Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosepitter@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rosepitter@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:09 pm

rosepitter
Female / Single
34 - Abilene / United States

Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 62
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession yes
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests in a man
Books novel
Music blus
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English

hello my name is rose pitter i am single looking for a freind that we leed to long time relationship how are you doing i will like to know you more than this you can add me on my yahoo id so that we can talk more better ........... rosepitter@yahoo.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rosepitter@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Email:

Hey. How are you? Just thought I'd tell you more about myself. . I'm 5'6 "and am 30yrs brown hair with blue eyes.Am from Terre Haute IN, I work as a nurse, I also like to eat very healthy most of the time, but sometimes I do splurge and eat pizza, ice cream pastries or just throw my body Curveball so to speak. Like riding a bike, walking, computer. I like going to the cinema and theater. My 2006 Ford Mustang GT does get pampered a lot, I must admit. I also like to shop for clothes. I know this is not normal, but it is a fact. laughing and joking around is a big part of my life. I think I have a great sense of humor, as I have said so, but my friends. Another big part of my life is music. Like so many styles of music from the 60's through to the present day pop music. alternative and I like techno too. Heavy metal comes into play too often. dance hits and R & B and even hip-hop is too cool because I enjoy dancing. You will see that I love to sing out loud in my car (only a warning for the future.) I do not have children, I broke up with my boy friend 2yrs ago and since then i have been single with no man.ilostmy parnets 4yrs ago, and that's why am going to Nigeria now to claim my inheritance am the only child of my late parents and i hope to be back in 2weesk time..i'm very loving and caring person with a passion and sensuality. These same qualities that I look for in a man. looking for someone who is passionate about life and not a negative about life and people. I need someone who is confident in him self. I also need person who likes to take care of his self and not afraid to show affection., I do not have it all and want to make a person feel appreciated and truly loved by giving her all these things back.i will want us to treat each other with respect...I also believe that it takes two people to make a relationship work and to love one another unconditionally. I want to tell you that I'm not a player, not just looking for online entertainment. I seriously significant and all relationships and dive into you, if you feel the same way about me. seeking a man who I can trust with my inheritance person who is willing to support me as my husband , and we can do it together as one, and I can ship gold to him, and then take my flight and be with him and spend the rest of our lives together ... i have the Gold that worth 750kg and also the money that worth 17million dollars which was kept here for me by my late parent am tired of been all alone in this world and that is why i need a man that will support me in getting my inheritance with me financially and in any other way as my husband and i can move in with him and start a new life together as husband and wife till death do us apart ....I hope you like my pic and am sorry i dont really have much pic as i have lost them on my old computer...get back to me soon...

Return-Path: rosepitter@yahoo.com
Received: from [198.55.97.197]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014
Reply-To: rose pitter <rosepitter@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 198.55.97.197
Originating ISP: Quadranet
City: Los Angeles
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.