Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Christina Jones.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Christina Jones.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Janeadams
Female / Single
34 - Miami Beach / United States

Slogan
THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH.
About Me
I am open- heart and sociable person. I have an outgoing personality, which is probably just about right - impresses others without overpowering them at all. I can be trusted and don't delight in hurt people for no reason.I'm the sort of a person who can keep a promise and don't run from problems that need to be talked about.
Looking For
I am looking for a rather strong and patient person, who values others opinion. For me the most important things in relations are mutual feelings, mutual respect, honesty and willingness to take care of each other.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 178
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Engineer
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Interests reading,music.dance.beach.
Activities work and business
Books interesting books.
Movies action and interesting movies.
Music blues,pop and godspel.
TV Shows entertament and sport.
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

Hello how are you doing? I went through your profile and find it nice and cool, you must be a man with a very great sense of humor and i would really like to know you more better. We could be friends knowing that lots of things do happen from been friends.Join me via instant yahoo messenger ID: janetperfect717@yahoo.com or via SKYPE

ID:jane.adams152 , to enable us have a conversation and I see what we have to share in common.
Attachments
jane.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.