Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vidalwillson@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vidalwillson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:51 pm

vidalwillson
Female / Single
29 - Gainesville / United States

Slogan
Am seeking a serius rlationship....
About Me
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family and friends on holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and am really looking forward to start that with the right person and i hope you will like to be that person or are you not willing to be..?
Looking For
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more, Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of me and someone who is employed specially to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows..
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 179
Weight(kg) 72
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Little
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession therapist
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests going to the beach
Activities playing
Books good old days
Movies like me
Music who is there
TV Shows the one show
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello how are you i hope you are fine, am vidal wllson by name and single .I went through your profile today on this site nd i became interested in your profile so i decided to write to you in other to know more about you and have some vital words with you .I hope distance or Age will never be a barrier, Please if i interested you then this is my email address. (vidalwillson@yahoo.com) and (vidalwillson@gmail.com). i will like you to write me back on my private email for more conversation and shear some nice pictures together as well. Thanks .From VIDAL....
Attachments
vidal.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.