Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johncampbell688@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: info@amoahinc.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Email:

FROM THE DESK OF MR. KOFI AMOAH
AMOAH INCORPORATED AUTHORITY
ACCRA GHANA, WEST AFRICA.

ATTENTION: xxx

WE GOT YOUR MAIL, BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT YOU WILL WIRE THE MONEY.

WE ADVISE YOU TO WIRE THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $1,370, THE ADDITIONAL $400 WILL BE TAX FEES OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOX UPON ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY AIRPORT. ONE AGAIN THE ADDITIONAL $400 WILL BE USE TO PAY THE TAX OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOX OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOLLOWS BELOW.

BANK NAME: ECOBANK GHANA LTD
BANK ADDRESS: 19 SEVENTH AVENUE, WEST RIDGE PMB GPO ACCRA
PO BOX: AN 16746.GHANA,
SWIFT CODE: ECOCxxxx
ACCOUNT BRANCH: HAxxxx BRANCH. CODE:xxx
ADDRESS: EBENEZER PLAZA ON HAATSO ATOMIC ROAD, NORTH LEGON RESIDENTIAL AREA, ACCRA-GHANA.
ACCOUNT NAME: MR AWAH OKORO AWAH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 037203443297xxxx

AFTER YOU TRANSFERED THE $1,370 SEND US THE BANK WIRE TRANSFER RECEIPT.

IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRMED THE $1,370 YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT BOX IN YOUR HOUSE BEFORE 24 HOURS.

REGARDS
MR. KOFI AMOAH

Return-Path: info@amoahinc.com
Received: from BAY180-W9 ([65.54.190.188])
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF MR. KOFI AMOAH
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@amoahinc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Email:

FROM THE DESK OF MR. KOFI AMOAH

AMOAH INCORPORATED AUTHORITY
ACCRA GHANA, WEST AFRICA.

ATTENTION: xxx

WE WRITE TO CONFIRM WHETHER YOU RECEIVE THE LAST MESSAGE WITH THE BANK PAYMENT INFORMATION. ONCE AGAIN THE BOX IS READY AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE NEEDED AMOUNT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BOX IN YOUR HOUSE. KINDLY CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL.

REGARDS
MR. KOFI AMOAH

Return-Path: info@amoahinc.com
Received: from BAY180-W23 ([65.54.190.187])
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF MR. KOFI AMOAH
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johncampbell688@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,
I assure you that when once you made the payment that they require from you, there is not going to be any more of such. All you will be expecting is to receive the box. I have in my former mail gave you code of the box and please don't let them know that there is money in the box.

I promise you that you will never regret this, because it's going to bring a lot of changes in our standard of living.

I will be looking forward to your reply. Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours sincerely

Miller

Return-Path: johncampbell688@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.84.134])
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

revosonwa@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:42 pm

The recovery scam - after six months.

Email:

My Dear

How are you today, I hope all is well with you?

I am so excited to inform you that I have managed to receive the funds in the consignment box under the co-operation of a new partner in Australia. Currently, I am now in Australia for investment projects with my new partner. Like I told you I am about to go into Real Estate Business.

Meanwhile, before I move finally to Australia, I visited a Charity home in Accra Ghana. My dear I did not forget your past effort and attempts to assist me in receiving the funds in the box, though it failed us somehow. I want you to get in touch with the Pastor of the Charity home in Accra Ghana.

Right now, I request you to contact the Charity home Pastor through his contact listed below and ask him to send you a cheque worth of "" Four hundred and Fifty thousand U.S.A.Dollars (U.S.$450,000.00) which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the box.

Below is the contact information of the Charity Home Pastor;

Rev. Michael Osonwa

EMAIL: revosonwa@gmail.com

Again, I appreciated your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touch with the pastor and direct him where to send the cheque to you. Please let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that we can share the joy together after all the pressure at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of Real Estate investment projects that I am having at hand with my new partner.

Finally, remember that I had given instructions to the Pastor in your favor concerning the cheque, so feel free to contact Pastor Michael Osonwa, he will send the cheque to you without any delay. When you contact Rev. Micheal and when you must have gotten the cheque, do let me know. I will be very happy to know that you get the Cheque.

I wish you happy time of life.

Yours Faithfully
Capt. Miiler John.

Return-Path: johncampbell688@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015

Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.