Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kylee Strutt

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kylee Strutt

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Tobi
Female / Single
31 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

About Me
Am easy going and open minded person who loves to make new friends and be with the right partner for the rest of my life, am looking for an honest and caring man who will make me happy for the rest of my life and make each other the best partner ever in life.
Looking For
i need someone who knows how to treat a woman like a queen and they both be together by there side and go to movie or pub together and make each other happy and open to themselves without turning back.I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with. I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of drive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady.I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 181
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Religion Christianity

Hello, how are you doing today ? am Tobi by name and am new on here and looking for a loving man, i want a loving, caring, and a trustworthy man to be with and spend the rest of my life with as a good husband and wife, if you have any interest in me get back to me with your private email address or send me little about yourself to my email on elib_00183@yahoo.com
Attachments
011.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.