Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christopheralan43@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

christopheralan43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Message on the dating site:

Am Christo John Allen from united State. how are you, I came across your profile when I was looking for an old friend, so I thought I should say hi and maybe we can get to know each other if you don't mind.....

You seem so interesting and i will like to know you more want to get close to you. I looked at your smooth feature and I longed to hold you in my hands.It's not how long you've known me that really matters but how the chemistry between both of us clicks.

am really looking forward to have a chat with you pretty soon. i hope you wouldnt mind to add me on your yahoo so we can talk soon. my id... (christopheralan43@yahoo.com) let me have yours too. hear from you again...Thanks you..

Profile elements:

christo
Male / Single
64 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Chicago/ United States

About Me
HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH.
Looking For
FAITHFULNESS AND SINCERITY.
Height(cm) 180
Weight(kg) 59

Occupation Self Employed
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Music ELO,BING COSBY,CARLOS SANTA

Stolen picture used:

christo.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christopheralan43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:46 pm

On net log:

christopheralan43 aka Chris Gold
male - 33 years, Accra, Ghana
christo1.jpg

christo2.JPG

On FB:

Ufuoma Christ Gold Linkup aka oneblood.linkup
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Accra, Ghana

Joined Facebook September 12, 2011 - 122 friends.

Some of his pictures:

christo3.jpg

christo4.jpg

christo5.jpg

Copy-pasted crap philosophy posted on his wall:

One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don't feel like doing it.

No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christopheralan43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:36 am

Email:

Hello xxx.

Thanks for your pleasant letter i must confess i really loved your letter...........*:x lovestruck i admire you for appreciating to write me..:

Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE.......................*:x lovestruck*:x lovestruck*:) happy

I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.I want to be with someone that want's to really be with me. That respects me enough to be honest with me, that is tolerant when I am less than perfect..........

That understands sometimes I just don't want to talk but would really like to just be held. That looks at me in that special way that makes words unnecessary. Someone who talks to me, not at me and listens to me when I talk to them with out thinking I want them to solve something. I want to be with someone for once that likes holidays... I love the Christmas season, don't care about presents but I love the lights ...........*>:P phbbbbt

Take care
Christo

Return-Path: christopheralan43@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.218.246.211]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Christopher Alan <christopheralan43@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.218.246.211
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.