Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yuliyasido@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: yuliyasido@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Email:

Hi xxx!!!
I am glad to receive your letter. I am glad that you understand my feelings. Also I am glad to learn your feelings. Your letter warms my heart. I don't know how to describe that occurs. I already spoke to you about it. Yesterday we again spoke with
mother concerning you. I told it that I can't live without you. I want to see you. Mother thinks that I have to go to you,
but not to suffer here one. My friends, also support my decision to be with you. I want to come to you soon.
Therefore I have some of very important questions to you:
1. You will be able to meet me? I hope that you will be able
to do something that our meeting took place.
2. To what airport I have to arrive? What international airport closely to you? That it was closer and more convenient to you
to meet me?
3. For what period of time I will be able to remain with you? I understand that it will be better to remain forever together:). I would be
I am glad, but let speak seriously. We with you not teenagers, but adults. We will try not to make hasty decisions
to our first meeting, and also the most important for us and for our future. Well?
Therefore I hope that you will treat with understanding and is serious in relation to my questions because it is important for ours
first meeting.
I will wait for your answer tomorrow.
Your Yuliya.

yuliya.jpg

Return-Path: yuliyasido@gmail.com
Received: from [192.168.1.42] ([188.162.43.28])
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.28
Originating ISP: Ojsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Email:

Hello xxx
xxx, I am glad to read your letter again. It is really pleasant for me. Every day it seems to me that all of us are closer and
closer. When we start speaking about details of our meeting I understand that it not a dream... And from it it becomes pleasant to me and
well...
Thank you that answered all my questions, now I have a complete information with which I will be able to go to the tourist
agency. Tomorrow I have a lot of operation, I think that in the next few days I will be able to find time to go to learn that
it is necessary for a trip. I only forgot to ask you in the last letter:

- We with you will live in your house? I will have the certain room? Or I will shall remain in hotel?

It is important because if you won't be able to accept me at your home, for any reasons. That will be necessary for me in advance
to reserve a hotel accommodation. Therefore I will wait for your response before going to travel agency.

xxx, I think that you not against if I ask you still some questions which are also interesting to me. Well?

- What first of all I need to collect from things in a trip?

- What you when I arrive will have weather?

- You already spoke to someone from the friends about me? And what I come to you? How they treated it?

Tomorrow I will wait for your letter.
Your Yuliya.

Received: from [192.168.1.44] ([188.162.43.57])
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.57
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:09 am

Email:

Hi xxx!!!!!!!
It is fine that things go so well for us. I said to you before that it seems to me that we are closer and closer to you
every day. I think of it constantly.
Therefore now I want to ask you very important question. Probably, it is the most important question in your life. And I want, that you
I gave me the final answer to my question. Last answer. Yes or no.
I hope that you understand all importance and gravity of our first meeting.
So... You are really ready to what I will arrive to you? You are ready to ours with you meetings?
It is very important for me. For me it too very serious choice. I know that for a trip to you, I have to spend
it is a lot of time and forces. Yes, I am ready to it. xxx, and you are ready???
I think that you understand that our meeting - the FIRST, but also VERY IMPORTANT for our future relations. It only
now in letters, we want to love each other. Actually, everything can change. But only not for me. I don't change
my decisions. Now for me the main this your decision. You see? Therefore it is necessary for me that you gave me now
final answer. And if suddenly before my departure you tell me, NO. I will very strongly take offense at you. I hope that you
you understand it... Now I have only one dream. In this dream, I go down from the plane and I see you. I see in yours
hands flowers, it is white roses. I approach you, and you give a bouquet of flowers to me. And here I already in your embraces. We merge in
passions of one kiss. We go to yours home. I do for us a romantic dinner. On a table there is an easy food. The easy plays
music. We are overflowed by emotions, and we silently look at each other. Then we dance, and dance slowly transfers us in
bedroom. We appear in a bed and we start undressing each other slowly. Our love, our passion, does us uniform.
It is so fine!!!
I want to be only with you. I promise you that I will make everything for this purpose. Nothing will stop me...
I have to you a small request, you could give me your full data (your full name and the full address)? I give it
to my mother. My mother worries concerning my trip a little. Because knows you only on a photo and my stories.
Therefore wants to learn full information where I go and to whom. Thus, she will strongly not worry if I am
to give it it. You know how parents for the children worry though they already and adults. I don't want, that mother
I worried. let knows that you at me the decent man. xxx, my friends and mother ask that they can present
to you? What gift you would like to receive from them?
As soon as I learn everything necessary information for a trip, I will tell at once you. Ok?
Only yours forever Yuliya.

Received: from [192.168.1.34] ([188.162.43.60])
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.60
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Email:

Hello xxx
How today your affairs?
How your mood?
My darling, I today the upset. I said to you that I am going to visit travel agency. Today I was in travel agency, and learned that is required to me to come to you.
I was told that they to me can organize travel to you. It will demand about one week. They will have to be prepared for me the passport and insurance, then they will have to order for me the visa. My darling, but the Price of all documents and work the company makes 425 euros. They want a lot of money because now it is very difficult to receive the visa in your country.
My darling, but I have no so much money, and I won't be able to make all documents.
Forgive me, please.
I very strongly LOVE YOU and if I had opportunity to pay all these documents that I would arrive to you soon and we built our love and lived happily, to me your hot body very much wanted to embrace and gently to kiss your sweet lips, but now I understand that it is only my dreams.
You will help me with money? I need you.
I LOVE YOU and it tells my heart which loves and waits for our meeting.
I will wait for your answer.
Your Yuliya

Received: from [192.168.1.33] ([188.162.43.74])
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.74
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Email:

Hello xxx
It is necessary for me that you helped me about money, I will solve other problems itself. how soon you
you will be able to send me money? I VERY MUCH WAIT for our meeting when I am able to embrace yours
hot body and gently kiss your sweet lips and to enjoy - to make love ETERNALLY and to LIVE
HAPPILY, today I learned as you can send me money and to me spoke that
there is MONEYGRAM and Western Union - fast and reliable money transfer
(there is in everyone mail and bank) also I learned that you need to do and me spoke
you need correctly to enter my name and a surname and the COUNTRY OF RUSSIA and I will be able to receive your money
DARLING please tell me how soon you will make this miracle? I Am grateful to God that he
I connected our hearts in this world, you are sense of my life and I don't represent life without you In THIS WORLD,

here my ADDRESS:
My name: Yuliya
My surname: Sidorova
City: Bugulma
index: 423230
street: Vahitova 10

This my data which will be required to you to send through Western Union.
But you can specify only the country of Russia that I could receive money in any
bank.

Yuliya

Received: from [192.168.1.36] ([188.162.43.74])
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 188.162.43.74

Distance from Yoshkar-ola to Bugulma - 7 h 17 min or 473.9 km.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:16 am

Email:

Hello love xxx
Today on the street of 0 degrees.
On the street the first snow dropped out. What weather at you?
I have no bank the account if you send money through western union or moneygram, I will receive money. Nobody else won't be able to receive it.
I wake up every morning with thoughts of you my best man on light and I dream to wake up rather every morning in your strong passionate embraces. I want to do you a breakfast and to bring it in bed. I want to do everything that to you it was good near me.
I have a usual working day today. I sit at work and I miss from that you is far from me. I want to be rather near you, please make rather for this purpose. To me it is very heavy, sadly and alone is far from you. I want to reduce rather our separation to a minimum and always to be together, you're my life and except you nobody is necessary to me, I always write you about it and I want that you felt my sincerity, I want that your heart would know that far in Russia the woman loves you and very much wants to come rather to you, and to present you all the love, tenderness and care. In the evening after work I will go to float to the pool. In the pool all groups of muscles work and it is very useful for health.
After that I will go home and again I will remain alone.
I wait for your actions for my arrival to you. When you are able to help me about money for payment the air ticket?
I love you.
Kisses

Yuliya

Received: from [192.168.1.40] ([84.47.191.106])
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 84.47.191.106
Originating ISP: Llc Nauka-svyaz
City: Moscow
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

iirkakartinka@yandex.com

Unread postby asad » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:20 am

Hi,

I had same problem with this girl with different information but same pictures, her new name is Irina Pylnikkova and email is 'iirkakartinka@yandex.com'. she said that she live in Bugulma but when send money it was taken from western union in Gelendzhik which is 2000km from Bugulma. she said that she is accountant.

Many thanks for your Help

Asad
asad
New survivor

Re: iirkakartinka@yandex.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:05 pm

asad,
Please read and follow this advice in the topic. What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

Also, can you post the emails you received from her? Remove your personal details from her emails to you before posting them here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.