Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of General Richard Dannatt

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of General Richard Dannatt

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 pm

gen_kennedy55@hotmail.com

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=214397

hopeside900
- 54 y/o male
- Beverley Hills, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have no children

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Widow

Hello there Your profile is appealing..I adore and admired everything in your profile.will be glad to know more about you to see if we can go further..it will be great to know more about you. I am Kennedy 55 years,Single and looking for someone lovely like you.You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing.I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message. I can see sincerity in you.You look far younger than your age..Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance.Do not think of the distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us. kindly right me back if you find my profile interesting, maybe we could start as being friends..and sharing each others thought.I'm sure you would find me interesting if you give me a trial.well here is my personal email (gen_kennedy55@hotm ail.com) Lets chat on yahoo messenger or on msn. if only you care to chat.You can also choose to drop me a mail. I will be waiting to hear back from you.I wish you a great time.Take care..
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: gen_kennedy55@hotmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 pm

the man on the pictures is the General RICHARD DANNATT see here
http://jasonbye.photoshelter.com/gallery/General-Sir-Richard-Dannatt/G00008bP77NF8R1Q

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.244.142]
Subject: Hello my dear..
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:19:17 -0700

Originating IP: 41.218.244.142
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Hello HH thank you very much for your nice and lovely email..To be honest i can understand everything you say and understand you better..I don't have any problem with you English ok..I will really love to get to know you better and see where this can lead us..who knows..Am a military man and have been in the US army for 23years now..I will be very glad if you can try and get access to MSN so we can meet on line for a nice chat to know more about each other.You sound very interesting to me and am already interested in you..Attached are some new pictures of me and hope you like them..take very good care of yourself and stay blessed..bye for now..

Best Regards..

Kennedy..!!
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: gen_kennedy55@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

Contacted me too on datemefree, same email, same pictures.

Sources for the stolen pictures - newspaper articles:

- http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/6738109/A-deadline-for-withdrawal-in-Afghanistan-plays-into-the-enemys-hands.html.
- http:/ /www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/2483081/General-Sir-Richard-Dannatt-tells-MPs-not-to-betray-Our-Boys.html.

Email:

Hello xxx thank you very much for your email and is really nice to hear from you..I will love to get to know you better and see where this can lead us..who knows..Am a military man and have been in the army 23years now..Attached are some new pictures of me and hope you like them..take care and hope to hear from you soon..

Best Regards.

Kennedy.!!!

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.248.113]
Subject: RE: hello
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 03:24:54 -0700

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.248.113
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Facebook scamer wants a phone

Unread postby whyohwhyme » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:06 am

Hi
I hope I am posting to the right spot,Im chatting a man who calls himself Harry willis a us Army solider living inAfghan Kot, Faryab, Afghanistan (I am Harry Willis I was born and bread in the town of Greenwich,London 56years ago by an American mother nurse called Becky Donoho and a British father called Harry Brantley..my parents met at the university..that was what i was told... Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents.That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in Baltimore my mum use to love me so much.
Ever since i was brought up there by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Animal raising in arizona and after i finished my High School and was later enrolled in arizona university also in arizona and studied Government there .I lost my mum and Dad when i was still in college and that really affected me but i was able to make it out from the college with flying colours, i still miss her.And i later join The USA Army.Until i bought my own house which is in Maryland.Trust me i have seen and experienced being in the United State Army and i never regret joining the Army.I love life,love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.I decided to keep my information confidential because i needed someone who can trust even that person is blind folded. ( I was the person Blind folded )
He is using the Image of Sir Richard Dannatt as his profile on facebook.He is asking for (Honey the one that i have in mind is Samsung galaxy Note 3.It very user friendly and even we can have video call whiles charting.Babe i would be very happy if you could get that one.
He is also chatting two others on facebook.He is good has side stepped my asking for AKO e-mail.just saying he is using a fellow soldiers laptop to chat and would I please just let him call me at home and than I would know he is for real.I am enclosing a picture he has sent (I have 4 but one has a child in it .will show it to a moderator in private if need be ) he is as bold as brass i have more on facebook messenger if you want it.Please help thanks

whyohwhyme
New survivor

Re: face book scamer wants a phone

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:15 am

Scam....100%.
Can you provide a link to his Facebook page?
Then you should block him and not tell him you know he is a Scammer. Please do not report his FB page to Facebook for closure as it's better to know where he is.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:19 pm

whyohwhyme,

do you have other details? The email address he is using, phone number, maybe? If you do, can you post it, please? Those info may save other victims soon.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby whyohwhyme » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Big Al wrote:Scam....100%.
Can you provide a link to his face book page?
Then you should block him and not tell him you know he is a Scammer. Please do not report his FB page to face book for closure as it's better to know where he is.

https://www.facebook.com/harry.willis.3388
whyohwhyme
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of General Richard Dannat

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:01 pm

ABOUT
Lives in Afghan Kot, Faryab, Afghanistan
From Baltimore, Maryland

Joined FB 21st May

Do you have any other details of his you haven't posted here already? The more info we can get on the scammer, the more likely we are of stopping him from finding other potential victims.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

harrywillis25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:20 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

Hes only given me harrywillis25@yahoo.com,and claims to be having trouble with that connection.That is why he says he needs my home phone number and If I hear his voice i will know he is Real...

Money request:

Again Babe something came up i asked one of my friends over here in Afghanistan about the phone and they said they do sell some over here and appears to be cheaper than the you have seen.Over here is about $400 and if you wouldn't mind you can send it to our diplomat.My love if you okay with my decision let me know so that i can give the address the diplomat.) and again he will not give me this Diplomats address until I am ready to send money or phone
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of General Richard Dannat

Unread postby whyohwhyme » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 am

Wayne wrote:ABOUT
Lives in Afghan Kot, Faryab, Afghanistan
From Baltimore, Maryland

Joined FB 21st May

Do you have any other details of his you haven't posted here already? The more info we can get on the scammer, the more likely we are of stopping him from finding other potential victims.

sending the rest of the pictures he sent me,the rest is I love you bs.When I go through the entire conversation If i find any thing else, I will send it to to you.
thanks for your help,Sorry to Sir Dannatt he is being sorely abused .Anything else I can do to help please let me know.

whyohwhyme
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.