Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomasmoore277@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

thomasmoore277@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:19 am

Message on the dating site:

Hello, am Thom,

I viewed your profile and wanted you to know i am interested in you,I can see that the distance between us is great but i do believe We can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient. However I also believe " Where there is a will there is a way".i have been on this for site in search of my Soul & Dream Mate, Lover, and Life Companio and When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through my email,(thomasmoore277@gmail.com) so i want you to get back to me with your email address so that we can send mails to each other and then chat online and then we can get to know each other much more better and see may be we can be best of friends and even more than a friends , who knows...

Have a Nice day.

Thomas.

Profile elements:

thomas
Male
Current Location Nuremberg/ Germany

Picture used:
thomas.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: thomasmoore277@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:20 am

Email:

Hello my Dear,

I will like to tell you a little about myself. I am Thomas moore from United State of America, I was married before. I have been alone for some years now, but i have decided to move on with my life. I am looking for a serious relationship. I am looking for a caring and loving woman, whom i will spend the rest of my life with. I really want a serious relationship now who will give me happiness, I want a woman I can put all my love and trust in it without fear broken heart. I will enjoy the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul partner with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually, and physically.I want a woman that has the desire of my heart waiting for my return and something about you touched me. If you don't mind i would like us to get more acquainted

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Thom

Return-Path: thomasmoore277@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.10.74])
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Email:

Dear,
How are you? How was your night?
Thanks for your mail. I would like to give you also my introduction so that you be very mush clear about me if you ever desired to establish any kind of relationship with me.

I am a loving, caring and passionate and easy going person committed to take best care of my life partner and keep her always happy. I also believe that religion, age, color, race, religion, social status and geographical location should not matter for a true, longstanding relationship. I love sincere, honest and straight forward people hence, I dislike hypocrisy.

I love watching TV, movies, Sports reading books and newspaper I like walking and visiting parks. Please find attached my pics I hope you will like it and also send yours.

Waiting to hear again from you.

tom.JPG

tom1.JPG
tom1.JPG (13.23 KiB) Viewed 1421 times

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.205.5])
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014

- stolen images of Thomas "TOMAHAWK" Moore – Co-Star of the Hit TV Show "Dude, You’re Screwed!".
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Email:

Dearest,

How are you today?

Like always each word of your letter draws me more close to you and let's me feel the heat of love,ı believe if the people admıre each other as appearence and then if this admıring is completed by care, sequence,longıng,rspect,

tolerance,sense,sensibility, confidence,self sacrifice there is no reason for not turnıng to affection

of course ı want to know you better, your goals, expectations, personalıty,disappointings,imaginations.

I have been lookıng for real affection as you but ı couldnt find because ıts difficult for me ı wanted to accomplısh the goals whom ı wanted to make realize during this period

in fact ım more sensible than ı have seemed to be and also ı am more emotional than ı seemed to be

ı lıke to accomplısh big goals which is difficult to make realize

the most important concept is "affection" for me

ı lıke to win after losing because accordıng to me obstacle is not so important, agaınst obstacle how can we keep our strenght is more important

ı try to be strong because if we are strong we can help the others

if ı lıke a woman, ı lıke to make her more joyful and is very important for me

ım not jeolous because jealousy is related with insecurity

ı dont fear from promising because if ı promise ı keep ıt and ım self confident

ı hope you didnt bore

then you can ask me the things you want to learn about me

ım also lookıng for your letter excitingly

Love

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.4.9])
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:43 am

Email:

Dear,

It is my pleasure to inform you that finally i succeed in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Iran.

Presently i am in Iran now with the new investment projects manager in charge of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite we could not conclude it. Also never forget the promise i made to God that if this transaction is sucessfuly done i will suprise you.
Now I have decided to compensate you in all. I advise that you should contact Mr. David K Williams Contact him immediately through this e-mail: ( overseas@adexec.com ). I signed a certified bank cheque in your name Worth of $100,000.00 on your name.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time in the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects with my investor partners in Iran here, Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction on your behalf so that you receive that money smoothly,You have to feel free to get in touch with him today, he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Yours,
Thom

The exact same message was received more than a year ago in another scam reported in http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=22799.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.