Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kordrialibi11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: kordrialibi11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Back on track:

February 28:

Hello sweetheart , how are you doing what is happened that you forget me ? I don't know what to said and i don't know what to do , I miss you and i lost a part of my self when you stop talking to me because i love you and i have never love anyone like this in my life ?

March 12:

Hello my Dear , xxx , I don't know what is happened to you that you have not yet get back to me going to 2 months now ? But i what you to know matter what is happened to you my heart is full of worried and crying day and night just because of you ? I what you to know apart of you is apart of my heart that i can never forget our thought ? I what you to know i will love you forever even if you didn't talk to me , but what maybe be the reason of this only God can said and see all this , but my prayer is nothing will happened to you , let just take it they way my heart said maybe you forget me or you don't what to talk to me ,but I'm not sure of this that you can forget me just like this without a word of you is hardly i believe that because i trust you i believe you so much and i know what you can do ? I will keep praying for you and i will never in my life love another woman without hear from you , i made a vow for loving you and care about you forever God will let you be alright no matter the condition my only love i miss you , I'm crying why i am typing this mail Because i don't know what you are going true OOOOH
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.