Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamsjones22@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

adamsjones22@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:56 am

On Zorpia:

Hi,how are you?

Thanks for your response,am Jones from the States,working here in the United Kingdom and am single if you don't mind could you please leave me your email so i can write you more

adamsjones22@hotmail.com

Profile elements:

adams
48, Gosport, United Kingdom
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 28‑63, in Brazil.
Single
I am Friendly.

Am honest and caring man

Pictures used:
adams.jpg

adams1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: adamsjones22@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Email:

Hi dear

Thank you for giving me your email to write you, Let me tell you a little about me,

My full names are Adams Mike Jones, as you know, an engineer who works and live here in London, i am 49, independent, honest and sincere. live by high moral value and attics, My father is late and Mum is in UK, originally am from the states.

I am an outgoing super fun, spontaneous, generous, safe and intelligent person.
I have a big heart.Many think I'm conceited but in reality I'm not, well, I can be a bit Cocky.. I'm just Very Confident.I carry NO REGRETS. I tend to live in the moment and rarely think before I say or do something. I love learning about stuff that makes me see things differently and opens my mind. I love people who can really make me laugh. I'm very open-minded and I feel bad for people who aren't. I'm easy-going and I love to have a good time but only when i am free because of the nature of my work. I HATE immaturity I AM VERY Grown & NOT into games..
I HATE Liars/Back stabbers. I Think You Should Live Life To The Fullest..(You only get one life So Live It up!
I Also Believe That Everything Happens For A Reason!
I've Learned To Never have Regrets, Just Learn & Grow From It. & Most importantly I Absolutely

"I'm not selfish, I make mistakes, nobody's perfect... People make mistakes, but what it does is everything if you learn from your mistakes.Respect the different religion exist in this world because they have similar teachings that brings peace to the world and makes you a better man.

I hope that I have given you the information you need. I am willing to share anything that you feel is important to strengthen our friendship. I am happy to be in contact with you and share anything that you can share with us.

Please tell me a little of your self.I am so happy to be your friend.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Adams

Return-Path: adamsjones22@hotmail.com
Received: from DUB110-W71 ([157.55.2.7])
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Email:

Hi Dear,

Hi,how are you today? I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.

like me, am just single here, i have no girlfriend for now, my Mum is still living,i do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, i don’t do drugs, i would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honesty is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without trust we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

I met my late wife at the shopping mall where I buy things and we started chatting, talking on phone and exchanging messages, six months later we got married and she died three years ago.

Thanks for your time, you have already known everything you will have to know about me is now left for you to decide if this relationship will work out between us, but if you ask me i will tell you that you are the perfect woman for me, i just hope and believe you will give me the chance to be with you and have you forever in my heart, i need someone i can trust, someone that will love me from the dept of her heart. i believe that you have the quality, Distance will never be a problem as long as we can trust love and be committed to each other always and everyday, also i will be happy if we both will remove our profile from site so we don't have a third party and face our relationship to see were it leads us to.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honored to read your massages

Yours,
Adams

Received: from DUB110-W9 ([157.55.2.9])
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:09 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

Great to know that all is well with you and I am happy to read from you once again though i have miss and waited for it long. Let me tell you about my work.

dear my life is full of work
so let me tell you more about my work as a petroleum engineer, my type of job is very risky but you know life is also a risk lol. I go offshore and you know when I do, I may stay there for at least three weeks some times more, so if you are going to miss me then you have to start now to learn how and what to do when you miss me because I strongly believe and know that someday, you are going to miss me lol (laugh out loud)

I go offshore into oil rigs to drill oil and you should know the end product of crude oil which is the gas used in our cars and other things, I don't have to tell you this though, my job has actually made me love it more because it helps me do one of the things I love and that's travelling, I have been to so many places in the world that I cant even remember all of them except that I bring my passport and list em out, but I can remember that I have been to Kuwait, Angola, France, Malaysia, UAE, Germany, Australia, Belgium, and a lot more that I can't remember oh yes I have also been to Brazil and Venezuela, its fun and work at the same time. so that me.

So my dear how about you, tell me more about your daily life and your work life, I will love to know all about you and to know if you are still searching or looking forwards to this thing we are doing and see where it takes us. i am done with searching focusing on you and i.

Adams

Received: from DUB110-W3 ([157.55.2.7])
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:59 am

Email:

MY DEAR,

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.

Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you.

Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm trilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and i will show all cares to you

Dear i hope your family members are not going to be hurt hearing that you will soon be with a foreigner.Am only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way i do.... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? but i promise to make your life happier if you allow me to OK.i need more attention and your effort to keep the ball rolling.
o see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense...than i will respect you with all my heart

Have a pleasant day

Yours,
Adams

Received: from DUB110-W125 ([157.55.2.8])
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:41 am

Email:

Honey, You Complete Me.

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me happy. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.

You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a woman like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together.

All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your husband and a father to your children, then I would wait forever to be with you, You're the only one that I want.

Here is my cell phone number:+447031910465.Or+447955341837.Do leave your phone number so i can call you

Miss you,
Adams

Received: from DUB110-W85 ([157.55.2.9])
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014

+447955341837

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447031910465

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:15 am

Email:

I traveled to United State for business trip and it came up unexpectedly.

I Appreciate all your concern towards me.

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. The longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Charming princess, and I am your devoted prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.Until that moment arrives,

I want to have your full name,phone number, office or house address to send you flower and necklace that i bought for you from United State, Just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your friend, I know that ladies most times do not really agree with the idea of the collecting gift item early in a relationship in order to make sure that their stand in the relationship is not mistaken for DEPENDENCY... but that is not with me o.k? I really want to make you have a memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me.

I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

With Love,
Adams

Received: from DUB110-W3 ([157.55.2.9])
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.