Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

onyeka400@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

onyeka400@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:01 am

Message on the dating site:

it is my pleasure to communicate with you if you will have interest in me to know each other for relationship and will be glad if you write me via email but if you are not serious woman don't ever add me, i don't want to play with stupid girls ( onyeka400@hotmail.com ) or add me on skype to see each other on webcam----— preciousonyeka2014

Thanks

from Mr. P Onyeka,

Profile elements:

precious - using a stolen picture without a head
Male
Current Location Latvia

On Skype:

preciousonyeka2014 aka precious onyeka - no avatar
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: onyeka400@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Email:

Hi dear babe,

How was your day, hope you are doing very fine? As i am cool down here, in nutshell, my name is Precious, i am 35 years old man, i want you to know that age is just a number, i don't care about how old you are, the age different is not my problems, what i need is real love and passions. i have a black hair,brown eyes, my height is 175cm, i am 76kg by weight, Am single and never married before, i am a happy man that like his small job, i am not rich but i am always happy with what God has given to me which the first thing is life, what i am searching for is real love, which is something i can not purchased in any super market if not i would have bought one.

my friends describe me as a comedian because they always call me when they think they are not happy and want some one that could make them feel happy, thought i Lent about acting home Videos and was very good in it but i don't want to get involve in it by now, many people who knows me in the acting has been inviting me but i just don't want to do it right now, so what i want to tell you is that i am a man that like any thing fun, i enjoy good jokes,cooking,reading novels and bible,watching movies, visiting beach and swimming pools, which i do every Sunday, i dislike lies,bad jokes,quarreling, hot temper,disrespect.

my dear, i really don't know the way i could describe my self and intention to you but i will be happy to continue talking to you,loving you,and may be marrying you if you give me the chance, i don't care about your age, or how far where you live is because something good doesn't come so easily. as for me i am residing in Dakar Senegal country in West Africa, we have good weather down here, the climate is OK, my favorite language is English and french, but i like speaking English, my phone number is +221774029431, attach here is my love to you, do let me know if you need more of it, and remember to send me some of your pics as well and your phone number as i will like to call you and hear your voice, finding you as the love of my life is the only thing that ever happen to me,if you give me the chance to believe that you are my soul-mate. can you just give me the chance? i want to fall in love with you and will make you feel like a real woman, what i need is real love and passions.

i have to sign out now and live for work, tell me your free town, so that i will know when to chat with you, that's why i asked you to give me your phone number so that i can ring you when i am online on messenger or msn. or Skype, Attach here is my picture,i wait to receive your phone number,

I'm looking forward to hear from you soon,
yours Onyeka Precious

onyeka.JPG

Return-Path: onyeka400@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU184-W40 ([65.55.116.74])
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.