soon as I gets information from them this afternoon.

As per your suggestion to send me some money for my upkeep until my arrival in xxx ,I spoke to them here on how I can receive money from xxx without delaying through bank account, and they told me that I should advise you to send me the money through Western Union Money Transfer as it is the fastest way of transfer and confirmable in 10mns,from the time of transfer and the Boss of the Cargo section here said that they have an Agen who works here at the Airport Western Union Money Transfer Office and he said that you can use the name of the staff to send the money across through Western Union Money Transfer.

Madam,I will need about 2800euros, so that I can also have my BTA from it,They advised that you should split the Money and send it in different parts on the name below :

They advised that when you gets to the Western Union Money Transfer office, they may ask if you know whom you are sending the Money to, Just answer and say, YES ,that you know whom you are sending to and you can say that the receiver is your relative and if you are asked reason for sending the Money,you have to say that it's Personal.

Send 1800euros To :

Name : EZIOHA RODRICK

Address : LONDON

send 1000euros To

Name : EZIOHA RODRICK

Endeavour to send me this 2800euros today so that I can move Immediately after their clarification of the pending cross Boarder clearance Mandate and Issuance of the Non Inspection Bond already paid ,of your cargo.

Send me the MTCN,question and answer etc,so that I can give them for Immediate cash-up

At Your Service,

see you soon in xxx.

Thanks

Mr.Alfred Simpson

+447752997474
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Subject: Good Morning Dear Mrs. xxx Terry
From Mr.Alfred Simpson.

Good Morning Dear Mrs. xxx Terry

Madam,

I received your Letter and expression of your Non possession of the Required Vital Document INTERNATIONAL CARGO CROSS BOARDER CLEARANCE MANDATE (ICCBCM) and I also informed the Authority here and have been waiting since days for the Cargo section of the Heathrow Airport Authority to get back to me with out-come of the vital Document Issuance or Waivering after I informed them that you do not have the required Document INTERNATIONAL CARGO CROSS BOARDER CLEARANCE MANDATE (ICCBCM).

I heard from them this morning and they said that since you do not have the required Cargo Cross Boarder Mandate,and due to the vital nature of the cargo Cross Boarder Mandate,it cannot be Waivered as I have requested for and they stated that you are going to pay for the Issuance of the required.

THIS INTERNATIONAL CARGO CROSS BOARDER CLEARANCE MANDATE (ICCBCM) COST as inline to Information from the Cargo section authority here is : 48.745GBP(FORTY EIGHT THOUSAND,SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS ONLY ) OR EQUIVALENT OF 62,156 EUROS (SIXTY TWO THOUSAND,ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX EUROS ONLY) and the Clearance must be gotten from here in London,uk before Cargo further Movement to xxx (victim's country).

The London Heathrow Airport Cargo section Authority advised that to Facilitate the Release of your Cargo for final delivery to that you should effect the Payment to the appropriate office incharge of your Cargo Cross Boarder Mandate Issuance, through their Agent receiving Bank Account in Holland, to enable them Issue the Cargo Cross Boarder Clearance Mandate on your Cargo and to allow me final movement to meet you in xxx with your Cargo.

Receiving Bank Account for the fee wire herein detailed below :

..........................................................................................................

BANK NAME: ABN AMRO BANK

BANK ADDRESS: SCHELDEPLEIN 1/5 ,1078 GR AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS

IBAN: NL75ABNA042154xxxx

SWIFT /BIC: ABNAxxxx

ACCOUNT NAME: J. WITZENHAUSEN GALLERY

..........................................................................................................

I await your urgent compliance to your Luggage INTERNATIONAL CARGO CROSS BOARDER CLEARANCE MANDATE (ICCBCM) fee, to enhance my final movement to xxx to make final cargo delivery to you.

I will arrive in xxx with your box Cargo after you have send the Money and confirmed by the Airport Authority here.

At Your Service,

see you soon in xxx.

Thanks

Mr.Alfred Simpson

+447752997474
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Received: 05. October 2013
Subject: Good Evening Dear Mrs. xxx Terry
From Mr.Alfred Simpson.

Good Evening Dear Mrs. xxx Terry

Madam,

I received the 2000euros that you have already sent.

No problem,you can send the balance 1500euros tomorrow morning through Moneygram on the same name since you are unable to send all today due to the sending Limit.

Name : SIMPSON ALFRED

Send me the MTCN,question and answer etc,for my Immediate cash-up here.

Also Let me know if you have received any signal of the 32.156euros return to your Bank Account, please note that as soon as the money returns back into your Bank Account, you must inform me Immediately so that I can notify them here to reconfirm the UK account for re-wire.

At Your Service,

see you soon in xxx.

Thanks

Mr.Alfred Simpson

+447752997474
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robertwrightllpfinancialattorney@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Received: 03. December 2013
From: "Robert Wright LLP Financial Attorney" <robertwrightllpfinancialattorney@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Mrs.xxx Terry . c/o Mr.Simpson Alfred . From RWright LLP & Associates London

From RWright LLP & Associates
Barrister Robert Wright
103 BAKER STREET,
Westminster,
W1U 6LJ London
United Kingdom

Dear Foreign Client ,

Attn : Mrs.xxx Terry
Your Letter is read and well comprehended.

I must sincerely inform you that I must do everything within my Jurisdiction and Legal Powers to ensure that your Cargo attains a final and Legal release and delivery to you in xxx.

However,I understood your request and I have spoken with my colleague presently at the Cargo section of the Heathrow Airport to see if we can completely waive the pending 60% Insurance fee !! but it is not possible because the Authorities has given preference to me first intercession and they insisted that the 60% €21.335 (Twenty One thousand, three hundred and thirty five euros only) must be paid before the Cargo can be released.

Therefore,since you have already wired €8000 to my Firm as ad Administrative fee for my Legal Operations on your behalf, this Money I have used it but not all !! so I have decided to assist you with the balance €5000 which I still have in my possession in-order to facilitate this cargo release.

So,if you subtract this remaining €5000 from the pending 60% €21.335 (Twenty One thousand, three hundred and thirty five euros only) it will be left with a balance of €16.335(sixteen thousand,three Hundred and thirty five euros only)

I think this is all I can do for you, and as soon as the Cargo arrives to you,then you pay me back as you mentioned in your letter.

If you are able to raise this €16.335(sixteen thousand,three Hundred and thirty five euros only) inform me at your earliest possible time so that I can provide you with an account to wire the Money either directly to London or to the Liaison Office in Africa Accra Ghana for more convenience as Money wire to the Liaison Office in Africa,Accra Ghana is credited Immediately to the Account here in UK without a moment delay and without any discrepancy and I must assure you that as soon as you wires the Money, your Cargo will arrive to you in xxx within the next 3 working days.

But if you still insist in not raising this €16.335, then there is nothing more I can do to assist you.

Legally At Your Service

Barrister Robert Wright
LLB Hons United Kingdom

Carol Griffith

Steve Brian
Partner's
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

erat100675artillery@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#4755]

What name did the scammer use?*: Eric Hughes
Scammer's email address if you have it.: erat100675artillery@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 60
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: -
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: -
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Linkedin
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: They didn't ask me so
How much money did they demand?: 5200 euro
Name you were told to send the money to. : Roland Alric Lisin, rolandalric0812undip@yahoo.com
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: United Kingdom
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447732435236
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: -
How were you to send the money ?: Bank Transfer
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
eric.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I figure it out now that I have been scamed and I don't know what to do
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: +447732435236

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:31 pm

+447732435236
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

The same phone number is part of an email posted online on a Chinese site, while being used in a similar scam by someone claiming to be a woman - translated from the original post made at Jan 25, 2013:

Sir/Madam,
We have received your Letter and also verified the Document your forwarded to us.

Your Document is a Certified Document that only made it possible for your Funds to be Transfer out of Africa BUT IT IS NOT the Actual Document required by this Commision to give your Transit Funds a Final Release confirmation Credit to your Account.

As Instructed by the Apex authority in Conjunction with the, IFCU and EUROPEAN UNION on Funds monitoring Unit.

The exact fee for Issuance of your Transfer Release INTERNATIONAL CLEAN BILL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE is GB33.694 == Thirty Three Thousand Six Hundred & Ninety Four GB.

Wire to our official Agent Receiving Bank Account here in London UK.

Bank Name : HSBC BANK
Address : 562 BROIXTON ROAD LONDON SW9 6AX
Account Name : BROOKFIELD STORE
Sort Code : 40-01-22
Account Number : 41674412
Swift Code : MIDLGB2140A
Iban Code : GB64MIDL40012241674412

send us the Bank wire confirmation slip for fee confirmation here and Issuance of your Funds Release INTERNATIONAL CLEAN BILL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE Document.

We await very quickly for your adherence to secure your Transit Funds Release Confirmation CLEAN BILL RECORD CERTIFICATE and final confirmation of your Fund US$11.000.000.00 into your Account.

Remember your Fund was expected to have it's final confirmation into your Account on the 12th,but the Escrow closing date has been extended to 17th January 2013 ! so you have from now till 17th Jan 2013 to conclude and get this very crucial document for Final Release of your Funds, else the UK Government will recall and Confiscated the Funds as Unclaimed Bill.

My British Passport Identification in Attachment for your Assurance of your Transit Funds Final Release, ICCC , Document Issuing officer.

Mrs.Janet Stratton
+447732435236

Director
COI(ISSUING OFFICER)
Great Britain
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rolandalric0812undip@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:36 pm

On FB:

Roland Alric - active since August 28, 2014 - the picture used is already reported here under the name Albert Simpson Nguyen.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jterry216@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Angel Return:

Hi,my name is James L. Terry ...a US. Citizen from Chatsworth Georgia but presently in Kabul Afghanistan where i was serving as International Security Assistance Force Joint Command (IJC) ,It's really nice checking out your profile and i hope you wouldn't mind giving me the chance to get to know you better... I'm new here & hoping to try my luck if i can meet that special person right here. if you wouldn't mind , just add me on your yahoo instant messenger : jterry216@yahoo.com

I will be looking forward to read from you...

Screen name: jamesterry
Male / Divorced
58 - / United States
Current Location Boardman/ United States
Slogan searching for love

I can describe myself as communicative, kind, honest, very romantic, friendly and lovely man. I have good sense of humor and I think I am easy-going. I am a man who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a woman who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about what she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees his man as a king . I love old movies and old songs...

I am looking for a decent woman that I can be friends with, then let's see what happens next... I long for love that will last forever... I don't play hard to get but I don't get easily give in... I am hoping and looking forward to meet someone who has a good personality who has no vices, honest, sincere, faithful, God-fearing( but I respect everyone who has a different views about their faith) and who values respect, who can be a good younger or older sister, friend and lifetime partner and who plans to be in a committed, serious, loving and lasting relationship... she must be close to my age or utmost 7 years older than me... I am usually busy at work while I'm online here... I promise to reply as soon as I can(preferably during my break time or this coming weekend)... I hope that will be a good start to converse with each other. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks

Body Art Branding
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 65
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession protection
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of James L Terry

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 am

Form received 2017-11-10 03:10:19

What name did the scammer use?: Terry L James
Scammer's email address if you have it.: militarybase454@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 58
Scammer's Skype name.: I do not know
Scammer's Skype username .: I do not know

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Hang out
Attachments
FB_IMG_1510235145135_tqjg5r.jpg
FB_IMG_1510235145135_tqjg5r.jpg (10.68 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
22886285_139061133391277_1301297913172185534_n.jpg
22886285_139061133391277_1301297913172185534_n.jpg (10.98 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.