Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kordrialibi11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kordrialibi11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 pm

On Zorpia:

Hello Dear, How are you doing?Hope you are enjoying the day..I really love to know more about you?I am just testing to know if you get these? I what to be a friend with you ,Hope to hear from you

i am KordriAlimi I'm from the Germany I live in UK ? where are you from ? hope you don't mind tell me more about your self ? hope to hear back from you again

Dear i hope you will not get angry with me i am not reply your message..on time i travel that is why , how are you doing hope all is well with you ?.Did someone ever tells you that you have such an attractive spirit..If am not going to lie to you, your profile attract me alot and i'm so much interest in you so i'll like to know much more about you because i believe we can work something out bet ween each other if you like...let me start here by telling you about me. I am a widower, I lost my wife in an auto accident, that was 5yrs ago...I lost my dad when i was 25,, but i do have a son whom i cherish most in my life, he is now 12yrs old, I work as an Civil engineering oil and Gas , I am open minded and God fearing man, I love to read the bible and share the word of God with my love, I am a good man, and go to church always, I am so much interested in knowing you better maybe we can work things out, that is why i send you this short note, I will want you to message.. me and i will be glad if you do explain and tell me more about your self ?hope to here from you soon

After a month:

Do mind be if i ask you to be my wife so that we can think about our future together Dear ? I really love the way you are , I am here just to find my so make i think you are very okay , If you don't mind i want your phone number , here is my +447708689393 do you have face book maybe you give it to me ? how was you work and how was your weekend ?like i told you i believe God have reason why him bring us together here , try and reply my message all if you see it but i know you are busy Hope to hear from you again have a nice day

Wow Thanks for getting back a touch with me I have been thinking about you and i am also coming here if i can see your message.. hope all is well with you like you told me about your work i understand you are busy ,Thanks for the message and i appreciate it so much.I want you to know that i will not like to lose you no matter what,,You now lives in my heart and my heart want you so much now.....So don't ever think i don't want to chat you or communicate with you no matter what.....Ok i pray God should protect you everything you and where ever you are don't forget i am here i what to know more about you so that we can be one I need you , here is my emali kordrialibi11@gmail.com i believe will can get to know more our self take care of your self for me God with be with you know matter where you are hope to hear from you soon..

Profile elements:

Kordri
53, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Last seen 3 days ago

kordri.jpg
kordri.jpg (13.11 KiB) Viewed 4603 times

+447708689393

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kordrialibi11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:23 am

Email:

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship that will lead to something strong with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly restive, and treat me right..... I know you will think what is a man like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public sitting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Return-Path: kordrialibi11@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.61.65])
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:47 am

Email:

Yes its true you just said but i what you to know i am here because of you I feel now that you are my because I am just happy i found you . fest I what you to tell me what you what and what you like in a relationship ? Hope all is well with you ? how is your work Dear i am really thinking about about you , my heart just choose you i believe for the little time i have spend for the side you are what God send for me Know any other person who answer me only you that is why i am happy ?

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.have just been in the site for a month s and yesterday i took my profile off it,cause i dont know how it works and i dont want them to charge me for another month,but the good thing is that i found you already.and lets see whats life brings for us. I know we have better days head for the relationship

Feel free to write me back directly ,

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.75.144])
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Email:

Honey i just want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love whenever we are read my message. .

I will be right here beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring.Always remember the good times we will had and how we bring out the best in each other. Stay in love, babe, and keep that tender, sweet smile on your face. Know that I will love you forever and i will never Let you down and i am praying the god almighty make the relationship last for Eternity as i am praying every morning. i also what to let you know i am a one Man woman that is this the kind of a man i am i don't like move around women all i what its told have you in my life so that my long time searching for my soul mate its end here in your life , i what to life my life for you I swear i can not lies to my wife that is why i what you to put your trust in me because without trust there is know good relationship I know what i what its you you are the woman i see in my dream ,

You are a confident woman that is why i am so into you because you are the best for me and whenever i looking to your eyes you take my heart away
please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

how was your weekend today hope everything is okay I am always pray for you save and your success because of the work you are work every where you go God will always guide you for me you share never meet disappointment in every were you go i miss you have a nice weekend hope to hear from you soon..I need your phone number let me call you because always want to chat with you , here is my phone number +447708689393 if you need my picture i will send to you as for me i need your picture

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.195.13.2])
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Email:

It was so nice hearing from you,I will really love to get to meet you with all my heart , in your answer you sound like woman i have be dreaming about in my life I what to spend the rest of my life with, you really made my day and i can't stop thinking about you every time i keep checking my mail if you are going to email me,hope everything is cool, sure i can be your man while you be my woman,i will be so Honest to you,well you know relationship is not something you could just run into in case of not getting hurt,as i told you my heart have been hurt alot althrough the daelth of wife and Mom so i Don't know how i could just put my trust in someone so i just need a honest and a loyal woman i could just spend the rest of my life with so i believe in a relationship what matter most is to be honest so that you could just have a long term relationship with you my woman,i need a woman who could just be the angel of my life with all my heart i am telling you this,I will like to do anything possible so that you know i am just for you ...i never thing i could find a kind and nice woman like you in my life

Dear angel I'm sorry if this question it too much , but its really going to make you know who i am very well that is why i send it to you , again do have time to write to me well let me feel you , i miss you I am happy i meet understand able woman like you that is why i am happy...

I'm glad we finally meet each other online and thank God that sent you to me ....I'm so lucky to have find you online ...
have ? I've been widowed since 5yrs and i have one son he's a 24year old him live very far away from me ,
3, Do you exercise regularly? I wish. Don't have time.
4, Are you considerate and thoughtful of others? Very much so.
5, Do you treat others as you would like to be treated? Absolutely.
6, How often do you lose your temper? Not very often; rarely.
7, What do you do when you're alone? Read, listen to music, or watch a movie.?
8, If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
9, What are your three favorite states? WA , Maine and Idaho.
10, Do you have any pets? Had dog.
11, Do you enjoy cooking? .
12, Are you patient? Extremely patient.yes I am a patient Man
13, Are you romantic? Very romantic. Heart on shirtsleeve.Hey, there is so much
14, Do you love unconditionally? There's no other way.
15, What's more important to you, love or money? Love, but money makes it easier.
16 , Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate? Once, but before marriage.
17, When you go anywhere are you usually on time? Almost always.
18, How often do you like to go out? Maybe once a week.
19, When dining out what food do you enjoy? Sea-food, Italian, and of Pizza..?
20, How much do you enjoy a walk on the beach? Very much..
21, How much do you like reading? I enjoy reading a good book.
22, How long have you been on the site ?Am new member
23,Have you had any date online before ..?Never this my first time
24,Do you own a home and car?I own a home and car in WA am living with my son when ever him visit me , .
25,Are you financially secure?Yes am financially secure.
I will looking forward to your reply Hugs and kisses

I send you my picture i also what to see yours ? how was your weekend today , I am just coming back from work I am very tired today , how i wish we can be communicating time to time I love you so much... take good care of your self for me....

alibi.JPG

alibi1.JPG

alibi2.JPG

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.108.147])
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 am

Email:

Okay hope all is well with you because that is very important to me ? I also think about you so much here ? Dear a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other everyday. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other.
Everything you do for me reassures me that I am appreciated.
"i know you are busy try and put more effort here with me let me know what you desire ? I send you my picture tell me did you saw the picture ?

I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every
moment we’ve spent emailing each other since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment and I pray never to regret

I want to trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I want trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. I want you to tell me how you want only the best for me.I want you to tell me how handsome I am. I want you to tell me how you love every part of my body. You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I will love you for this! I want to love you for being so caring and genuine.

I want to love you for everything you will do for me. I want to love you for the happiness and joy you will bring to my life. I want to love you for you! We don’t even need to see to communicate with each other when we first met. By just sensing each other’s thoughts and inner feelings we can be together, hold hands, or cuddle, we can do every other things that lovers do until we finally get to be together.I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young man full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young man with an open-heart.

A young man who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that man who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the man who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you.I hope you will bring so much joy to my life and you will give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough how much LOVE I will give you in return.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.24.225])
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Email:

You Always touch my heart despite you didn't not write so long like me , I what to know i have stop search six i found you in my life , my search end here with you that is why i am asking you if you will not turn me down ? because every thing about you is good and lovely ,
The miracle of life shone in front of my eyes when you entered my life. Nothing can be compared to this feeling of filling up somebody's life. The excitement which tortures me while waiting for you to send me an email, the sweet emails that keep me awake even when I'm exhausted to death, because I wouldn't miss a thing. The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you.every single word you say is a part of my soul, as if I have already known what you have been about to say. Every step I make is safe, because you are around me. When we first met, I didn't even suspect what a wizard you were about to be. But apparently life can show us such wonders, that we can stay amazed like children, wondering how this could happen to us! Well, I want to thank you for being my best friend, for being my angel.I have never felt like this before. Nobody has taken me so far, except you, my princess from the clouds. You brighten my days and give me the strength to carry on, fighting everyday for you. You revealed the deepest emotions and feelings I've kept inside of me for so long. Feelings I didn't even suspect to be. But most of all, you showed me the real taste of love. You are my best friend and the one I want for life, my yesterday, my today and my tomorrow. You are the one I want everybody to know it! I haven't had a stronger feeling than this one I have now, that I want face the eternity with you by my side…
I want to wake up with you. I Want To Wake Up With You I wanna wake up with you I wanna be there when you open your eyes I want you to be The first thing that I see I wanna wake up with you I wanna lay by your side, Baby I wanna feel every beat of your heart And throughout the night I wanna hold you tight I wanna wake up with you All the love inside me has been sleeping Waiting till the right one came along You can share the love that I've been keeping, Baby You can put the music to my song...........

I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when i don't hear from you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When i hear from you and write to you I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me.good night

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:32 am

Email:

I don't understand how you mean tell ? all i know i what to spend the rest of my life with you that is my desired ,
In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.195.13.2])
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:57 am

Email:

How are you doing today ? hope all is well with you my love ? thanks for getting back a touch with me , Yes its true will have above the general love , like to you the reason why i am writing to you , i what you to get read of who you are talking to and who you love because i believe we are not with each other but true this message.. will can get to know more about each other before we meet , I have also gave you my Line phone number i told you to gave me your so that i will call you but you didn't talk concern about that ,

Now i what you to tell me what you what us to do because as for me i thing i have already made my mind that you are the woman i what by my side , even if we are not see from now or will don't chat every day , when there is love everything in plan must be possible , or less you don't love me because i am go crazy about the love i have for you , i send you my picture i also told you to send your to me but you didn't do that when that is not a problem now ,

My worried now i what us to improve the relationship up more than this , I just create a new account of Facebook now i what you to also create that a Facebook i believe will can chat there very faster more than here , please do what ask you for me if really you know the want of the relationship will have because will can still also get each to here for our self all any time here .them do tell me what you what us if you didn't a band my action here about what i said , this is all i have to say from now.. take care have a nice day

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Email:

The First thing , how are you doing today ? i hope all is well with you ? because that is very important to me , even if you don't have time to spend with me i understand you , again i also want you to understand me too , i love you with all my heart , not just because we don't see each other , I am also a very busy Man , but every day I open my Mail if i can read from you , I want you to know I'm in love with you , and I want to spend the rest of my life with you , I know someday we will both meet each other , its a matter of time and trust and believe , All this is what can get us together , I'm busy i still have a big time for you because i need you and i love you , remember when there is love everything is possible , because you will be thinking about that person you love , No matter worth No matter how that person must be on your mind and your heart you must think about he or her , that is want I'm doing true love is hid to find , I am always praying four save and guide By God , because i know the Job you are doing , I never forgot you , I'm not blame you for anything , No i understand the reason why you are not here with me all the same put more effort our afire ,

Ok here is my Number again , +447708689393 , I want you to give me yours number , let me call you if you don't have chance to call me , i believe its also going to be helping us here that will can hear from each other more than this, okay I hope to hear from you again , have a nice weekend and take good care of yourself for me I love you.and i miss you...

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.75.144])
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.