Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marco K.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marco K.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Stolen image of Marco K., German local politician.

garyjones600@yahoo.com

On Zorpia:

Hello Pretty, how are you doing today? I was searching for an old friend when I stumbled on your profile. I got entangled with your wonderful smile, please always wear that smile.

Thanks for taking your time to reply me. I think it would be formal if i get to introduce myself. I am Garry, I am from UK. I am 54yrs old. I work as a construction engineer. We specialize in building roads, drainage's and bridge design. My job take me to different part of the world.

I am a widower, and I lost my wife 4yrs ago. I got an only daughter(Gillian) she is just 8yrs old. She says she wants to grow up and become a professional Movie actress. I spend my quiet time listening to music and reading. That's basically me, summarized into those 6 lines.

Take care and hope to hear from you soonest. You can tell me about yourself, if it's okay with you. Always wear that smile.

Regards,
Garry.

Hello Pretty, how are you doing today and how was your night? I really like your person and I want to know more about you but you never write much about yourself, I will like to know your full names, age, country. You can add me on yahoo messenger or write me on my personal email garyjones600@yahoo.com.

Profile elements:

Gary
54, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑90, in South Africa.
Height and Weight 5'11"
Body Type Athletic
Eye Color Blue
Language English
Currently Living With Kids
Work
Balfour Beatty Construction Company
Engineer
2000 - Present

Stolen picture used:
gary.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: garyjones600@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:03 am

Email:

Good to read from you, I really like your sense of humor and I want to know you more. I will like you to tell me more about yourself so that we can know much about each other, you already know where I live and what I do. Are you on yahoo messenger?

Take care of you and have a lovely day.

Much Love and Kisses,
Gary.

Return-Path: garyjones600@yahoo.com
Received: from [172.191.19.250]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Gary Jones <garyjones600@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 172.191.19.250
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 am

Email:

Hello Pretty, how are you doing today and how was your night? Yes I agree with you because the truth is that I have a lot of female friends on zorpia, but I know that immediately I meet that special woman I will seize communication with them. I just saw your profile and you look so beautiful on your profile picture. I really want to know much about you, I am new on the site. How long have you been on the site and what is your aim of being there? I ask because I want a good and loving lady who I could spend the rest of my life with, tell me more about yourself because I only know you don't have children and you have been divorce.

Take care of you and I wish to hear from you soon.

Warm Hugs and Regards,
Gary.

Received: from [172.191.18.120]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 172.191.18.120
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Email:

Good to read from you, I really like the way you express yourself in your letters. I like your person and I really want our friendship to grow from strength to strength. It will be better we communicate more often here on our personal email, also I will like you to register on yahoo email so that I can add you on yahoo messenger for easy chat. Yes I can relocate to anywhere when I and My woman make the right decision, relocating will not be a problem either way we both can relocate. All that matters now is understanding, friendship, commitment, loyalty, sincerity, trust, happiness, peace, maturity, care and love. I need you in my life, I have lived boring life without any partner for sometime now. I think we both will make a fine team, I want to remind you that I have a daughter. Hope that wont be a problem.

Warm Hugs and Kisses,
Gary.

Received: from [41.203.67.132]
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 41.203.67.132
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:28 am

Email:

Good to read from you, thanks for remembering my daughter and want to know more about her. I will be glad to tell you about her because she's such a lovely and amazing girl, let me know whatever you want to know. I really want us to talk more often. Can you download yahoo messenger on your laptop so that we can get to chat easily? I miss you and I can't wait to meet you in person.

Warm Hugs and Regards,
Gary.

Received: from [172.191.15.139]
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 172.191.15.139
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Email:

It was so nice getting to read a mail from you...reading your mail has brightened up my day and added color to it as well. Thanks for given me more insight about you. How is your week going? I want you to know that I cherish and adore you a lot. I feel we have great things in common. It seems that you are the best choice for me according to your description. Lol…. So I should cherish this good chance, but I don't know if you are interested in me and want me to be your best partner. I want you to know that something deep down in me keeps saying that I have found the right one for my life but I really want us to progress, but I want it to happen softly, slow pacing and naturally so that we both can fall comfortably for each other. I am kind of optimistic that something good will come out of my meeting u. Hope I can count on u? if yes then I guess we can ride on this gentle train of blissful flaming love. Baby am really looking forward to getting to know you a lot more. Not because you are simply gorgeous and sweet in body and spirit, but the fact that you leave me hanging for more info on what you are like and what it is you seek in life, not just in a man, but for yourself.. I would like your honest view on this. Nothing scares or shy’s me away from anything or anyone. I look forward to hearing from you again but until then it's goodbye with my warmest regards.

James.

Received: from [172.162.135.55]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 172.162.135.55
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Email:

Sweetie,

Where do I start? I'm just going to pour out everything I'm feeling now, since I always want honesty, and you do too. Good to know you are interested in me and I want you to know that I am interested in you too, but sometimes I wonder why we re not so intimate. I really want to know you more and I will like us to chat so that we can really know much about ourselves, you are always busy. I miss you so much. I'm starting to get conflicting emotions. I really believe that I am starting to develop potentially serious feelings for you. It's really hard for me to believe, though, I mean we haven't even met or anything like I said in my previous mail. I really don't want to get hurt here either. My first instinct is that you are being sincere with me. My instincts may not always be right though, but I truly hope you are.... sooooo want to believe it!!!! So do you see how I meant conflicted? Do you know how long I've wanted romance in my life again, and in the space some days you have brought tears of joy to my eyes and heart . Whenever I see that I have a new letter from you, I get butterflies in my Tummy. I still do not want to rush anything, but I am really starting to wish that I could come home after a day of stressful work and tell you of my day and cuddle and just relax, and you could fill me in on your day. I mean, is this crazy? Somehow I think that I am losing my mind, and that i'm going to wake up from this dream. I mean we have only been emailing for days. Am I crazy??????..... I've prayed daily for the last 4 years that God would send me someone who is perfect for me. Could it really be you? :) I guess I'm going to need time here to gradually establish trust that your feelings are true! I know I'm rambling on here and not really making any sense, but I have to get all of this off my chest and look at all of this from a fresh perspective. I hope you understand and don't think that I've lost my mind....

Wow, I do feel a little better now....

I still want to continue getting to know everything about you. OK? so I guess I've bombarded you with enough info today. Well, I definitely gave you total honesty haha!!!! Hope your having a lovely nite rest , Hugs and kisses to you. I want you to know that I would always be a friend not just that special man, but a friend as well, I will be with you through thick and thin OK.

Hugs and cuddles,
Gary.

Received: from [172.191.18.14]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 172.191.18.14
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Email:

Hello xxx. How are you doing today and how was your night? I guess you slept well, I know that we don't need to rush in anything we do but I need to inform you that I am already falling for you. I believe that what we need now is understanding, friendship, loyalty, commitment, sincerity, truth, maturity, forgiveness, happiness, love and care.

I believe in Love
I believe in communication and compromise
I believe honesty is the best policy
I believe in giving 100% in anything am doing
I believe in God
I believe in forgiveness
I believe in friendship
I believe in YOU
I believe you can never say I love you too much
I believe in the future
I believe in learning from the past
I believe in today
I believe in not taking ANYTHING for granted
I believe in smiles and rainbows
I believe that I think too much
I believe in mended hearts
I believe in mustard seeds
I believe in taking leaps of faith
I believe that these are just a few.

Baby.. these are just a few of my thoughts that I wanted you to have.. read them from time to time when you are missing me:) Forever yours...

Gary.

Received: from [41.203.67.142]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 41.203.67.142
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Same "few of my thoughts" are used with a male profile on connectingsingles.com with a male profile and on Badoo with a female profile... both claiming to be from South Africa.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:03 am

Email:

Honey sorry for not replying you sooner, I really don't know what to say but I want you to know, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important, you're everything to me right now. Seeing and reading a mail from you has now become part of me, I feel so much for you now and i just feel so right about this honey, you have won my trust within a couple of days which has never happened before. I want you to know,you are an amazing lady who takes everything I am insecure about and makes me feel beautiful...

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I need you and that you would be here. However, knowing that you feel so much for me is enough for now, and if I can be with you till the end of time,then I would wait forever to be with you. You're the only one that I want. I can't sleep or even work without thinking about you. You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore -- it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, beautiful, and you make me feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time.

You mean so much to me. I want everyone to know how very special you are to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying in Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I told you this before, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been.

You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you. I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that i have known you, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

Take care love and remain blessed,
Gary.

Received: from [172.191.19.13]
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014
Subject: I love you....

Originating IP: 172.191.19.13
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Email:

Good to read from you and to know that you like my messages, I really want you to know how I feel about you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you if only you will open your heart for me to come in. I and my daughter are doing very okay. How are you? I really want us to chat but I don't know about your schedule because it will be lot of fun.

Much Love and Kisses,
Gary.

Received: from [172.191.6.64]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014

Originating IP: 172.191.6.64
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.