Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kordrialibi11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: kordrialibi11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:52 am

Email:

Good evening my love , hope all is well with you ? because you didn't talk to me again , and i am thinking about you , i don't know why you didn't talk to me, and also let me know want is going on with you , again honey want have you decide about this money i ask you to help me ? i just want know if you are reading my mail .. or you forget about me ? or this mistake that i make if you can not forgive me or you correct me ? because everything became a sup praise to me when we accept each other heart know matter the condition we can still solve it , I want to know if you would not help me again let me know so that i will no want to do honey because time is running out for me ?

I miss you so much , money or anything in this life can never stop me for loving you , you are the only woman i love in this whole world , if you don't know please try to know that i love you with all my heart not because of your money it just that i am in a difficult situation that is why i ask you about this not because or anything , there is a places in my heart that you take over honey , my prayers everything day its to see you are in good health for me , and i am also praying for you because i know the job you are doing its not easy ? it maybe you are busy that is want i think about but however let me know your mind honey ? i can not stop thinking about you ? may Gods bless you and guide you true for me ,, hope to hear from you soon

Return-Path: kordrialibi11@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.92.79])
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:00 am

Email:

Good afternoon my love , how are you doing ? hope you are in good health honey ? for a while now i have not hear from you even f i no your job , and i was worried about you , Thank God , you have get back a touch with me again , I miss you so much my princess , I was afraid to lose you because i have not hear from before , and i was weak because i put all the blame for my self , now I'm back again for my recovery over want happened I'm deeply honey , i don't really no how i want came up to that ,I love with all my heart , now that i have hear from you have broth a smile to my face again , I said thank you for being there for me and also thinking about my situation , and I'm glad for God to send an understand able lady like you to me ....

Honey thanks but please I want you to your Bank Officer to give you the slip payment like you have already said it , so that you can send it to me , because the slip its very important to me so that i will give it to the owner of the Bank account so that him can go and withdraw the money to me ?e my own Bank account here that is why i used him is account , Honey When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman ,

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.
Love always,

God bless you where ever you hope to hear from you soon....

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.220.12.131])
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Email:

I'm Glad that you are a good understand able woman and you accepted my apology and you also have a good heart of love and caring , I said that you honey , I'm very happy to you in my life ,

Honey I have told my friend here whose the Account that i give to you ? and i told him that you have send the money to the account , and him went to the bank this morning but him didn't receive the money and the money has not reflected for the account , so talk to your Bank if there is anything to know about that , Again understand want you said tomorrow ? thank you honey and i miss you so much ? Good health and long life is my wishes for you , hope to hear from you soon
yours

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.220.203.70])
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:52 pm

10 hours later:

Email:

Sweetheart, I was inform by my friend now that it would be around for couple of a month now that his going to Moscow tomorrow morning, means I would be able to withdrawal the money, if you send the money into his account details I give to you before. Honey sorry for you inconvenience, I will like you to speak with your account officer to transfer the money into this below account details and this account details belong to the company i wanted to buy the materials from them, i will prefer to transfer the money directly into their account as far that the money is not yet reflect into my friend account and means the money is not yet post by your bank, anyway sweetheart. Once you’re through with your bank by changing the account details to this new account make sure you collect the payment slip for confirmation and send me the transfer deposit slip by scan it for confirmation only Sweetheart.

BANK NAME: CIMB BANK
COMPANY NAME: Bellakins Boutique
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1238001094xxxx
BANK ADDRESS: 12, Jalan Puteri 1/1, Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor Malaysia.
SWIFT CODE: CIBBxxxx

Out of all the things that I do all day, telling you that I love you is the sweetest thing I do. It is my favorite part of the day because you deserve all the love I can give.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.80.67])
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:03 am

Email:

Hello my queen , good morning , how are doing over there with you ? hope all is well with you ? Honey I miss you so much and i am thinking about you ? Hope you know you are the only woman who as touch my heart with your passionate ? I have never sit and think about anything else than how we can get closer with each other in our life , My love,i fall deep in love with you because of you understanding and your wisdom..Proverbs chapter 3 vs 13-18..It says, Happy is the person who finds wisdom and gains understanding.For the profit of wisdom is better than silver,and her wages are better than gold.Wisdom is more precious than rubies,nothing you desire can compare with her.She offers you life in her right hands,and riches and honor in her left...She will guide you down delightful paths,all her ways are satisfying.Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her.Happy are those who hold her tightly.... other ?

Honey I really know the nature of your job you don't have a time , I will never worried about that , please like i have said before , try and ask your Bank account to give you this payment slip so that you can forward it to me , its very important to me Honey , please , I love you and i miss you , i just want to know if you are reading my message.. May God guide true for me where ever you and want ever you are doing I miss you , hope to hear from yours

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.80.67])
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:02 pm

He is not even able to copy-paste right...

Email:

Hello honey good morning , i just wake thinking about you all the time , Hope all is well with you ? My angel i want to let you know where ever you are i am always praying for your successful journey ,
because i really understand the job you are doing , all i want from you its your health who is very more important to me ,
I want you know you are always in the center of my heart , I love you more and more when ever i think of you and i miss you so much ,You are my inspiration true love its hard to found that is why i really want to hold you with me for the rest of my life i will been with you and i will stay by your side when the time come , I know you didn't forget me , i know its because of your job that is why but i want you to understand that we are doing the best someday we will enjoy yourself that is my believe and i put my trust in you so much ?
re wife.

Whether you are reading this before you meet me, or stumble upon it after, I want you to know a few things
The reason I am writing this today is because I can’t stop thinking about you, and I can’t stop myself from imagining how happy we will be. Let this letter be a promise to you that I will do my best to be the man I want to be for you..
I may not yet know all of the difficulties that come with a lifetime commitment, but I have enough relationship experience to know what I want and how I picture my life with the person I will commit to: you...
Those around me are a continuous source of education and inspiration on how I want our relationship to be. So here and today, I vow to try my best to do the ,
I promise to do my best to make you beam daily, so count on many surprises. Your smile will be my priority. I get weak knees when anybody smiles, so just imagine the effort I will make to be the source of yours,
I promise I will always look at you with the same adoration as I did the moment I realized I loved you..
I promise to try to ignite the same sparkle in your eyes I see when you’re surprised, inspired, motivated or when you are about to lean in to kiss me.

Honey i still let you to know i have not still get ready of that money you send to me , to get the money tell your Banker Officer about that slip teller so you can send it to me ...Hope to hear from you , I love you with all my heart , be safe
where ever you are for me ,
Yours Kordri

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.165.77])
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Email:

Good afternoon my Angel , how are you doing over you are ? hope all is well with you ? i miss you so much honey , thanks for getting back a touch with me , i was worried about you because i have not still hear from you , i am very happy now that i heard from you , You’re the most precious treasure I have in life,
Without you, my life will never be complete ,I love you so and I will always love you.I want you to know i never stop praying for your successful journey ,

Honey, I receive your message. While am worried too much about the money you send to me, because the account i gave to you was not mine. That it is why
I was worry. please can you tell your accountant to stopped the transaction! If he/she haven't transfer the money, because I cannot receive the money honey.

Honey, can you send the money through WESTERN UNION TRANSFER to me. If yes! I will prefer WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
and send me this below information.

MTCN NO:
SENDER NAME:
SENDER TELEPHONE:
SENDER ADDRESS:

Below is my own information to make the transfer of the money through WESTERN UNION TRANSFER.

RECEIVE NAME: KORDRI ALIMI
RECEIVE ADDRESS: NO16 MENTARII COURT KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA 47100
RECEIVE PHONE NO: +601126620427

Honey if you want to made the transfer through WESTERN UNION TRANSFER to malaysia here, 2,500EURO is the limit. But you can send 5000euro and split it
into two under my name, means i can receive 5000euro a day

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014

+601126620427
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location Sarawak
Original network provider* MTX
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:02 pm

Aaand.... he is on Badoo, with some of the pictures already reported here as:

Kordri Alimi aka kordri.alimi, 49
West Midlands, United Kingdom

kordri.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:51 am

Email:

Hello Sweetheart ..
Good Afternoon to you Sweetheart..How are you doing and how was your day at work.. i hope by the grace of almighty God you are doing good as am i here..Am really missing you so much and thinking about you all day something very good in my life! Being with you makes me feel like the entire world is mine. One day we will marry and have a happy family ... I merry Christmas to the one i love even on this day of love for all Remembering the love of one whose call redeemed all those
Whose hearts his love might move I am dreaming about that. I love you, Baby, and I am yours forever!! ,

Honey i know you have other your banker over this money bust , all i want its the payment slips that is want i need , without that payment slip i will said there is know proved for me to worried my friend , and he said there is no money for his account , please tell your banker if really him pay this money him should give you this teller slip payment so that you can send it to me please honey , this making me think , i know you can never lie to me but your banker let him give you the slips to send them to me ,

ant you to know that you are not doing it for anything just for the i love you have for me my love trust me everything will be alright and we shall be happy my love i myself knew that you love and want me so much and i do the same to my love.I am promising you that everything will be alright i myself i am not happy still here i want to be with you to make our love happen real soon and i know that time is almost here my love just do all you could for me be my aid and i know i will also be of help to you soon all later all that matters is the level of love we have for each other and we shall have any other things that comes along with it my love , i know that God really makes us for each other and we shall have a successful and a blessed life my love.I want you to please help me to get the money as soon as possible so that we can go on vacation together, i never pray for this to happen to me in my life not to talk of the situation i have found myself in everything will be fine my love trust me i want you so much and i know we shall make it because we are destined to make it my love.I found it difficult to eat here i am not happy with my situation because you have filled my heart and i want to meet you at least to feel the heat of your body on me. I am imagining that great day you will be welcoming me at the airport with lots of hugs and kisses my love that everyone will see that we are in love that a new lover is in town my love.Now that I don't have you I need you more than ever! I read a quote somewhere once that said, "It's not missing you that kills me, it knowing that I had you in my life that does." That is so absolutely true. But what's really bothering me is that I can't tell you how I feel
Baby, life has been very tough with me; destiny has given us our sentence leaving you and me at the mercy of our luck. But, why is it so hard to overcome all the problems when what we feel is beyond love? We're lovers; we're friends; we're two love birds, and we're soul mates . You and I, under the moonlight, together until the stars don't shine any more.I know times have been rough and things have been said but I hope deep down you know how much you truly mean to me. It's hard not having you around and things in my life have been stressful and I've taken my bad days out on you, but please know that you mean the world to me and i love you with every beat of my heart. I squeeze my bear at night wishing you were there to hold me and kiss me telling me goodnight and waking up the next morning saying good morning to my ears and i wake up for the lovely day for us. Please have faith in , long life is yours my love i miss you alot ...

Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Email:

Hello there, my sweet love. Happy Christmas , long life and good health and prosperity is want i wish you my angel , How are you? I know it has been hard for you to be alone there, but remember one thing..I am always there in your heart. Think of me and my warmth will be the blanket to help you sleep peacefully in the night. Look to the evening sky, and when you see a sparkle from a shining star, that's me, thinking of how much I love you and miss you. Look to the moon, thousands of miles away from you, and I will be looking at the same moon-thinking of you.

I am struggling a lot here, through trials and tribulations, but I am doing fine, so don't worry, because you live in me and always will. Remember the first time I had to leave? The promises we made to each other? I am still keeping them. Just a few more months, and I will be back as a very successful person.

I fell in love with your deep, brown eyes, victimized by the spell they cast on me, and I still feel trapped now! Please don't ever let me go-as our love starts at forever and ends at never.

Yours and only yours forever.
A fish without fins, a bird without wings. A crab without claws, a cat without paws. Me without you, you without me. I miss you.I want to hold your hand, hold you close, hug you tightly, kiss you on the lips and let you rest your head on my chest so that you can hear my heart beat… just for you. I miss you.I wish I could wrap my arms around you and hug you with all my might so that you can feel the loud thumps of my lonely heart. I miss you.

Honey I understand all that you said about your banker , i know you are try your best for me , Thank you so much and i will always love you more and more , hope to hear from your....Kordri

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.220.188.74])
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.