Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Terry Morgana

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Terry Morgana

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:49 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3055]

What name did the scammer use?: TERRY MORGANA
How old did the scammer say they were?: 56
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: TERRY MORGANA
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: OK CUPID
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: NO
How much money did they demand?: HE WANTED ME TO RECIVE A CHECK AND CASH IT
Name you were told to send the money to. : NO
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: NO
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 5743347497
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: NO
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I JUST DO NOT TALK TO HIM.. I TOLD HIM I WILL NOT CASH A CHECK HE WANTED TO SEND ME AND THAT I FOUND HIS PICTURES ON SCAMMERS SITE AND HE DENIED IT.. HE TOLD ME HE LIVED IN SOUTH BEND INDIANA AND WAS A ARCHITITECH
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: HE TOLD ME HE HAD A SON NAME BERNARD AND HIS MOM HAS HIM AND HER NAME WAS SUSAN MORGANA AND HE HAS A PHONE IN TEXAS AND HE DOES HAVE A PHONE NUMBER UNDER TERRY MORGNAN IS DALLAS TEXAS AREA ITIS LISTED UNDER HIS NAME HE GAVE ME....HE SAID HE WAS FROM GERMANY...HIS SON IS 8 YEARS OLD AND HIS WIFE AND HIM ARE DIVORCED...................................
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.