Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Marco K.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: garyjones600@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Emails:

Okay I will give you an account here in Asia, I need your phone number.

Few minutes later:

Hello Baby, how are you doing today? I have miss you so much, I ask you for your number again but you did not give it to me. I want you to pay the money into this account below, also I want you to send me the scan copy of the payment slip immediately you have sent the money. I want you to do this as soon as possible so I can do the needful, I miss you and I love you so much. I will still be online.

Bank Name: MayBank
Acount name: Manogera Murugiah
Account No: 15701881xxxx
Bank Swift code: MBBEMYKxxxx
Bank adress:Group,55,jalan rajachulan,
50200 kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Take care of you and I wish to hear from you soon.

Much Love and Kisses,
Gary.

Return-Path: garyjones600@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.212.231] by tm17.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Type of pressure the scammer use when he don't get what he want...

If my daughter life depend on you this is how you will use her life to gamble, thanks a lot really appreciate.

I only ask you for help because I am not in my country, also it's what I can do for you without thinking it twice because I love you and I want a future with you. I have been the one taking care of my daughter till date, I never needed help from anybody. Even if it's not easy for a single parent, you told me that you understood what I was going through but you kept silent in weeks. I thought we were one and we could share all together but now you just made me feel I am on my own, thanks a lot.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Email:

God forgive you for what you did to me. We are both matured you could have told me that you wont be able to help me, not playing me around. Thanks for all but you broke my heart. I will never love again.

Return-Path: garyjones600@yahoo.com
Received: from nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.213.161])
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014
Reply-To: Gary Jones <garyjones600@yahoo.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.