Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

russell.owen@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

russell.owen@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Message on the dating site:

Hello,

My Name is Russell, I am here looking for my soul mate and I saw your profile and I really like you. Please can you send me your email address so that I can contact you and send you my pictures and also tell you more about myself here is my email address is (russell.owen@yandex.com), please send me your email address also.

Yours sincerely,

Russell

Profile elements:

Russell
Male / Single
48 - Manchester / United Kingdom
Current Location Kuching/ Malaysia

I AM EASY GOING MAN
I AM LOOKINHONEST FOR A HONEST AND CARING WOMAN

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

russel.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: russell.owen@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Email:

Hello,

This is Russell Owen from dating website.How are you and your family? I hope you are all doing fine. I hope all is going on fine with your work.

How is life over there and how is your family doing? I hope all is fine? Do you live together?
I am really so glad to know you and I hope you are as serious as I am in this relationship because I am not here for games. I am 47 years and I am here for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.

May God bless you as you read this message.

Actually it is my first time on the dating website, a friend of mine found his soul mate on the same website and he is presently enjoying his marriage life with his soul mate which he found on the dating website. He advised me to join this website and I am happy that I have met someone like you and I really hope we can join our heads together and build this relationship to be successful and everlasting. I have also heard of the success many other people have made in finding serious relationships on dating websites. I have heard that so many people have been blessed with good women from dating websites and they are living happily like my friend.

Now that I have found you on this website, I really wish for the guidance of God to lead us to a successful relationship that will last forever. I pray that God will give us his protection and also make this relationship strong so that we can also be a testimony of true love found through dating website.

Let me use this as an opportunity to introduce myself to you. My names are Russell Owen and I am the only child of my parents. I was born on the 1st of November 1966 in United Kingdom. My father is originally from Swedish but married my mother who is a British Woman. My father and my mother met in Sweden when my mother visited Sweden as a tourist and they both went back to United Kingdom together and they got married over there in United Kingdom. My father later nationalized to a British citizen.

My father was a very good man, he lived his life as a gentle man of honor, he was very active in the works of God and also helped the orphanage a lot. He was really a good man and he taught me the good way of living. He died 4 years back after suffering from Cancer.

My father was a very good and gentle man and he worked as engineer which I also took after. He traveled to many places around the world but he made sure he was faithful to my mother. My father always told me that I should be nice to women and make sure that a woman is always happy and comfortable and I listened to his advise.

My mother is also a very lovely and kind mother, she also taught me to take life easy and always be nice to be people. My mother is presently living here in United Kingdom with my daughter. She is a very kind mother.

My daughter, Cynthia is 17 years old now and she lives with my mother also in United Kingdom but we do not live together because of my work. She is a nice girl, she loves me so much and I always see her and take her around all the beautiful places. I was married to her mother but her mother died 4 years ago. She died as a result of injuries sustained from an accident. She was a nice woman and I was very faithful to her.

Since my wife died, I have been living a lonely life. I have concentrated more on my work and my family but now I am ready to love again. I have put the past behind me and I am now ready to start a serious relationship that will lead to marriage and I am happy that I have found you.

I want you to know that my father and mother trained me as a gentle man with integrity and I promise to display my real behavior to you so that we can understand each other. I am a very busy man at work. I work as a construction Engineer in the oil and gas sector but I promise to always write you and also find time to read your emails.

I understand that this means of communication may not be enough for us to understand each other but I pray that God will guide and protect us and this relationship and make this relationship fruitful.

I want you to know that I am a very gentleman. I love to work but during my little rest time, I love to eat and sleep. I love to visit the beach and have rest there. I love watching Chinese movies like the Jackie Chan movies. I also love football, golf and tennis.

What I need from a woman is just a good heart and I am sure you have it. Please in your response to my email, tell me more about yourself such as;

Your Names:
Family:
Work:

Please do not be disturbed about the distance between us, I promise you that distance will not be a problem to this relationship. Let us always pray for God's guidance and I believe that our destiny will lead us to each other. I really hope to see you soon.

Please accept me in your life and I promise never to hurt you in any way. I will stop now and get back to work. I hope you will write me back and tell me more about yourself. In this email, I am sending my pictures to you, please send me your pictures also.

Do take care and may God guide and protect you always.

Russell

russell2.JPG

russell3.JPG

russell4.JPG

russell5.JPG

russell6.JPG

russell7.JPG

Return-Path: russell.owen@yandex.com
Received: from [175.139.35.132] ([175.139.35.132]) by web22h.yandex.ru with HTTP;
Mon, 25 Aug 2014
Subject: This is Russell Owen from dating website
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http:/ /yandex.ru ] 5.0

Originating IP: 175.139.35.132
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Sungai Buloh
Country of Origin: Malaysia

Same pictures are used online with different names and locations:

ichatfilipina - Rosen, 49M, STERLING, United States
vK (former vKontakte) - Mick Ancell, Estate investment broker living in London, UK
asiandatenet - jeremystanley, 18 y/o, United Kingdom, Kentucky , ENGLAND, KEARSLEY
datehookup - politemark43, 54yrs old, Edmonton, Canada

Some of the pictures are also reported online for being abused in scams with the email address harrisonbowen85@yahoo.com.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Email:

Hello my Dear,

Thank you so much for your email message. How are you? How is work and how is your family? I hope everything is fine.

Thank you so much for telling me about yourself and your family, I hope you and your family are all doing fine. I pray that very soon, this our communication will transform to a very serious relationship and I will make myself available to meet with you and your family no matter where in the world you are. Reading your message has put a warm smile on my face and I feel so happy and thankful to God for bringing you my way. I can see and feel it that this relationship will lead to a successful and happy marriage.

In your message, I can feel it clearly that I am with the right woman. I believe you are the woman of my dreams and I pray that God will bless this relationship so that it will last forever. From the very first day I emailed you, I had it in mind that I will find my everlasting happiness with you and I hope you are really very serious with me also.

Like I told you earlier on in my previous email, I am not here for games. I am a matured man and I need a matured woman that will love me and ready to be with me all her life.

Since my wife died, I have kept myself far away from women. Only a few months back, I told myself I wanted to move on with my life and I prayed to God to find me a woman that will love me and ready to be with me at all times. From the look of things, I am sure God has answered my prayers because I have this strong feelings that we are Soul Mates. My feelings for you are very strong and I hope you have the same feelings for me.

I thank God for making you mine. I promise that I will never break your heart but I will like you to please trust me and always love me and I promise never to leave you for a moment. Please I will like you to also forget about the dating site and concentrate on our relationship and I promise never to break your heart.

Please let us always keep in touch with each other and build this relationship to be a successful one.

I will like to use this opportunity to thank you for allowing me into your life. May God guide and protect you and all your family members. May God also protect and guide our relationship.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours always,
Russell

Received: from [60.51.127.50]
Subject: THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME INTO YOUR LIFE
MIME-Version: 1.0
-Mailer: Yamail [ http:/ /yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 60.51.127.50
City: Kuala Lumpur
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:28 am

Email:

Good day My lovely Queen,

Please forgive me for not writing you on time, I have been very busy here writing reports of the work done as regards the project we have been working on and at the same time, I have been preparing for my journey to Malaysia. I hope you have been okay. How is your family? I hope everyone is fine.

I am here this time to tell you how I feel and really can't wait to sit beside you and share my feelings with you. I hope that day will come soon. I am getting ready for my trip to Malaysia and have finally concluded as I said earlier, I will be leaving on Saturday been 06 of September and I will be in Malaysia on Sunday 07 of September. In this regards, before the 12 of Sptember, I will be in your country for you. Do keep praying for me. I will let you know once I arrive in Malaysia. Thanks for those sweet messages, it refreshes my day. I really can't wait to meet a sweet girl like you.

We shall take things slowly and pray for God to guide and lead us to the right way. When He says Yes, No one can say no. I'm in the office thinking about you, I feel so good reading all your mails and all you have shared with me. You are so wonderful my dear. And I really appreciated the time you have provided to respond back to me. I am so sorry for not have replied your mail earlier, it is not easy for me but am glad all are getting over now.

My trip to Malaysia has kept me into a lot as I have to secure some documents to meet the company there. My heart is full of joy having you in my life. You are a blessing in my life and I pray that God who started this good work in our lives shall carry it to the end. He has brought us together to live a happy life forever. To Him is the glory. Amen.

You will always remain forever in my heart. There are a thousand things I would like to be for you. But one of the most vital is just being someone you can talk to. There are so many things I would like to do for you and so many things I would like to say, give and share. But for today, I just want you to know that I promise to be your soul mate and willing to accept you in my life if you allow me. I will always be there for you, and I’ll always care. I may not see you for now, but there is a place inside me where thoughts of you are kept warm and safe.

I thank you for taking your time, and take interest in me. Time to listen to my feelings and reply me and most of all-time to smile at me and show that you care. How can I tell you how much I care for you even though I have not seen you but you have shown me so much care by bringing out your time to email me. Thank you for being there for me. Am so grateful for knowing you, your inner beauty shines brightly and your smile is cherished in my heart.

You are wonderful to me and I’m glad to have met you my dear. All I want is to love you, to wake up beside you each morning, to feel the warmth of your hand and to share each moment good and bad together with you. I want to lose myself in your loving arms. You are always in my heart dear. Thank you for accepting me into your life. Please take good care of yourself and my regards to your family. I have told my mum and daughter about you on the phone and they sent their regards to you. Do keep in touch dear, this is my phone number also, you can call me on this phone number: +447937421828, please send me your phone number

Yours sincerely,
Russell

Received: from [175.139.33.48]
Subject: I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http:/ /yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 175.139.33.48

+447937421828

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:45 pm

Email:

My Lovely Queen.

Please always find a place in your heart to forgive me whenever I reply your email late. I hope you understand that I am the chief supervisor of this phase of the project so I have to be with the workers at all times to ensure that they do not make mistakes in their work because a little mistake can cost us the whole project.

How are you today? I hope you are doing fine. I am missing you so much and I wish I can see you right now. Today is Saturday and I am already prepared for my travelling to Malaysia. By 7:45 PM in the evening, my flight will move and I will arrive in Malaysia on Sunday night. Immediately I arrive in Malaysia, I will let you know. Please take good care of yourself and pray for me to have a safe journey.
I love you always and I hope to see you soon.
Yours forever

Received: from [175.141.59.195]
Envelope-From: russell-owen@yandex.com
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 175.141.59.195
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Email:

Good day My Lovely Queen,

How are you? I hope you enjoyed the weekends. I am so happy to inform you that I am now in Malaysia. It was a very long journey from London to Malaysia.

I am really very tired but I am so happy that I am now in Asia I can’t wait to finish my business here in Malaysia so that I can meet with you.

I arrived at my final destination here in Malaysia at 8:00 PM and few minutes ago, I arrived in the hotel. I am now at the hotel, Just now I finished my dinner. I ate Malaysian food. It is nice but very spicy. After eating, I just checked my bag very well and I realized I forgot some things I was supposed to put in my bag over there at my sitting room in England. I forgot my big laptop computer, my camera, one of my phone and also one of my towels. I am very angry with myself but I think it is normal for me, I always forget some things whenever I am planning my travel but it is okay.

I am really thinking about you so much right now, I am feeling very lonely here. I want to meet you soon so that I can tell you how much I have missed you, how much I care about you, how much I love you, How much my mother and my daughter loves you and how much I will love to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope that we will plan our future very well when I come to meet you.

Tomorrow Monday morning, I will have a meeting with the company. I shall let you know how the meeting goes.

I want you to know that immediately I finish my business in Malaysia, I will book the next available flight to your country so that I can meet with you.

This is my Malaysia phone number: +60166516308. You can call me anytime and also send me messages.

I love you so much and I hope to meet with you soon.

Yours forever,
Russell

Received: from [175.141.59.195]
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 175.141.59.195
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Email:

My Queen,

How are you today? I hope you are having a wonderful day. Malaysia is very hot but I can manage with the weather. I just returned back from the meeting and I am happy to inform you that the meeting was successful. I trust and believe in you so much because I am now sure that you will be my future wife and I want to tell you exactly why I am in Malaysia.

My Late father used to handle some contracts here in Malaysia and when he died, the company owed him US$3,600,000 Million so I am here to receive the money. I am telling you all my secrets because I trust you so much and I believe you will be my future wife. Today I had a meeting with the company and the meeting was very successful. The company directors checked all the documents and they are all valid but they asked me to bring documents to show that I am my late father's Son before they will pay me the money. So, tomorrow I will have another meeting with the company and I will submit all the documents they need to them.

After tomorrow's meeting, I will know exactly when I will finish my transaction in Malaysia and travel to your country to meet with you but I think it will be on Thursday or on Friday. I will book my flight ticket to your country immediately I complete my transaction here in Malaysia and I shall send you the flight ticket so that you will be able to pick me up from the airport.

I hope you will take me to all the beautiful places in your country. I want you to know that I am in a very serious relationship with you and when I come, I want us to plan our future very well so that we can get married and become Husband and wife. I hope you will teach me a lot about your culture. I will email you again after tomorrow's meeting. I need to take my shower right now and take rest.

I love you so much. Thanks for coming into my life.
Yours Forever.

Russell

Received: from [175.141.49.165]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 175.141.49.165
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Email:

My Lovely Queen,

How are you today? I trust all is fine with you. Today has been a very busy day for me but I am back at my hotel now and I just finish taking my shower. While I was taking my shower, I wished you were here with me so that we can take shower together (hahahaha) I miss you so much and I really want to be with you soon. I feel very lonely and bored here in Malaysia and I just wish you are here with me. My Queen today is a very happy day in my life and I want you to rejoice with me. The company finally agreed to pay me $3.6 Million (Three Million, Six hundred thousand United States Dollars).

After they agreed, they directed me to the ministry of works in Malaysia and I went there. The ministry of works checked all my late father's tax record and they found out that my late father owed a tax of $360,000 so I will have to settle the tax first. I was able to pay a total tax of $325,600 from all my credit cards but I have called my mother to send me the balance so that I can finish my transaction tomorrow. This afternoon, England time, my mother will send the balance to me with Western Union and I can receive the money tomorrow morning here in Malaysia and then I will pay the balance. As soon as I pay the balance, the ministry of works will give me a release letter which I will take back to the company and the company will pay me my father's money.

I want you to know that I do have some business plans when I arrive in your country. Your country is now one of the largest manufacturer of Engineering equipment and most of the engineering equipment used in the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe are produced by your country. My intention is to meet with some manufacturers in your country so that I can purchase engineering equipment and ship to the United Kingdom for sale. My business will have a branch in your country and also another branch in United Kingdom. I will also buy a house in your country. I will be spending about One Month and Two Weeks in your country. The first one month, I will concentrate on building our relationship and planning for the future and thereafter, the remaining two weeks, I will use this time to do research on my business plans. I will let you know all my plans in details when I arrive in your country.

As soon as I finish my transaction here, I will travel to meet you and spend a lot of time with you so that we can be together and discuss our future together. From the look of things, I should be able to finish my business here in Malaysia by tomorrow evening. Immediately I finish, I will go to the Airline Company to buy my fly ticket to your country and I will send the ticket to you so that you will be aware of my flight schedule. I just wished the clock could run faster so that I can finish right now and meet with you the next minute. I am always thinking about you and I am dreaming of a successful and happy future together with you.
I love you so much and I miss you always.
Yours forever,

Received: from [175.141.191.250]
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 175.141.191.250
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Email:

Good day my Queen,

I hope you are doing very fine. I am really happy that I am close to seeing you soon because I will be traveling to see you as soon as I complete this transaction. How are things over there with you and your family? I hope all is very fine. The weather here in Asia is hot but I am getting used to it already.

As regards my transaction, everything has been moving on fine. Yesterday the company agreed to pay me my late father's money. They agreed to pay US$3.6 Million and I am still happy about it and grateful to God. The company approved the payment yesterday and also they directed me to the ministry of works to obtain a release letter. The release letter is to be issued by the ministry of works and when I receive the clearance letter, I will take it back to the company and the company will pay me the money.

I went to the ministry of works yesterday afternoon and the officials there checked all records of paid and unpaid taxes by my late father while he was handling the contract in Malaysia. After they checked all the records of my late father's taxes, they showed me that my late father owed the ministry of works a total tax of US$360,000. The ministry of works said I should pay the total tax owed by my father. After I pay the total tax, they will issue the release letter and give to me which I will take to the company and then the company will pay me the US$3.6 Million.

Yesterday, I paid the total amount of US$325,600 from all my credit cards which are my savings; I also added all the cash on me to make it US$325,600. Thereafter I called my mother and my friend to help me with the balance money and yesterday night which was day time in the United Kingdom, My mother was able to send me the money. My mother had to withdraw all the money saved for my daughter's schooling and also borrowed from friends in order to send me this money but there is still shortage. I discussed with her on the phone and she is really not happy because that is all she could do. She is old and has heart problems so she does not work anymore.

She had to send the money to me here in Malaysia and I collected the money this morning. The money has shortage of US$1,400 (4,900 Malaysia Ringgit) and my mother cannot get anymore money to send to me.

My Dear, I actually did not know about the tax my father owed which I must pay before receiving the release letter from the ministry of works. If I had known about the tax when I was in England, I would have arranged all the money in England before traveling down here to Malaysia. The total money I was asked to pay is US$360,000 and I have paid US$325,600 which was all the money I had on all my credit cards. Now I am left with almost nothing. My mother sent US$33,000 and now I need US$1,400 (4,900 Malaysia Ringgit) to complete it

My Queen, you know I do not have anybody here in Asia, I really do not know how to ask you for this money because I have never done this before. I am very shy when it comes to asking a woman for money. I have never done it in my life because I believe a man should always pay all the bills and also take care of a woman but I am in a very tight situation now and I hope you can rescue me.

Please honey, can you please borrow me this amount and send as soon as possible so that I can receive the money and pay the ministry of works on time. When I pay the ministry of works this balance, they will give me a release letter which I will take to the company to enable the company pay me the US$3.6 Million and I can book my ticket tonight and fly to meet you Friday. I hope you understand.

My Queen, when I collect my father's money, I will book my ticket tonight and fly to your country tomorrow and I promise that I will pay this money back to you as soon as I arrive in your country. I could pay back with interest also. Please help me with this money as soon as possible and one thing I must ask you is that you should not tell your family or friends about this help I am asking because I will be very shy to look at them when I come. I hope you understand my situation.

Please my queen, you should send US$1,400 (4,900 Malaysia Ringgit) to me in one transaction to my name and address below.

NAME: SHAHID MASIH
ADDRESS: 360, 1st Floor, Jln Kulas, 93400 Kuching, Sarawak, MALAYSIA

I really hope you can help me out in this situation and I promise to pay you back the money as soon as I get to your country. Please honey, I will be awaiting feedback from you.

Thank you so much for your help. I wish to hear back from you soon. I love you and I hope to see you very soon.

Thanks

Received: from [175.139.112.219]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 175.139.112.219
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.