Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kordrialibi11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: kordrialibi11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:30 am

Email:

I admire you. You are my inspiration for anything and everything worthwhile on this cold, damp earth. I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came, and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all. I have stacked it, piece by piece, in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, and you are the only woman I will give all I have to offer forever. I hope you never let go of me because I love you, and I trust you love me too as much as I love you. Sometimes I need to think about you to make myself happy when I am down, and just the thought of you brightens my day completely. Picturing your smile makes me smile, and I cannot wait to see the beloved woman I know with your unforgettable smile. I treasure you, and keep you locked in the big steel safe of my heart. I love you, Sweetheart, and that is the only thing that is never going to change in my life. I am yours forever.

I long for the day I can finally look into your kind, beautiful eyes and tell you how much I love you and need you. The true beginning of my life will be when you are here in May. Seeing you every day will bring the greatest joy to my heart, knowing you are finally in reach of me. The very thought of you here excites me in a wonderful way.

I always check my mail if i can read from you all the time because i miss you

Honey please send your pic to me its being a while i sent my yes on your pic i love you and i miss you so much , i keep my self for you only , hope to hear from yours ....Kordri

Return-Path: kordrialibi11@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.220.17.144])
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Emails:

Honey you mean the world to me , all i need from you its a little patient because you have already patient with me until today ? you know our work its the reason why we are not meeting from this moment , but By God grace we will enjoy together for the rest of our life , don't forget i promiss to relocate to meet you where ever you are , so we can have it all together please honey , i know you are understand able woman keep your heart for me i keep my for you ,,
You are my every heartbeat, my every breath of life. What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about you. All I know is that you, dear, are the only man that is on my mind, the only man that is in my soul, the only man who truly and unconditionally has my heart for whatever lifetime this world has to offer us. When I think about you, my eyes start to tear up because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going for another breath of fresh air and will keep me longing for you the rest of my life. I will never leave you, and I will truly never hurt you....

I believe you are my wife if i ever make a mistake in my words , i believe you we current me , and we can lean together for the rest of our life , The love i have for you its want a word a word can never explain , i told for many yrs i have never love a woman until i meet you honey , i put my trust in you , I am here thinking about you , how we can get close together that is why i am thinking about here , i am not with my right sense about because i am crazy in love with you , if i ever lose you i lose my life you are the only happiness i have in my life and i will always love you

Return-Path: < kordrialibi11@gmail.com >
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.220.162.196])
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Email:

From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you do that now-you completely own me, every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and desire for you that I can hardly contain myself. I want to spend every minute of every day with you and know what if feels like to hold you close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us, you are, and always will be, the love of my life, and I will never love anyone as much as I love you again. I thank heaven every day for letting me meet you and for falling in love with you because I know that love could never be perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am.

You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my cuddly bear, and will forever be the love of my life. Please, never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gifts of all, the gifts of hope and love you so rightly deserve.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.80.67])
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:49 am

Email:

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe but, more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our relationship would grow from the first day we spoke. But neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we would both feel now, not dramatically exploding or thundering in our hearts, but slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I could understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my true love.

I know deep down in my heart, you are the one for me and I don't ever want to lose you. Sweetheart, I love you and I'll always be in love with you! I know that you feel the same about me. We have been dealing with a lot of restless nights lately and waiting until we can be together finally. Just be patient, Babe, and God will bring us together. Thirty Roses for you, my dearest Love, to symbolize how long we have been together so far!I love you with all my heart.

I pray God should guide you for me where ever you go because i want you in my life ' hope to hear from yours miss you ,

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.165.77])
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:30 am

Email:

Hello Honey, Compliment of the season and may the peace of the lord be with you and uphold you anywhere you may go. I miss you a lot, sorry for disturbing you. Hope you're not forget the payment slip, because without any prove of this payment into the account details i sent to you last year. I can't fight for it and am worried so much about the transaction, frankly speaking i don't have rest of mind on it. Honey please try your best and get through to your accountant officer that make the transfer of the funds into the account details which i send to you last year and get the transaction slip from him for verification and the confirmation of the transfer. Please very important

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.221.38.131])
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:41 am

Email:

Hi, Honey.

Is alright, when my Job is done here in Malaysia by March 22/2015 and I will bought a ticket straight down to xxx and visit you on March 23/2015 and see you honey, Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I do think what to say. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for. Out of the depths of my happy heart wells a great tide of love and prayer for this priceless treasure that is confided to my lifelong keeping. You cannot see its waves as they flow toward you, darling, but in these lines you will hear…the distant beating of its surf. Anyway! I will be expecting the payment slip on Monday as you were told, and if your accountant officers haven’t make the transfer. Honey you can make the transfer by yourself on Monday to this below account details and send me the transfer slip immediately!

BANK NAME: CIMB BANK
COMPANY NAME: Bellakins Boutique
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1238001094xxxx
BANK ADDRESS: 12, Jalan Puteri 1/1, Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor Malaysia.
SWIFT CODE: CIBBxxxx

It's me

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.28.38])
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:42 pm

Email:

Amen and Amen, good things will always happen to the children of God. Because the bible say’s He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. with a long life I will satisfy him And let him see My salvation. Honey did you know that God desires to see us live a long good life? Many today believe that when a person dies, it was God's timing for them to die and that the fullness of their days have been lived out according to God's will.

Many times I have thought that life was so unfair. I know there are reasons why we can't be together. Reasons that no one knows, but they will not affect my love for you, and I will not forget you. You really don't know how much I love you and care for you, but there is nothing more I can do about it now. Even though we're mile, this will not be the end of our commitment. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life.

Always remember that I really treasure your love for me. I truly love you.I am writing this letter now to tell you that my love for you is so real that I can't find the right words to describe my feelings for you. At the same time I would like to thank you for all your patience while our relationship went through high waves and over hard rocks. My love for you has grown so strong that I could never imagine a life without you now. will always be yours, no matter what challenges the world offers us. My heart will always yearn for your love and care. I will love you forever.
I miss you. xxx

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.115.169])
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Email:

Hi Sweetheart How are you doing ? hope all is well with you ? I know you are there for me , and all i want its Gods to guide you for me , because i wake up every day thinking about you in the middle of the night ,
Each day with you is one that brings great joy to my heart and peace to my restless soul.When I am troubled, I only need to think of you to ease my soul.
No greater light illuminates my path than the love you have brought into my life.
Just a minute spent with you is better than a whole day of sunshine.
Some say to know you is to love you. I say to know you is to be truly blessed.
I never knew how love could feel until I met you. I could never have imagined it.
Yours is the love of the songs of old. You inspire the poet’s pen.
For the rest of my life, I will count each day with you well spent..

I miss you so much..

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.221.68.135])
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:55 am

Email:

Hello Honey God will guide you and bless you for me until will get together, as you still have it in mind to help me solve this problem God will think of you also solve your worried my love ,Thank you once again , Hope all is well with you ? Yes Honey I am also thinking after I have settle with my job here i will ask you to give me your home location address to come and meet with you maybe after we have meet i will still go back to finish my project this is want i was thinking before you said this , Honey i know you have patient to wait me for long time , Thank you for the believe and trust and the respect and understand for me , To me you are my perfect match and my everything i have ever wanted in my life , I will always love you until death do us as part , I want to let you know you are the only woman i have in my whole life right now that is why i am not play with you , you are more than a gold to me , your heart and my heart i know God have a reason why him bring us to this day honey please still patient for a while for me ,all i want right now is for me to settle with my job before i can take a short time vacation to meet with you Honey , I am also worried here to meet you like the way you are worried please my love , all the love and happiness that i need and all those hugs that i want only from you , love you with all my life

Honey here is another Account i told you about , let me know when your Bank officer make the payment tell him to forward the slip payment to you , so you can be able to sent it to me , honey please its very important when the payment is done ,

Account Name: James Emily Pxxxx...
. RHB BANK. Account Number: 1-07082-0015xxx-x.
Branch:380A.Jalan Burma, 10350 Pulau Tikus Penang. Malaysia.
Swift code .RHBBxxxx.

honey in-case you want to here from me here is the number i am used here in the country Malaysia line +601126620427, and my UK line +447708689393

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.221.63.198])
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Email:

Hello my love , how are you doing ? thanks for getting back a touch with me ,i have been thinking about you , Hope you are doing alright there ? honey how can you lets just a born note and flower to make you worried ? the meaning of those things you see it just to let you no you are my future and my life , those things i only use it to let you know that i am thinking about you , i can never forget the dream and the future i have for you , that is all i mean by sending it to you , honey i love you its not just because i am sending you a message.. i love you with all my life , just open your eyes and your heart and think about me , even if you didn't write to me i understand you are very busy that doesn't mean we are not closer together , i love you honey only God knows how much you mean to me , my later can not only e how express feelings how much you mean to me ,each an every words i wrote to you i mean it and i am very serious about spending the rest of my life with you ? i care about you even if we are not yet together , i dedicated my self to you , i have never love a woman just the way i love you , the day i sent my eyes or you in that site that is when i no you are truly God sent to me , please don't let a little things get you down honey , all i want for you its happiness and love , your joy is my joyful because i will remember that someone like you is waiting for me ,you have been a great joyful to me every since i meet you , i miss you and i love you so much , thank you for been there for me ,

Honey did you see the Account i send to you and my phone number ? have a nice day and be bless ,hope to hear from you

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.221.68.135])
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.