Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chenier.susan33@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

susan
Female / Single
21 - London / United Kingdom

Slogan
searching for love
About Me
I am a highly dedicated and conscientious individual with extensive experience of love.
Looking For
as I am now looking for a new date which will allow me to continue in this line of love and apply my existing love and experience to a role in which I will be able to develop and progress in life.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 157
Weight(kg) 67
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession nurse
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests men
Activities work
Books novel
Movies action
Music blues
TV Shows drama
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Cancer

Hello,

My Name is Susan Chenier, I am a Military nurse from United States residing in London United Kingdom (UK). I am seeking for who i can trust with my life and love, and i foresee that in you. I did go through your profile, had a lift from your profile and i believe that you will make my dream of a partner in life come true.

Thanks dear for your understanding as i anticipate for better and future communication between us. My picture is pending, I will send you my picture in email.Do send me email directly to my email address below so i send some more pictures of me. (chenier.susan33@hotmail.com) I will tell you more about my self as soon as i hear from you.

Thanks,

Susan Chenier

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.