Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dianakerry2@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dianakerry2@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:03 pm

diana
Female / Single
20 - Kumasi / Ghana

Slogan
help me please
About Me
I consider myself outgoing, sincere, tender and graceful lady. I still believe in staying in good health and shape. I'm curious and happy to discover something unknown, my mind is open to new ideas. I hope in the future I meet with a sincere gentleman.am a poor lady who wants to be helped and i promise to give back the person,i want a foreign investor to invest my late dads property he left behinde for me,any one who is willing to do so will have 30% of the property..
Looking For
am looking for an honest man i can entwin my trust in like the logo of olympics.a man ready to be my foreign investor and also help me come to him,am ready to chat and show cam...
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 150
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Profession beautiician
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Interests cooking,playing video games,music
Activities walking,jogging
Books any good books
Movies any good movies
Music rnb
TV Shows opera
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

Dear Beloved

My name is DIANA KERRY i , I am 20 years old, currently Reside in Austria, I need your assistance to invest my late father's money which he deposited with a box in a security company as family valuables for foreign investment under a bond before he died, He advised me, for a foreign partner to help me invest the money, in a country of my choice and will continue my education over there, the money is

($3.5 million) Please, I offer you 30% of my inheritance, if you are ready to avail me with this assistant and you will also arrange my coming to your country to further my education over there.

My fathers Relatives are currently looking for me to collect the papers of the consignment, because they were aware of what killed my father pls help me.am ready to chat with you and show cam for you to know am real..if you are willing to help me lets get in touch on dianakerry2@yahoo.com

your's beloved
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dianakerry2@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:53 am

Now with photo

jenny
Female
32 - San Jose / United States

Slogan
love me as i am...
About Me
Hello dear one, How are you doing today? My name is Diana Kerry am 20 years from Africa i am a daughter of the late John Kerry who was the former Assistant manager of the Obuasi Gold mining company, when my late father was alive he deposited a sum of 4.2 million US dollar with a bank here in my country which he insisted that the bank should only realize the fund to me for foreign investments and not to be use in Africa. I need your assist as a foreign partner to help me claim this fund and have it invest in your country whiles you will also arrange for me to come and meet you over there so i can continue my Education, meanwhile i will also give you 30 % of the total fund after is been transfer.am ready to chat and you me on cam for you to know am forreal. I wish this proposal will be granted by you so you can write me back on my email below: dianakerry2@yahoo.com
Looking For
am looking for some one who will be ready to help me claim what belongs to me,,,
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Average

Hello dear one,

How are you doing today? My name is Diana Kerry am 20 years from

Africa i am a daughter of the late John Kerry who was the former

Assistant manager of the Obuasi Gold mining company, when my late

father was alive he deposited a sum of 4.2 million US dollar with a

bank here in my country which he insisted that the bank should only

realize the fund to me for foreign investments and not to be use in

Africa. I need your assist as a foreign partner to help me claim this

fund and have it invest in your country whiles you will also arrange

for me to come and meet you over there so i can continue my

Education, meanwhile i will also give you 30 % of the total fund after

is been transfer.am ready to chat and show you my self on cam for you to know am forreal.

I wish this proposal will be granted by you so you can write me back

on my email below:

dianakerry2@yahoo.com

jenny.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.