Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

apesodoro2011@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: apesodoro2011@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Email:

Hello xxx !:)
How are you?
I am pleased to receive your letter. Nice to meet you! Isn't it interesting, we are so rather far from each other, but thanks to the Internet we can communicate and know each other, this is really fantastic;) I am sure our grandparents will never understand how this is possible, they only know how to send letters in paper, but... it was also much romantic!

Well, just in few words want to tell you about me, do not know from what to start..i am always afraid of being too banal, but anyway just something about me want to tell you.

My name is Valya. I am 32 years . I live in Ukraine, Kramatorsk.

When I get tired of the bustle of the city , leaving it to my grandmother in the village. There I can admire the stunning scenery and it calms me down .I am humble and honest woman. I like to have fun . For example, to travel with friends in the country, to organize small parties with my friend. But you know, almost all my friends have families already:)) and that is why at this moment it's not so often when i can gather with them, but sometimes we arrange something like this. and you? you have close friends? You gather with them?

I also engaged in fitness . I will see some photos from the training, and will send you then later;)) hope you will like it)

I love sunny weather , nature, animals . I like traveling , I once toured with friends on a bicycle floor Ukraine. This is an unforgettable experience.How do you like to travel ? Which countries have you been?

I do not drink , do not smoke or do drugs .Never been married and have no children. Now I am looking for a man for serious relationship.Tell me more about yourself and come photo , ok?

Well, i think i will stop on this for now, seems like i am too much involved in this and do not want to be too boring;)

I will wait for soon reply from you, hope it will happen soon!

Sincerely
Valya

The pictures received with the email are already reported here.

Return-Path: <apesodoro2011@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.0.161] ([77.122.5.39])
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 77.122.5.39
Originating ISP: Volia Kharkov
City: Kharkov
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Distance from Kharkov (where "she" is) to Kramatorsk (where "she claims to be) - 2 h 36 min (193.2 km).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Email:

Hello dear xxx !

I spent all day in the hope that you will write to me. I am glad that now I can again respond to your letter, and I'm happy. Tell me , how was your day? How are you? What did you do ?

I'm all good . Today, the most wonderful day. I have a wonderful weather. I feel happy. I would like to share with you my joy and do it always .

Besides, I have big plans for today evening. I plan to meet up with my best friend , I have not seen her for a long time , and now she comes to me for dinner. I want to cook something special for her . I really like Italian and Japanese cuisine .

By the way the kitchen and what do you prefer? What is your favorite dish ?

Maybe one day you will be able to taste my dishes)))) I do not know if i cook well, or not, but usually my parents tell me, that i am good cooker-)) hope one day i will have a real fan of my kitchen-))))) Would you like to be my fan? ')))

By the way, also today i attach the photos from the gym, as i promised you before, hope you will like the photos. and will be not afraid of me;))) i am not so strong, as it could look on the photo)) i just try to keep my body in good shape!

In answer of your question, i think yes...

Well, and you have any plans for today?

Maybe as a good plan i can propose you to write me back as soon as you get this mail!? ;))

Very much look forward to your response.
Hugs
Valya

valya.JPG

valya1.JPG

Return-Path: apesodoro2011@gmail.com
Received: from [192.168.0.3] ([77.72.130.131])
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 77.72.130.131
Originating ISP: Colobridge Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Email:

Hello, my dearest xxx !

I am writing you a letter with great tenderness and love in the heart .
How are you? How was your day ?

I hope you have everything in order and you remember me at least occasionally .

From the time when we met, I have every day a good mood. yes, it is crazy, but you remember what i told you before!? i am a little bit crazy girl;))

I Imagined you I dreamed last night . It was an amazing dream. I do not remember what we were doing , but one shining moment I remember very much " we stood facing each other and holding hands ... " . Now I dream about what would be my dream was fulfilled ) ) I woke up with a smile and smile still about , I have long been nothing so pleasing as your presence in my life. ha ha, this is really special, do not you think so?

You know, i never thought that this is really possible to meet in Internet and to think about someone, who is so far from me. But THIS IS POSSIBLE!!! ;))

How is your day? What have you been busy today ?
What are your plans for today?

I look forward to your early reply, ok?') Do not make me wait too much!!!!!!

sweet kiss

Valya

Pictures received with the email:

valya.JPG

valya1.JPG

Return-Path: apesodoro2011@gmail.com
Received: from [192.168.0.2] ([77.72.130.131])
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 77.72.130.131
Originating ISP: Colobridge Gmbh
Country of Origin: Germany
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby alaskanicelander » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:39 am

Found this site and thought I would register and continue the update on this one. Same M.O. as what is posted; obviously not smart enough to change email addresses...still the same as previous posts.
alaskanicelander
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:03 am

alaskanicelander,

Glad you find this topic before to be too late. Any update is more than appreciated, because any new info about this one may save someone else. Try, please, to edit your name or other real life details in the emails received from "her", before posting. If "she" was asking for money try, please, to post those emails also.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do if you were a victim of a scam or targeted by a scammer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.