Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johncampbell688@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:05 am

Message on the dating site:

Greetings to you,

My name is General Campbell. I am a UNITED STATES Army, I hope this mail will find you healthy and I hope we can establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time, I am very interesting to start a good relationship with you. I will like you to contact me in my private email (johncampbell688@gmail.com) then i will tell you more about me and my reasons of contacting you, dear friend i have something very important to share with you once i receive your mail in my above email.

Profile elements:

M. J. Campbell
Male / Single
42 - Portland / United States
Current Location Kyiv/ Ukraine

Slogan let love lead

I am an outgoing, easy to get on with guy with many varied interests. I'm able to get on with people of all ages from all backgrounds and am a good listener. My main priorities in life are my family and friends and I love to make other people happy if I can. So what are you all waiting for - come and get chatting with me and lets build a friendship and see what happens from there.

I am looking for serious relationships. My wish is to meet a responsible man ready for creating a family. I do not care about the age because I believe love has no rules! I wish to meet a family oriented man that want to create spiritual competence between me and him.

campbell.JPG
campbell.JPG (12.11 KiB) Viewed 4982 times

Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 165
Weight(kg) 49
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Army
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Education High School

The same email address is reported here in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=596, while being usecd with another set of stolen pictures.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johncampbell688@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:15 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

I must tell you that your pictures are so fine. I love all of them

How is life over there, i hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love, Mine is fine over here in Afghanistan, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you if you don't mind, i want you to understand that relationship does not count distance, also age is just a number, i wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in your life. I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am a kind Man and very respectful, I want to share my love with you and I have a good heart, I will be very happy to know more about you.

Like i said my name is General John Campbell a US Citizen, from Bangs, Texas , i am 42 years old single, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan. Dear my retirement as an army general will be within next few months, so i really want to establish a good relationship with you, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds after my retirement next few months,

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? Well, I will appreciate us being good friends as we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

Dear, i am looking for someone in my life, someone who is very very trustworthy and will assist me for investment because as soon as i retired from my army job, i will like to go into business investments, i find it so interesting to invest after my retirement with your assistance.

Dear, tell me your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and I'm very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and i'm very respectful, i will love to see your pictures.

Dear i have very very important secret to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give me advice and solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Captain Campbell.

john.JPG

Return-Path: johncampbell688@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.94.230])
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Email:

Dear Friend

Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but i thank God for keeping me alive everyday.

Dear, as i informed you about business relationship to share with you. Listing to this, during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunition's for war, after discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in present in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $9,000,000 ( Nine Million US Dollars), right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $9,000,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to level of attacks everyday, if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, i keep the funds in a consignment box and deposited it to UN Security office here as family items, i don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to level of crisis everyday, i have made a solid arrangements with a UN Security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, i need you to assist me receive the fund and i shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund
personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which you will help me to invest in your country and the investment will be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, i prayers and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood sister or your business partner as the fund will be invest under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better i reveal it to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bomb attack here, so i need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always take good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt Jack.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.119.98])
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:35 am

Email:

My dearest xxx,

Thanks for your mail. I really understood your point of view, but i assure you there is nothing to doubt because i am making all necessary arrangement to make sure that this box is delivered to you safely. I am ready to go into any relationship with you until death do us apart, please the most important thing i need from you is your honesty as the funds will be on your care until i join you, i believe you will not and never betrayed me, I want to assured you that their is no risk involve in this matter, so feel free with everything OK, you will take 30% of the total funds for your assistance, please just help me to receive the box OK, immediately the box is delivered to you, i will resign my job and come over to meet with you in your country

Dear, i don't have any family, i am the only child of my family, i lost my mother in car accident one morning when i was 8 years old, my father died 2 years ago, so i am a lone in this life, right now i urgently looking a life perfect partner.

Dear, i hope i have made everything cleared to you and i believe i am save in your hand, no body knows about this matter, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety to KEEP this matter AS TOP SECRET between us.

As i have taken time to explained everything about this matter and how it will be executed, i will like you to send me your details as listed below, then i will i forward your details to UN security office as to enable them deliver the treasure box to your house through their official diplomat.

(1) your full names:
(2) your Home address where to receive the treasure box:
(3) Your City:
(4) your phone number:
(5) your age:
(6) your picture for the UN diplomat to identify you:

Dear, do not worry for any risk to receive the box in your house, the UN diplomats are professionals and they perfectly trained for this diplomatic assignment. Please every arrangement towards this matter is intact between both of us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone, I will like you to follow my instruction to avoid any mistake until the consignment box arrive to you in your country.

Dear, upon your reply with your above listed details, i will contact and forward your details to the UN security office to enable them proceed the delivering of the consignment box hand to hand (Face to Face) to your house. Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully
Captain Miller J. Campbell

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.178.243])
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Email:

My Dearest ,

Thanks for your mail and your details to receive the box in your place, i want to assured you that their is no risk involve in this matter, our interest are highly protected, immediately you receive the box in your house, i will resign my job and come over to meet with you in your country.

My sweetheart, Today when i reach to UN Security office to submit your details in order to deliver the box to your provided address in your country, the UN office security director told me that the box is sent to their affiliated insurance company in Africa for safe keeping and to protect the box from bombing due to the levels of attacks here on daily basis, now the UN security director gave me the consignment box deposit certificate with the insurance company in Africa, so below are the details of the insurance company given to me by the director of UN Security office here.

Right now, i request you to contact the insurance company with the below details and request them to send you the box immediately.

Email: info@amoahinc.com
Site, http:/ /www. amoahinc.com

Amoah Incorporated Authority
P. O. Box KDPMB 12,
Kanda Street
Accra, Ghana.
Contact person: Mr Kofi Amoah, CEO
Direct Tell: +233544869142

When you contact the insurance company, tell them you are the partner of Captain Miller J. Campbell ( a US Military officer ) tell them you want to know the possibility of delivering the consignment box which contains Captain Miller family items to your country, i want you to understand that the totall funds inside the consignment box will be under your control until i join you soon.

Please always put me in your daily prayers from time to time because my military colleagues are being attacked by car bomb and insurgents, right now i am living in fear, so immediately you receive the box in your house i will resign my job without delay and come over to your country to meet with you immediately,

Dear, please please please please for security of the funds, do not allow the insurance company to notice that the consignment box contains funds inside, also do not allow the diplomat who will deliver the box to your house to notice the items in the box, please keep everything for yourself because everything concerning this consignment box is intact between us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone.

Take good care of yourself, i will be waiting to read your urgent reply, please contact the insurance company with the above details as soon as you read this mail.

Yours Faithfully,
Capt Miller J. Campbell

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.111.229])
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:30 pm

The phone number +233544869142 is reported also in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=18963:

Agricultural Development Bank Accra Ghana (ADB)
Email Address stephenkpordzih@accountant.com
Tel: +233544869142 The name of the transfer officer is: Mr. Stephen Kpordzih

The site amoahinc.com:

Updated Date: 28-Apr-2014
Creation Date: 26-Feb-2014
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 26-Feb-2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@amoahinc.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:54 am

Email:

FROM THE DESK OF MR. KOFI AMOAH

AMOAH INCORPORATED AUTHORITY
ACCRA GHANA, WEST AFRICA.

ATTENTION: xxx

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND BEFORE YOU EMAIL US, YOU WERE ALREADY INTRODUCED TO US BY ( CAPTAIN MILLER JOHN CAMPBELL A US ARMY OFFICER ), HE INFORMED US TO DELIVER A CONSIGNMENT BOX OF HIS FAMILY ITEMS TO YOU. THIS SUBJECT CONSIGNMENT BOX WAS REGISTERED IN OUR COMPANY BY JOHNSON DAVID A UNITED NATION OFFICIAL AGENT FROM AFGHANISTAN.

AS MATTER OF FACT, WE SHALL SEND OUR COMPANY DIPLOMAT TO DELIVERY THE CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOUR ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY, FOR SECURITY PURPOSES YOU NEED TO RECONFIRMED US YOUR INFORMATION'S AS LISTED BELOW.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME..........................
(2)YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY.........................
(3) A COPY OF YOUR ID DRIVING LICENSE OR PASSPORT...............................
(4) YOUR PHONE NUMBERS.....................................
(5) NAME OF YOUR STATE ............................................

UPON YOUR ABOVE DETAILS THE CONSIGNMENT BOX SHALL DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS THROUGH OUR COMPANY SERVICES DIPLOMAT.

AS WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR DETAILS RECONFIRMATION'S, WE SHALL ALSO FIND OUT FROM KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ACCRA GHANA, TO KNOW THE CURRENT COST OF FLIGHT TICKET TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOUR COUNTRY.

REGARDS
MR. KOFI AMOAH
CEO AMOAH INCORPORATED AUTHORITY
Tel: +233 544 869 142

Return-Path: info@amoahinc.com
Received: from BAY180-W54 ([65.54.190.188])
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF MR. KOFI AMOAH
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Email:

WE'VE TAKEN NOTE OF YOUR NEEDED INFORMATION'S . RIGHT NOW THE CONSIGNMENT BOX IS READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY xxx. SO THE CURRENT COST OF FLIGHT TICKET FROM THIS COUNTRY TO xxx IS $970 DOLLARS.

YOU NEED TO PAY $970 DOLLARS FLIGHT TICKET TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTY xxx.

THE REQUIRED $970 DOLLARS WILL BE USE TO PAY A FLIGHT TICKET OF THE DIPLOMAT WHO WILL DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTY xxx.

YOU ARE ADVISE YOU TO GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE AND SEND THE NEEDED $970 DOLLARS WITH THE NAME OF OUR FIRM SECRETARY BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME. MICHAEL OSONWA
COUNTRY. GHANA

UPON RECEIPT OF THE $970 DOLLARS, WE SHALL SEND OUR COMPANY DIPLOMAT TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT BOX DIRECT TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTY xxx. KINDLY CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL FOR ACKNOWLEDGMENT.

REGARDS
MR. KOFI AMOAH

Received: from BAY180-W93 ([65.54.190.188])
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Email:

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND TAKEN NOTE OF IT'S CONTENTS.

BASE ON YOUR REQUEST OF OUR COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO WIRE YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX DELIVERING AMOUNT.

DUE TO OUR COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT STATUS, WE WISH TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT THE $970 IS TOO SMALL FOR INTERNATIONAL BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER, SO WE ADVISE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER SERVICE.

BELOW IS THE NAME OF OUR COMPANY SECRETARY WHO WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY, WE ADVISE YOU TO GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE AND WIRE THE $970 DOLLARS WITH THE NAME OF OUR FIRM SECRETARY BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME. MICHAEL OSONWA
COUNTRY. GHANA

TRY TO SEND US THE TRANSFER PAYMENT RECEIPT ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY . BE INFORM THAT IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRMED THE MONEY THE CONSIGNMENT BOX WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS IN AUSTRIA.

REGARDS
MR. KOFI AMOAH

Received: from BAY180-W58 ([65.54.190.188])
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,
I read the email stating that the insurance company wants you to pay the amount which you said it's almost $1,000 dollars. I am very glad the company have concluded all the process to deliver the box to your house as soon as you pay a flight ticket of the company diplomat. All you have to do is to pay the amount which you said it's almost $1,000 dollars so that the treasure box will be deliverd to your house as quickly as possible.

This is the security code of the treasure box (014) please keep it safe and no one else knows it but only YOU and I, immediately you receive the treasure box in your house, the first thing you do is to open the box with the code and take back the money you spent on flight to bring the box to your house.

Dear xxx, I don't know anything about business, so what business do we invest the fund in your country? understand that the funds will be invested under your control and i know you will handle it and invest it very well in good business, please i request you to the flight ticket of the company diplomat so that the company will send the box to your house as quickly as possible , once again immediately you receive the box in your house you open the box and take back the amount that you spent, please try to understand that my heart will not be at peace until you receive the box in your house, please do follow my instruction accordingly, hoping to read your urgent reply as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely

Miller John Campbell

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.41.65])
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.