Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kordrialibi11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: kordrialibi11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:14 am

Email:

Honey I am here to let you know that i am now in Malaysia country for my project here is work well , , Hope all is well with you , Honey i can not let you know how much i miss you so much , again i want to let you know that I understand the reason why i our relationship is like this , again i am so happy you are the woman who take my heart away , want to have you in my life ,my love for you can never died , Honey I'm sorry see i reach here i can not check my mail that is why i didn't talk to you and i was not alright until i found the solution now , i was worry about you because i know you are also thing about me ,

Honey i came down here on Monday evening , i couldn't open my mail to check on your mail , It's wonderful living side sharing your joy and happiness, problems and troubles, want you to know I'll be by your side whenever you need me, you're a woman very valuable and that will pull you through what you're made of a different material, I I love you with love than a love grown over the time when you are ready to talk to me

Honey I hold a meeting with the Minster of award contract approved and Commissioner project development director on Tuesday , honey everything is going just well , Honey they have grant me the contract awards document . Now i am going to work troughs about how i can get my material that i will used here , i will meet with one company here to rent some of they are material and get some of employee let me know how i am going to start up my job soon , I have pay a lot of money for this project honey , next tomorrow i will get my contract money payment so i can make plans very fast ,

It's not the presence of someone that gives life a beautiful meaning, it's the way that we might have touched our heart that gives life a beautiful meaning.It's not about how much love we have in the beginning but how much love we build till the end.""Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more we love, the more we lose a part of our self, yet we don't become less of who we are; we end up being complete with our self...

"What's meant to be will always find a way."Always remember that through the turmoil love may bring, the heart sees what the eyes cannot.""Some say love is life, but love without hope and faith is an agonizing death.Yes,We got here safely late in the Night, Saturday Night and we needed to get some rest and sleep..

.I'm so excited and everything is going on just fine,We got very tired yesterday after a long trip,Immediately we got here today i tried getting my laptop connected so that i can be able to send you an email to let you know that we got here and wasn't able to get it connected until this Now for the lord so good it has been connected.Yes,it was very tiring and exhausting,We've settled down in the hotel.When we were born, we were crying and everyone around us were smiling.Lets Live our life so that when we die, we would be smiling and everyone around us will be crying."

The love we have is God's gift to us, what we do with it is our gift to God.If we enjoy our life to its fullest, love will come and keep our company."One must learn to love oneself before one can learn to love others.Lets Make it perfect, we never know when the last time will be.."Since we love, we cannot take it back, cannot undo it. What we felt may have changed, shifted slightly, yet still remains love.I love you and i Thought about you the whole day yesterday and up to this moment You're in my thoughts my Love....

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.To love someone is nothing. To be loved by someone is something. To love and be loved by someone is everything,though we are far away from each other but very soon we would surely be together, but yet your love remains in my heart, I can feel it all around .....Hope to hear from you my beloved wife , i miss you ...

Honey this pictures i send to you its from my meeting In Malaysia and when I'm in the plane to go that is when i take the picture

Return-Path: kordrialibi11@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.181.28.7])
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014

Pictures received with the email:
kordri.JPG

kordri1.JPG

kordri2.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Email:

HONEY Hope you are in good health Because that is very important for me Its nice to read back from you and i must confess to u that all you said to me are the things i have been longing for in my life with my woman and i am so happy i have found you well to me i believe in true love and so much in sharing and that's the best way we can make this work here are the things i believe in relationship just let me know what is it you feel about this and please let us get the ball of this relationship moving.
Here are some of my beliefs about what makes a great relationship between a husband and wife. Please let me know if you feel the same way.

You are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I have met you, I have noticed that life is worth living. I live mine for you. You have stolen me from me. Alone I can be lost. So, do not let the distance between us become larger. The further you will go from me, the more I will be there for you. A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. There are so many ways I want to tell you that I really care so much about you, my sweetheart. My feelings for you are true and pure ... like a virgin. I have tried lots of times to confess . Remember one thing ... my heart always go for you and I will always be there for you . Missing you always is something I love to do.

.Sweetheart,
Thanks for every bit of your letters. but you need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust. True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness. It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness.

No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands.

Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him, to be with him, to cherish him, to fulfill his dreams, to share with him and most of all, to make him realize how much you really love him. Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.

You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love. Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way,

'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust. Do you trust me? Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other Someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy.

It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.. thanks and please read it very well and understand everything about it and i will be waiting for you answer

Hope you really know the reason why i am writing like this ? because i know this is the only way i can express my feeling for you before will meet , And when I sit down do this writing to you its can take me 2 hours Because I have a time for you its because our job that is why you are not writing like me I really understand you so much ,because the few words i read from you i know you are truly in love with me , that why i have a heart let you know my thought , I'm happy now that you an getting back a touch with me soon that is why i am happy , Please try like any little time you have you get back to me it make me happy make our feeling Grow more Honey , This is the copy of my contract award good night

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.211.196])
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014

Fake document used:
contract.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:59 am

Email:

I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you because I wasn't myself the first time I sent an email to you. I have seen and met great beauties, I have also learn how I gaze at them but for once, and with you only, I lost control of it.I believe through this epistle you will understand me. I want to take you as a flower in my hand with which I'm charged with for responsibility to look ever after and to keep fresh.. Next to you is like being next to paradise.I will so much appreciate it if you are mine and mine only. I always thought that dreams were just dreams, but you made them all come true and even better,
you built new dreams with me! I can not thank you enough for being more than perfect because you showed me that even all the things that seem wrong are actually opportunities to work at them together and bring us closer together. No matter how far you are and no matter what you do, I always want you to know how much you mean to me, and how much I truly mean to you and how much I will always be yours forever.in my dream When my sky turns gray and the thunder starts to roll and it seems as if tomorrow will never come, I turn to you. The lok in your eyes, the touch of your hands, ...
it's all I need to brighten my day and blow the rainy clouds away. You are my angel from above, sent to me ... why? I do not know, but what I do know is that I don't deserve it.feel your gentle touch, it sends chills up my spine sending me into an ecstasy beyond explanation.Baby, you drive me wild with the way you move your body in my dream. The way you move your tongue sends my head spinning and the stars start to shine baby hope this dream i had about us come true soonest.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.181.13.139])
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Email:

Honey i feel so sad and depressed today crying all day just confused right now don't know what to do,Remember i told you that i will be getting the materials/equipment and the 40 workers today??I told my friend and my foreman to go and get the workers when they got there they told them per worker is Usd,2000 for 5 weeks and they called me i told them to check other places so checked other places was more expensive baby now they went back to the first place which is Usd,2000 and i told them to get 20 workers for now.I ordered for my materials and Equipment baby i was so embarrassed i never believe thing could be so expensive in a third world country i don't know maybe because i am a foreigner they had to impose tax on me i am just so sad honey with the extra money i have baby now i am short of Usd 12,500 i tried and talked to them and they gave me an option if i can get Usd 7,500 tomorrow they can release the Materials and Equipment for me ,honey the company i am work for are coming to check my job for the first time Tuesday and they told me if i impress them they are going to pay me more bonus and allowances.I just feel so sad right now i called my bank and requested for a quick loan they told me its going to take 2 week and 3 working days for them to give me the loan and baby i cant wait till then i need to start my job Monday.Please i beg you in the name of GOD if you can loan me i will pay you back with interest i am so sorry for sharing my problems with you or bugging you with my problems.I am crying while writing you these letter baby i will be waiting to read from you my love..

Honey again the cheque they give to me its going to be paid by on the 30 of this money which i can not used it for now that is the date they write that i will cash they money
God Bless You..

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.181.13.139])
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014

Fake document received with the email:

fake.check.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Email:

Honey How are you doing today Hope all is well with you and you are in good health for me ? Honey i have be thinking about you ,but i understand everything about your job , you don't have time , Honey as i am writhing this message I'm sad because i have not still get the money honey , its really make me down here , I have even try to take a loan here again they told me i can not , that is why i don't know want to do honey , I'm happy that you get back to me now , if you help me loan this money for me i will be so glad ,

Again honey if you want to send this money from me i would like to know which country you are that you will send the money because i no you don't always stay in your country ? because of your job , that is why i ask to know where you are sending the money to me here , thank you for give me your world ,

Again honey in case you are ready to send me this money , you will used this Account because i don't have my own here , its my friend here and its will be easy for me to get the money where you send the money to me ,

Account no ....20622002xxxx acc name ...Ruzitah Binti Katan... bank address No 268 Jalan desa 15 taman desa Sungai Abong 84000 muar bank name Affin bank Berhad swift code AIBBMYKxxxx..Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you talk to me and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to receive mail from you any time . If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing. Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thought....hope to hear from you soon honey i love you so much ,

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.103.226])
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Email:

Thanks for always been there for me babe. am so glad and happy i have someone special like you in my life and i must confess to you since the day i started talking to you things as changed for me that is why i know that you are a blessing to me , You are so caring and concern about me , I never thought i will found a woman who will be so concern about me thank you , that is why i am happy , I know the kind of job you are working honey , all I'm praying for your safety everyday that God should guide you true where ever you her and want ever you doing , even if will are not together i no very soon will will be together Honey ?

Honey I have see someone here who loan me sum money here , since you have not yet get back to me because no you are busy , But I used it to rent excavator Machine its was so very important for me first , The material I told you about I have not still get it yet , because I had a meeting with the form Man To help me talk to the GTF director board of the management approve of my project , to give me some time to get all my equipment ready , they all agreed with me , Honey the money I'm talking about now is 12,500 000.00 dollars I will managed the money to get want i need to settle down with my materials and Equipment baby , before my money could paid , again and also want to employ like 20 people who we be working with me , i tried and talked to them and they gave me an option if i can make everything get ready at 2 week times ,

Honey all i ask you its for you to help me to do your best for me as you can , I really don't like to use this problem to disturbed your feeling for me ,but I believe you are the only body who can understand my worried now until i get settle for the job , by Gods grace we will all hold the future together , my love I promise you if you solve this for me i will give you back this money tax 3 , do want you can for us to achieve the success ,If there is a way i could get the money i will not told you this my love , I miss you so much and i love you so much with all my heart . May God guide you true , hope have a nice weekend , hope to hear from you soon

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.122.10])
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:25 am

Email:

Honey No No No NO I didn't ask you for 12million NO Honey please I didn't asked you 12million
I only asked You 12, 000 .00 dollars Not million Honey Please sorry , I never means to hurt you by word if i did forgive me honey ,Honey when i read your message.. now my heart was worried about you because i don't want anything that will hurt your feeling on your heart for me ,

I love you not because of your money , you are the most important for me honey , I cherish you money than the money the money , true love its had to found honey FORGIVE ME , if i write anything like that to you i believe its a mistake Honey again forgive me , My heart is worried because i don't want to lose you in my life and i don't know how you we feel about , If not for the difficulty this here with me I will not asked money honey because i don't want lose you ,

The 12,000.00 U.S dollars I ask you , do want you can even if you do get all the money the one you know that you can a found to help me do it foe me my love , I wear by my life i Never ask for 12million I love you so much i can never ask you that even if you have it on not honey , please forgive me , Hope you are in good health ? its a mistake

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.182.226])
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:29 am

Email:

Hello honey good afternoon , how are you doing over there you are ? hope you are in good health ? I know you are busy , But i can stop thinking about you because i don't know if you read my message...

I am so grateful that you are in my life. Your tender caring and gentle ways, your strength, May God see you true where are you are , I miss you so much , hope to hear from you soon .,

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.134.234])
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:31 am

Email:

Good morning honey , how are you doing today ? hope all is well with you over there ? Honey i want to let you know this company have gave me two week to make sure i complete all my instrument and equipment Material , Like i told you , I want to know if you will still help me to get the money i ask from you ? I have never still receive any mail from you and I'm worried about you , and hope everything is alright with you? this why i am worried about you , again honey like this money i told you to borrow me, its not how you feel , in your country Money its 6000,00 Euro in your country money , In Dollars its 12,000,00 U.S Dollars honey I didn't ask you for Million that you think please forgive me and get back to me I miss you so much and i cam not stop thinking about you my love , hope to hear from you soon , I know you are busy but try and get back to me let me know want to do next my love ?

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.134.234])
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Email:

Honey I want to let you know not the money, that is important to me , its you who is very important to me , Yes I understand how you feel but believe me i never mean all that you think i ask you , I believe Nobody above mistake , If really I wroth something like that to you it was not my intention to do that , How really can you believe i we ask you for million why ? take this as a mistake from me please ,I never means to hurt you with feelings on money No No Never honey ? true love must understand each other If truly love me you will understand me very well , and also forgive me , but I swear by my life I never ask for million No ,

Honey if you said you never know , I don't really understand million thats well You put a smile on my face , what ever you said its all my forth , and i believe its my wife who have a right to talk to me , I can never angry with you I love you so much than wealth , because money can never buy the love i have for you , please don't let this come between our future together , you are the only one i have in my life now who i love , because i know you are a good lady that is why i give up all my heart to you ,

Again Honey try and know I have know any Business i am running because of you please , Honey its had to build a house but its easy to destroy it our relationship mean so much to me love is happiness ,You means so much to me than the money , ever since i read that message.. my heart never no peace , Forgive me I'm afraid to lose you , I no different between million and dollars , forgive me i don't know want happened , I'm doing all this because i truly love you , if you live me my life we be empty again , i know we have never meet but the love i have for you its endless , this is want i ask you 12,000.00Dollars not millions in your country its 6,000.00 Euro not millions honey believe me , i have been waiting for your reply , Hope all is well with you ? i miss you so much hope to hear from you soon Thanks for getting back a touch with me ,

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.122.10])
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.