Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Daniel Wage danwage@rocketmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: watsonmorris2210@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:55 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

Such a lovely moment with you my love, you know i feel so much complete to have you in my life and love you forever, this moment of life, i want to share every of my dreams with you, be much close and share every of my feelings and love you forever my honey.

For sometime now, the United sate government dealing on investment and contract businesses with many companies in Africa, and some different countries and any moment from now my unit will be assigned on a special security contract with an African company in Cote d'ivoire [Ivoire diplomatic company], is quite going successful and perfect, in fact right now, at this moment am awaiting for the marine authority to sign an Agreement document about the contract business, after that i will move over to Cote d'ivoir, and then move over to your country so that we can spend some moment of life together and make a perfect home.

Honey, literally this week the marine authority will assign the contract to me, and then i will be moving to Africa this week in other to follow up with the company to make every transaction successful and then move over to your country to have a moment of time with you , i have chosen to make you my life and part of me and wish to share every of my life with you, because i believe that you are my future wife and family.

I intend to build a good family and a happier one, so that we can together to make up one family and good togetherness with one heart and love for each other always, i really love you so much and till the moment of my life, you are the only one that make me happy and my heart full of smiles and love forever, yesterday i ate African food for my dinner, because i want to learn more about Africa,, you are so caring and perfect woman, you really make my life so much happy and full of love, i hope to be with you and us together and forever, tomorrow i will be going to my lawyer's office, to get some document for clearance of some things i need in Africa, about my assignment i told you About, i really love you and want to be with you forever , take care honey and have a nice day.

With Love

Watson Morris.

Return-Path: watsonmorris2210@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.185.68])
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014

Picture received with the email:

watson.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:00 am

Email:

Hi Honey,

Its so much love and moment to share with you, Today, i went out from my office so early, About [9:15am] the company send me an approval document to show that my consignment has been signed and ready for processes and clearance, wow i feel so much happiness today, because every of my heart desire has finally coming to true and my heart feels so much love and happiness, honey thank you so much for making up my day and bring favor,happiness,hope and love into my life,

Tomorrow, i will be going to the Airport, to get my ticket for coming to Africa, because i want to follow up with the company so that every processes would be made so fast and easily, so i can move over to your country to share a happy moment with you and be with you together and forever, yes honey you will be always be in my life and your love i shall cherish till the moment of my life, you have giving me much than i expect from love, i never knew that life could be so sweet and Cheerios, i feel like am the happiest man on earth to have you in my life.

Today its been so much busy, because i went to the DHL, to receive the document send to me by the companies and also gathering all documents need by the clearance of the contract money, in other to follow up with their processes and make an easy transaction so i can be Able to make up everything in life for you and our future family, i always think about you and always have you in my mind, every moment of the day, i keep on praying that God keeps you alive an healthy so that we can be together and share true love within each other.

Honey don't laugh at me , you know i am a very shy person, because when i will first meet you, i will shy so much, but i really love you so much, and my life will feel so much happiness, you make my life full of smiles and inspirations, my life feels so much complete now, i really will love you till death do us apart, tomorrow, when i confirm my ticket, i will let you know so that you will know everything about me, because i will be departing on same tomorrow, so that i can Arrive and get ready to follow everything with the company before next week Monday to follow up with every processes, am coming in your Country to meet with you, i don't know what to buy for you my love , am so confused and don't know what you may like, but i want to promise you, when i come over to your country, i will take you a day shopping, so that you can make your choices, and be happy always, honey please always save your heart for me, i truly love you so much my darling , take care honey.

With Much Love
Watson Morris.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.121.65])
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014

Picture received with the email:

morris.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Email:

Darling,

Its such a lovely moment today, because i flight was shifted to today, so i went for shopping this morning, and i buy some things for you , which i think you will be needing, i know you are surprise and shock, please don't be! you may not know what you have done in my life, you filled my moments with happiness and love and make me smile every moment, i don't know how to say thanks to you, or how to appreciate, but this is just a small part of appreciate from my mum and i, i know its little, i wish you can receive it with happiness, and love, and cherish it with all your heart.

Among everything i bought for you, the most of my gift to you is the rose flower inside the gift, i will be sending to you, when i get to Africa (Cote d'ivoire) after you send me your contact address and full details, such as [home address and city, mobile number, full name as in your pass port or ID Card], darling i will always cherish and love you and care for you , i hope one day, we will be together, look each other in the eyes and smile together and walk around to many places, share love and be with each other always..

My life has never felt so much love this way before, i'm really deeply in love with you, i thank God so much for bringing you to me, making us both understand, love and care for each other always, darling i really love you and cherish you so much, down below are some of the items you will be expecting..........

1. Teddy Beer Big one
2. A gold wrist watch and neck-less
3. D & G perfume
4. A set of make-ups
5. A rose flower [very important to me,because its from my heart to you my love]
6.Apple Laptop
7. Ipad mobile and
8. $100,000 (you will use the money to secure and furnish a new apartment pending my arrival OK) Because after my one month contract assignment there in Africa... i intend spending my up-coming three months vacation with you in your country, so that we will have much time to plan for our future and family Ok

please when you do receive my email, ensure to send me your contact information, as i told you ...[ full names,home address,city,and mobile number ], thank you so much for your love towards me, i love you so much my darling, i will be going to the airport in half an hour

Affectionately
Watson Morris.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.22.199])
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014

Stolen pictures received with the email:

watson.JPG

aaa.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

frank_scott01@hotmail.com

Unread postby motherfkuscam » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:13 am

I have received a guy name
frank scott
44, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire (born on 15th of April 1978 not 44 years old)
eamil: frank_scott01@hotmail.com

The first letter below from him
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Baby

l am very glad to write you at this moment,we meet here,at times it is said that where we meet our loved one's, is a place we never expected. A friend of mine who got married from here and to a lady in your country some months ago,the lady is kind,honest,sincere,and respectful,and she was the one that introduces me to this dating and i was caught attention to your profile when i saw it and I contacted you,You has a special heart,among 3 people i meet this day,your heart seems so special,i cant ask why,because God knows they best for us,i know it will only take time for me to meet you,but cant be stopped,because i think it is destiny,i want you to have a thinking about us and reply me what you think about us.and remember they world is a small place were we can meet our soul-mate,.. distance cant be a barrier between us if we are in love with each other language is not a problem,..please have a think about it and do get back to me immediately.. thanks and have a nice thinking my love i am single i have no children.
My names is Frank Scott I was born on 15th of April 1978. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America,. I was born and grew up in LA. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland,because i love it here,it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US sophisticated estates here Poland.

My Mummy lived in our home in England with house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit her. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.
Furthermore, I am a fun loving guy who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go ouand make our love grow, i love you My Baby
Yours Sincerely Love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second letter

Hi honey,
love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy,happiness,smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you...
since yesterday, i cant sleep or concentrate on my work, because of you, i don;t really know why, but i think i am beginning to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honest towards our relationship, i wish us to build a nice and good relationship together that can lead us into marriage and make our life happier and brighter...
i hope that this is the relationship we are looking for in a million of years, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life,i will love to know more about your personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness,
I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to my future life and will show all cares to you. Darling I hope your family members are not gonna be hurt hearing that you will soon be with a foreigner soon.
I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense ...
then I will respect and help you OK? Although we have 3hours or more time differences and your effort to keep this relationship moving. OK,e., I still make out time to communicate with you. I need more attention
Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you. Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society.
I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our l am now in Katowice, Poland very busy with my work dont worry i will be with you soon thank you so much baby,
thanks and take care honey.....
yours Frank.
motherfkuscam
New survivor

Re: frank_scott01@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:26 pm

motherfkuscam, thanks for joining and posting.

Do you have any more information from him, such as any pictures sent to you not in this topic already?
Where did you meet him? His profile name and link to his page there?
Skype, yahoo chat, other chat username?
His phone number used?

If you have been scammed by him, please read and follow the advice in the topic.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

Two other important topics.

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

Frequently Asked Questions. The all important FAQ page.
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: frank_scott01@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:18 pm

On FB:

Franklin Scott
From Grand Rapids, Manitoba, Canada

scott.jpg

scott1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

whiterichard792@gmail.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:51 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33645, where the email address whiterichard792@gmail.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures.

Email:

Dearest One.

Thank you so much for your email sorry for late reply was busy with my work am happy to here from you i hope distance will not be a problem to us because i will try my best to make you happy because sadness is never your portion ,Meanwhile, I want to tell you more about myself. My names are Richard White, I was born on 20th of April 1979. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America,. I was born and grew up in LA. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in France because i love it here,it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as UN chief security officer here in France,

Mom lived back home in England with house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit her. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving guy who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday.

I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family.

My dear before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship grow high and be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful,honest,and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow,

Thank you so much
Fanklin

Return-Path: whiterichard792@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015

The pictures received with the email are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.