Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yuliyasido@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

yuliyasido@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:11 am

On MBN:

Hallo! Mir hat dein Profil gefallen. Ich kann mich hier nicht umgehen, deshalb es wird besser sein wenn du mir auf :yuliyasido@gmail.com schreiben wirst. Ich werde meine Fotografien schicken eben ich werde von mir erzählen.
Ich hoffe, dass du mir antworten wirst.

/

Hello! I liked your profile. I can not get around here, so it will be better if you to me will write yuliyasido@gmail.com. I'll just send my photographs I will tell of me.
I hope that you will answer me.

Profile elements:

Full Name Olesya - no picture
Birth Year 1983
City Almetyevsk
Country Russian Federation

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: yuliyasido@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:12 am

On moipourtoi.com:

Pseudo : bcmdn_love
She is looking for : a man
She live in : France Ain CONFORT (01200)
Marital status : Divorced
salut. ecris mien email : yuliyasido (dog) gmail.com

/
hello. 'm writing my own email: yuliyasido (dog) gmail.com

Picture used:
olesia.a..JPG
olesia.a..JPG (28.52 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Surprise, surprise...

Email:

Hi xxx.
I am very glad that you became interested in me.
How your day? How are you doing? I'm fine today!
Let's get acquainted closer.
My name - Yuliya!
I very much want to find such person with whom I could communicate easily. I think, you have very good character and we will find our common language.
I send you my photos. I very much hope that I to you will be nice.
Send me your photos.
I will look forward to your answer and your photo.

Yuliya

yuliya.JPG

yuliya1.JPG

yuliya2.JPG

yuliya3.JPG

yuliya4.JPG
yuliya4.JPG (24.18 KiB) Viewed 4119 times

Return-Path: yuliyasido@gmail.com
Received: from [10.0.0.10] ([188.162.43.135])
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 188.162.43.135
Originating ISP: Ojsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Email:

Hi xxx!
I am glad that I interested you.
My age of 33 years.
I live in Russia in Bugulma city. My city is in 1140 kilometers from the city of Moscow and 333 kilometers from Kazan city.
It is difficult to live in Russia and at me it is impossible to find to itself the man as the majority of men use drugs and alcohol, and don't respect women. For this reason I decided to try to look for the man from other country. Now I want to meet you and to know you better. Tell me about itself, tell about that where you work, than you are fond?
I am fond of occupation by gymnastics, I like to ski, on the skates. In summertime I like to have a rest outdoors.
I don't take alcohol and I don't smoke.
I am the cheerful and sociable girl. I was never married and I have no children, but I very much would like to have all this in the future.
My height of 170 centimeter, weight of 55 kilograms. I send you my photos and I hope that they are pleasant to you.
On it I finish my letter. I will wait your answer.

Yuliya

yul.JPG

yuli.JPG

yulia.JPG

Received: from [192.168.1.33] ([188.162.43.111])
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 188.162.43.111
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Email:

Hi xxx!
How are you? How was your day?
I am glad to receive your letter again. Communication with you is very interesting to me.
I work as the seller in clothing store and accessories.
I live alone, separately from my parents. My mother is called by Guzaliya her 55 years. My father is called Stanislav, he is 61 years old.
My parents work at plant they there and got acquainted for the first time.
I think that has to tell at once to you some things concerning my character. It is pleasant to me the romantic relations with the man, probably, all women dream to meet the good person, to have with them fine evening. I have desire to find in life of the good person and to have with it stable relations, perhaps seven. Also I think that the love is for this purpose necessary. So far I didn't meet in the life of such person to whom I would decide to give myself and the life.
You to me are very nice and I want to try to know you better. The long distance between us doesn't frighten me.
Tell me what woman you dream to meet in the life?
I will wait for your letters.

Yuliya

Yuliya.jpg

Yuliya1.jpg

Yuliya2.jpg

Yuliya3.jpg

Received: from [192.168.1.34] ([188.162.43.55])
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.55
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Email:

Hello xxx
It is very interesting to me to communicate with you through letters. I very much like to read that you write about yourself.
Today I had an incident to neighbors. My water pipes broke through and I flooded neighbors from below. Neighbors came running to me home and started shouting, I told them that it doing not wash some wine. I called plumbers and they repaired my water supply system. Neighbors reported that they will file a lawsuit against me that I paid them repair. Here I had such problems today. How was your day?
What do you love from food? I know how to cook not bad in kitchen, my mother cared of it many years ago.
I easily prepare various salads, soups, and also a game, pizza and fish. Most of all I prefer fish, and also very much to be pleasant to me fruit: bananas, pineapples and melon. For the woman it is very important to prepare well, in Russia there is even a proverb: "the way to heart of the man - passes through his stomach! ". I hope sometime in the future you will be able to try my food.

On it I finish my letter.
Yuliya

Pictures received with the email:

Yuliya.JPG

yuliya1.JPG

yuliya2.JPG

yuliya3.JPG

yuliya4.JPG

Received: from [192.168.1.34] ([188.162.43.55])
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.55
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Email:

Hi xxx!
Today to me for work my best friend of Anastasiya came. We are on friendly terms with it since the childhood. I told
it about our acquaintance. She very much was delighted for me.
As for neighbors, I solved a problem with them.
I am the lonely woman and I want to find rather to myself the second half. I hope that you see me as your future woman.
You very much are pleasant to me and I want that at us with you everything turned out in the future.
I want to explain to you why earlier I couldn't find the man for marriage. The main reason is work which takes away much
time. But I can't tell that I was deprived of man's attention. I had meetings with men, but all this was not
seriously. These men were afraid of the serious relations or simply weren't ready to it. Also many men have addiction to drink many alcohol and to fill in with it own shortcomings.
I know that you not such as everything, you differ from the Russian men. I not against if the man drinks alcohol. But it has to be a little and very seldom because I don't want because of
alcohol to quarrel. I want that my husband was always happy and in good mood, without alcohol.
And I will try
to do everything for this purpose. I am ready to kiss, embrace him constantly. If only it did it happy. I want, that we everyone
day enjoyed love, passion and tenderness of each other.
I thought that not to meet to me more good man who will understand me and not only to see beauty and
to want only sex. Also I met you. And my life changed. In it there was what didn't suffice long time.
I will wait for your letter tomorrow.

Yuliya

yuliya.jpg

yuliya1.jpg

yuliya2.jpg

yuliya3.jpg

Received: from [192.168.1.34] ([188.162.43.31])
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.31
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Email:

Hello xxx! ! ! ! ! ! !
Now I sit the computer at work and I write you the letter because thought of you. More precisely I thought more of us with you!
It is pleasant to me that you try to answer all my questions and attentively you read my letters. I see that I am interesting to you.
xxx, I am glad that we found each other. ours with you acquaintance pleasure for me. You are the handsome and sociable man.
You write me remarkable letters! I want to hope that our relations don't stop only on correspondence. This mine
opinion and I want to be sincere with you.
I am glad that from one million people on the Internet, we could find each other. It seems to me that it is destiny. I won't be able to call it
in a different way! Now, when I wake up in the morning, my head is occupied with thoughts of you! When I go to sleep, my head is occupied
only thoughts of you. You forced me to return to reality. Earlier I gave all the time to work. But now at me others
thoughts. Thoughts of you. This happiness for me. I constantly think, whether everything at you is good. As you spent day. What are you doing.
Correspondence with you gives me great pleasure. I am not afraid to trust you my feelings. I don't know why, but I trust you. I had no such feelings for a long time. But
you deserve my trust. I am sure that trust, this main thing for strong and happy marriage. I want, that at us not
was secrets from each other! Do you agree? We with you look for the serious relations which can lead subsequently to marriage!
Therefore we have to be very frank! We have to trust each other!
I think of how our first meeting after virtual acquaintance as it is my first experience will take place much
acquaintances on the Internet. I can't while imagine our first meeting, but I am not afraid of it. And you are afraid our of the first
meetings? You thought, already about it? It is interesting to me...
I will wait for your answer tomorrow.
Your sincere Yuliya

yuliya.jpg

yuliya1.jpg

yuliya2.jpg

Received: from [192.168.1.33] ([188.162.43.61])
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.61
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Email:

Hi xxx!!!!!!!!
How are you? Any news?
I don't know why, but after acquaintance to you I feel well. I have many forces. Something to do constant desire. I am simply happy.
My mother asked me about you and said hello to you. It I asked that we plan to do further with our relations. Relations, serious at us
or just friends on correspondence. If the serious relations when we plan our meeting.
I want that you knew that I don't look for the rich man as it is done by many women now! I am not interested in wealth and
expensive gifts. The most important for me that my future husband could provide all necessary a family! And the rest I think, the woman has to do. She has to be able to feed a family, it is necessary to clean clothes, to clear the house. To see off the husband for work with a tasty breakfast in the morning, and to meet with a tasty dinner in the evening! This real
family happiness! And I want it! Of course, I understand that our relations just virtual. But I think that we already
closely to the real serious relations. It is only the following stage of our relations. Distance between us not a hindrance.
xxx, parents say that I very much changed recently. They are surprised to my happiness. At least my mother
to ask much about you. I think that you were pleasant to it. Because I tell about you much. At me from mother isn't present
secrets. When I read your sincere letters, I have a good mood during the day. I want to dream only of us with you.
I look forward your answer tomorrow.
Yours faithfully, Yuliya.
P.S. Write me your telephone number and I will try to call you in the future.

Received: from [192.168.1.36] ([188.162.43.53])
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.53
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Email:

Hi xxx!!!!
xxx, I am glad to your letter. How are you? I Hope that your day passed well...
Today all day I thought of our meeting. xxx, I hope that you understand that we can't write
each other infinitely long. What do you think of it? As it
will occur? What will we do? I very much would like to learn your opinion. I think of it constantly.
You want that I came to you? The destiny gives us this chance that we used this chance.
I very much would like to visit your country and to see you in the real world. I think that the meeting can show us that we couldn't see throughout many
months of correspondence. It will be our first meeting. And it is very important! We can understand reality of our feelings. We have to
we will be to solve, we will live together one happy family!!! And I don't come back home. Or I should return back
home. I very much want that we were happy together. Therefore I will be glad for happy continuation after our meeting.
I very much wait for your answer! I hope to receive reciprocity on my offer! I can't so more. I want to feel you,
to touch you. For me it is the most terrible torture knowing that you are at me. But in too time it is far from me. You very much
the good person and me it is really pleasant to communicate with you. You became that the person who brings joy to me everyone
day. And it only that I receive your letters! You represent that could be if we were near now?. :)
I want that you well thought of it...
I want to be with you!!!!

Yuliya.

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of yuliyasido@gmail.com designates 10.152.87.146 as permitted sender)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.