Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kordrialibi11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: kordrialibi11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:48 am

Email:

Hello My love how are you doing over there you are , hopefully everything is okay with you ? (...) , i miss you want ever you do and where ever you are May God guide you for me , A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can’t carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

Return-Path: kordrialibi11@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.236.102])
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Email:

Its very important that the life will living now its a model life , Everything is working well as you planed it , Now I'm happy that you get back a touch with me , Hope all is well with you ? If can't hear from you something is miss in my life , dear let me tell you something true my heart , want i feel for you is love peace , I just think you are joking with want we share , You don't have my time because i can not said how much i have asked you to give me your number , You didn't give it to me that mean you don't need me ? i really believe and also know that the kind of work you are doing , I know its going to be taking all your time , but at all just know the time You will spend to send me a mail.. or the time that you will used to call me on you gave me your number ? its not much , you need to offer that for our love to remember each other , you know its very important ?

Now i have opened a viber calling , I can not tell you how much i visited here , i have send you a mail 3 times here and you didn't reply to me that is why i don't know want to say , because know matter the kind work you are doing i still believe sometime used to drop and rest for a while , And you can not tell me you don't have time , because i am also busy and i still have time for you because i love you , the truth is that if you love someone you will always be thinking about the person , that is why I'm always thinking about you , but you didn't think about me like that ,

Want is money without love and happiness its nothing, life without someone who love you and also think of you its not life , if you really need me in your life like the way i love you , please show your affection to me don''t used one week or 3 week to talk to me , its killing me that is not the love i have for you , I do understand your job , but please show up over want we share my love please , i can not esplain how much i miss you , I have come here a lot , i can not find your mail its killing me please i love you more than you think , i really miss you so much

Here is the mail i have send you before maybe you don't get it , I can never for get you never i love you ........

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.237.9])
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:26 am

Email:

Hello my dear love , how are you doing over there in your country ? hope everything is going very well with you honey ? as for me i am fine here just miss you and also thin king about you , now i can tell you that i am glad to hear from your message... it really make my day honey , Thank you for getting back a touch with me ,

I do understand your job very well , but I want its for you to make sure you always check your mail because when ever i here from you , I will also write for you , i can not tell you how much i miss you my love its very had for me to stay without your message.. I truly love you with all my heart , all i want its you , now try and call me on give me yours number ? I can;t not tell you how much i have asked you for your number , if will can not meet here at list i will call you ....?

I miss you baby I also tell you to send my your picture here you didn't do it now i don't know why you are doing that to me ? send your picture to me and your phone number ?

My Beautiful Queen ,I want to be the first person to greet you on this special day. You may wonder what day I am talking about, but believe me, any day that this letter reaches you will be truly special for me. And you are the reason why.It has been a special day everyday since I've first met you. You gave me a reason to wake up with a smile on my face every morning. As I wake up, I know that I will be joining a world that includes a beautiful person like you. So this day is truly special. I hope that you already know why.because you mean so much to me and i love you so much....

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.94.34])
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Email:

The message i you send to me , opened my heart and my brain to love you more and more than i did before , when i read i see that you are there for me , the only problem its the chance you don't have because of your job , today i will express more about my feelings to you than i have ever did before ,

All I will do its to patient with you but never forget me , i know someday we will be together my love , the only thing i will be doing like as i have be doing it before its to continue my prayer for you , God should guide you true want ever you doing and where ever you traveling to for me , but don't forget me even you don't have time , I heard the way you fix all your time , that mean you don't even have time to rest I'm , Honey please you are the only woman i know from now keep your self for me ,

Its nice to read back from you and i must confess to you that all you said to me are the things i have been longing for in my life with my woman and i am so happy i have found you well to me i believe in true love and so much in sharing and that's the best way we can make this work here are the things i believe in relationship just let me know what is it you feel about this and please let us get the ball of this relationship moving.
Here are some of my beliefs about what makes a great relationship between a husband and wife. Please let me know if you feel the same way.

To talk about Trust: Partners are able to confide in each other openly, knowing their confidences will be respected.They are able to discuss anything together and are not afraid to be vulnerable. They can openly express their feelings and know they are safe to open up to their partner.

Togetherness: In a healthy relationship, two people create a sense of both intimate and autonomy. They enjoy each other company's but also pursue solitary interests. Feeling safe and secure, working together for the common good of the family and the relationship. Both finding fulfillment in shared interest and individual interests as well.

Staying Power: Couples in a committed relationship keep their bond strong through tough times by being there for each other. By choosing to love one another even when they may not feel like it. Love feels good but sometimes we need to make a choice to love, this is true maturity.

Laughter: Humor keeps things in perspective. Life's to short to sweat the little things, laugh at your self, enjoy the blessings of each other.

Support: Partners in a good relationship offer each other encouragement, comfort and acceptance. It's not about what you can do for me, it's about what can I do for you. Build up and edify each other.

Personal Growth: In the best relationships, partners are committed to bringing out the best in each other and have the others best interests at hear. To help make you all you can be. To come along side you as you as you fulfill your own destiny.

Respect: Caring partners are aware of each other's boundaries, need for personal space, and vulnerabilities. They do not take each other, or the relationship, for granted AMEN Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. with love.
Kordri love

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.2.8])
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014

Copy-pasted mixed crap...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Next round of copy-pasted mixed crap...

Email:

MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER DIE

Don't lets distance drive you away from me , Love dose no about distance when i our heart is connected we will be together that is my trust and strongly believe...

Hello my baby ,

Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ...

the way you talk to me and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to receive mail from you any time . If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing. Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite

memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thought

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.109.17])
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Email:

Hello ,

My angel how are you doing today ? hope all is well with you honey ? i have not stop checking my mail if you have send mail to me , now i am happy i read from you again.. I know you told me you will traveling , Hope all is successful with your desire ? I also want to let you know i have got a contract in one country call Malay Asia help me pray to gain the success , Because i thinking if i came back from this traveling i will locate you to where ever you are... I because i must find my true love to where ever she is ,when ever you read from me you have to understand i miss you so much ,

I am being honest here pouring down all my heart just for you
I believe people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.He has come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.He may seem like a godsend and he is.He is there for the reason you need him to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes he die. Sometimes he walk away. Sometimes he acts up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled,his work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.But i am a man who has come to be there for a lifetime in who ever accepts to be mine.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.So i want u to have the fun for a life time and that's why i believe God has made me who i am.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons though things may seem some how at the beginning but learn to endure because life is all about endurance, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but relationship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life because who ever chooses to be my wife is a part of my life.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.78.3])
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:07 am

Email:

My Beloved,

Call My name in the morning and you will hear Me whisper, “I love you.” Seek Me when you open your eyes and feel My presence near you. Whenever you reach for Me, I will extend My hand of mercy to you, for My mercies are new every morning.

Though at times it may feel I am not near you, I am. For you are my love and I will never forsake you. I will keep you warm when the world is cold. You never need to wonder again if I will be there in the morning when you awake.

Love,

Your Princess and Morning Glory

Thanks for always been there for me babe. am so glad and happy i have someone special like you in my life and i must confess to you since the day one i started talking to you things as changed for me positively even in my work i get more contract and offer every time babe. I have a good news for you babe. I just won a contract from the Malaysian client i have been working toward for months now and they want the contract to be executed asap.I'm on my way to get all my equipment shipped to Malaysia So i will be flying to Malaysia in 2days time to get the contract started and as soon as we are done with the contract am going to schedule our meeting together and am coming to you or you come to me and we will live in happiness from now till the end of time babe. You are my everything babe. Muahhh kiss

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.250.41])
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:51 am

Email:

Honey I'm always praying for your success where ever you go and where ever you are because you are my life from now on , I also want to let you know why i am writing to you like this ,its because its only my words can tell you how much i need you , Because we are not together i believe any day you read my mail you feel i am with you that is why i am writing like this ,

Honey i also want let you know on Sunday i will traveling to Asia country Malaysia , for the country i told you , when i live here you will told how we can meet , again the Job we last like 2yrs but i am going to settle all everything before i start the project will start ,before 4 month time i think i will like us to meet because i will came back by February , I know you don't write like the way i do try and make sure the love we have you are try your best to make grow all the time , because no matter the money we are looking for love is life ,

After getting to know you better, and going through all the tough times together of getting to know one another, I now know I am in a place I have never been before. I'm in a place that is calm and serene, but exciting and exhilarating, all at the same time. This place is neither a state of mind, nor just one of physical being. It is a place where my soul soars. It is a place I share with you.I'm in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts, and my days end with you in my mind. I'm in a place where, when good things happen, my first reaction is that I'm excited, because I'll get to share them with you. I'm in a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you'll be there to provide comfort and make the world right again with your simple honest smile, or with your soft caress hand ...i guess and i know it will be.This place that I hold in my heart for you is precious beyond words. You are there, and I am a better man because of it. When i hold u in my arms when we meet want you to know you re in a place that u never want to leave, and I pray it is a place u never have to leave. Just know that when i hold u in my arms, u re in the safest, most treasured place in the world.The place that I am in now is the best of all. I see you as someone I can trust, confide in, play with and enjoy life with. You make me so happy.

I can't begin to describe how you really make me feel so I will offer just this: I love you.You are the answer to my passion and my dreams. I live for seeing you ,for being whole with you .Now that you have given me the gift of your love, my appetite for you is endless. When ever i m typing you an email , the world goes away. I feel only you. I breathe only you. I sense only you. Our time together is very special to me. There are very few moments that a man knows will linger with him for the rest of his life, and you have already given me many.Thank you for being such an extraordinary part of my life. I hope we will continue this journey together for a long time to come and eternity.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.103.226])
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:54 am

Email:

Honey I'm always praying for your success where ever you go and where ever you are because you are my life from now on , I also want to let you know why i am writing to you like this ,its because its only my words can tell you how much i need you , Because we are not together i believe any day you read my mail you feel i am with you that is why i am writing like this ,

Honey i also want let you know on Sunday i will traveling to Asia country Malaysia , for the country i told you , when i live here you will told how we can meet , again the Job we last like 2yrs but i am going to settle all everything before i start the project will start ,before 4 month time i think i will like us to meet because i will came back by February , I know you don't write like the way i do try and make sure the love we have you are try your best to make grow all the time , because no matter the money we are looking for love is life ,

After getting to know you better, and going through all the tough times together of getting to know one another, I now know I am in a place I have never been before. I'm in a place that is calm and serene, but exciting and exhilarating, all at the same time. This place is neither a state of mind, nor just one of physical being. It is a place where my soul soars. It is a place I share with you.I'm in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts, and my days end with you in my mind. I'm in a place where, when good things happen, my first reaction is that I'm excited, because I'll get to share them with you. I'm in a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you'll be there to provide comfort and make the world right again with your simple honest smile, or with your soft caress hand ...i guess and i know it will be.This place that I hold in my heart for you is precious beyond words. You are there, and I am a better man because of it. When i hold u in my arms when we meet want you to know you re in a place that u never want to leave, and I pray it is a place u never have to leave. Just know that when i hold u in my arms, u re in the safest, most treasured place in the world.The place that I am in now is the best of all. I see you as someone I can trust, confide in, play with and enjoy life with. You make me so happy.

I can't begin to describe how you really make me feel so I will offer just this: I love you.You are the answer to my passion and my dreams. I live for seeing you ,for being whole with you .Now that you have given me the gift of your love, my appetite for you is endless. When ever i m typing you an email , the world goes away. I feel only you. I breathe only you. I sense only you. Our time together is very special to me. There are very few moments that a man knows will linger with him for the rest of his life, and you have already given me many.Thank you for being such an extraordinary part of my life. I hope we will continue this journey together for a long time to come and eternity.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.103.226])
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Email:

Good Morning Honey ,
I am up so early typing u this email,i couldn't sleep much because the system deprived me from mailing you last night and it hurts me honey.I knew from the first words spoken between the two of us, that we are both seeking the same thing in common, and that I was going to have to sort out these mysterious feelings that I was having. I needed to figure out how it was that you were able to cast such a spell over me. After spending time knowing you, I now know how real passion and love can be. You have opened my heart, and opened the gate to a new world for me. Did you know you had such a power?My life is starting to become so different, even if my days seem the same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.I must confess that in some ways I feel inadequate. My mind is questioned, can I match your gentleness? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same emotions from me.

Honey today i will traveling , like i told you i just guess about our meeting each other , if i quickly settle down for my contract here , i will make sure i get back to you soon like i said it may not reach that for month i told you , Honey ,how we can get closer to each other its my problem the love i have for you its getting stronger and stronger everyday even if i didn't see you , Like i told you i have a Viber communication in my phone and a whatsapp messager if you have it give your number to me so that i can talk to you , I will traveling this evening when i get to my destination i will talk to you ? I love you so much , i know you love me the same you are the only person i have in my life i want you to know about that ,

I want a partner, not someone who swallows her words because she’s afraid to rock the boat or disturb the peace. I want boat rockers, floor shakers, and earth movers in my life. I want you because you speak up and tell the world your desires, hopes, and dreams. I want you because you expect to be listened to and will accept nothing less. you I miss you so much , hope to hear from you soon

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.218.40])

Pictures received with the email:

kordri.JPG

kordri1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.