Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Gen. Philip M. Breedlove

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Gen. Philip M. Breedlove

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:56 am

This scammer is abusing the stolen identity of Philip Mark Breedlove, four-star general in the United States Air Force who currently serves as the Commander, U.S. European Command, as well as the 17th Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO Allied Command Operations.

Email address: philipmarkbreed@gmail.com

Message on the dating site:

My dearest!

Greetings to you, My name is General Philip Mark Breedlove , I am a general in the army of the United States, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope that my communication with you not to offend in any way yo, I experienced a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It 's my desire to meet you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth and respect, I have all these qualities in me, kindly reply me through my private mail box (philipmarkbreed@gmail.com) For we know ourselves better. I hope to read from you, if you are also interested. Thank you and hoping to hear from you soonest.

EMAIL: philipmarkbreed@gmail.com

NAME: General Philip Mark Breedlove

Profile elements:

breedlove
Male / Divorced
59 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Phoenix/ United States

breedlove.JPG

Body Art Earrings
Height(cm) 179
Weight(kg) 120
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession solder
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: philipmarkbreed@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:01 am

On FB:

Philip MBreedlove aka philip.mbreedlove.9250
Joined Facebook July 31, 2014 - 25 friends.

Stolen pictures used:

breedlove1.jpg

breedlove2.jpg
breedlove2.jpg (8.21 KiB) Viewed 7281 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Email:

Hello Dear
Thanks for your message,Let me start by saying that I thank God for making us find each other which i am so much convinced that God have a reason in making us come together in communication which i am so sure will be of mutual benefit to us in future time. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much this really mean to me but to start with i will not forget to firstly tell you about my self which i will start in this way. My name is Philip Mark Breedlove i was on born September 21, 1955 and i am a four-star general in the United States Air Force as i currently serves as the Commander, U.S. European Command, as well as the 17th Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR) of NATO Allied Command Operations. I previously served as the Commander, U.S. Air Forces Europe, which I concurrently served as the Commander, U.S. Air Forces Africa, Commander, Air Component Command, Ramstein, and Director, Joint Air Power Competence Center. I previously served as the 36th Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force from January 14, 2011, to July 27, 2012. I assumed my current assignment on July 31, 2012. On 10 May 2013, in a ceremony in Stuttgart, Germany, I took over the command of USEUCOM. Three days later, on May 13, 2013, I assumed command as SACEUR.
I was raised in Forest Park, Georgia, and received my commission after graduating from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 1977 where I was a member of Pi Kappa Alpha From March 1978 and going on for the next year, I was a student, undergraduate pilot training, at Williams Air Force Base, Arizona. From March until August of the next year, I was in pilot instructor training at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas. From August 1979 to January 1983, I became a T-37 Tweet instructor pilot, evaluation flight examiner and runway supervisory unit controller at Williams. I then became a F-16 Fighting Falcon student pilot at MacDill Air Force Base in Florida until September 1983. After that, I was transferred to Torrejon Air Base, Spain, from September 1983 to January 1985, where I was the F-16 aircraft commander and instructor pilot for the 614th Tactical Fighter Squadron.
I became an air liaison officer from January 1985 to March 1987 with the 602nd Air Support Operations Group, Kitzingen Air Base, West Germany. I was later transferred to the 526th Tactical Fighter Squadron, Ramstein Air Base, West Germany, from March 1987 to January 1988. Eventually, I was Chief of Flight Safety, 316th Air Division, at Ramstein, until August 1988. For the next two years, i became first a F-16 flight commander, then assistant operations officer of the 512th Tactical Fighter Squadron, also at Ramstein. From August 1990 to July 1991, I was a student at the Air Command and Staff College located at Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama. Also in that year, I earned My Master of Science degree in aeronautical technology from Arizona State University. Beginning in July 1991 and going to May 1993, he was the Chief of Air Operations, United Nations Command and Republic of Korea/United States Combined Forces Command, Yongsan Army Garrison, South Korea.
Starting in May 1993, I was the commander of the 80th Fighter Squadron at Kunsan Air Base, South Korea. This position lasted until July 1994, when I became a student at the National War College, Fort Lesley J. McNair, Washington D.C.. In June 1995, I became the operations officer, United States Pacific Command Division, Joint Staff, The Pentagon, Washington D.C., where I stayed until June. That next month, I became commander of the 27th Operations Group, Cannon Air Force Base, New Mexico. In June 1999 and going to that next May, I was the executive officer to the Commander, Headquarters Air Combat Command, Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. For the next year, I was the commander of the 8th Fighter Wing, Kunsan Air Base, South Korea. Beginning in June 2001 and lasting for the next year, I was the senior military assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Headquarters United States Air Force, Washington D.C.
From June 2002 to June 2004, I became the commander of the 56th Fighter Wing, located at Luke Air Force Base, Arizona. Then for the next year, I became commander of the 31st Fighter Wing, Aviano Air Base, Italy. I then became the Vice Commander of the 16th Air Force at Ramstein Air Base, Germany, from June 2005 to October 2006. My next assignment, which lasted until July 2008, had me as the Vice Director for Strategic Plans and Policy, Joint Staff, The Pentagon, Washington D.C.. From July 2008 to August 2009, I was the Commander of the 3rd Air Force, located at Ramstein Air Base, Germany. In August 2009, I began serving as the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations, Plans and Requirements, Headquarters United States Air Force, Washington D.C.
On January 14, 2011, I started My term as Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force. My promotion to general also was effective that day.
In July 2012 I left my position as Vice Chief of Staff to become commander of the United States Air Forces in Europe.
In May 2013 I assumed command of U.S. European Command and NATO Allied Command Operations as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe. I am presently stationed at SHAPE Headquarters outside Mons, Belgium.
I regularly quoted in western media. In July 2013, I told the BBC about My views on the longevity of the Afghan war. In April 2014, I spoke with CNN regarding the Russian troop buildup on the Ukrainian border.
I like Swimming, Dining, Cooking. I like sport, Music Movie. I like soul music, jazz, classic, and romance. i like comedy, documentary drama. and i like indoor sport like basketball, outdoor sport like soccer, baseball and golf game. i also like tennis game also. i am really outgoing person and i never get board because i have a lot of activities to do and i like doing them all when i have free time. but recently i have been busy with work and it has not been easy but i thank God for making it possible for me to start this communication with you. I hope this mail will help you learn a bit more about me and you are free to ask me any question if you wanna know anything because i know it's not everything about myself that i can tell you at a sport except when you ask.
So i hope to read back from you anytime soon and have lovely time. I have attach my picture together in this message and i will expect to have yours also in respond to this message.
Regards,
General Philips Mark Breedlove

Return-Path: philipmarkbreed@gmail.com
Received: from mail-wi0-f195.google.com ([209.85.212.195])
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:05 am

Email:

Brigadier General Philip Mark Breedlov

Thanks for your reply to my email , my dear I hope your Day is going well. I really want to establish a relationship of friendship and as a business partner that can lead to a long-term relationship or marriage in the future after having gone through your profile on the site and my dear there is a reason why choose to establish a relationship with you , I will take this opportunity to tell you all about myself . Honey I am currently in Sudan. in a war zone for the peacekeeping mission , due to the crisis here in Afghanistan. Here , we are not allowed in the military zone to access cell phone and using Skype , we use radio message and email communication only from the camp , my dear I want to go into business relationship with you and I do not know how long we will stay here in the camp to rescue the war.

Baby I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs . During one of our rescue mission we found a safe containing a large amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, I think they use it to buy weapons and ammunition , and it was agreed by all parties that the money is be allocated among us. Out of the total fund my share was $ nine million (nine million). I seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 9,000,000 for there, as I can assure you that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money, and there are no risks involved.

My dear I made arrangements with a UN diplomat , who promised to give the background to any destination of my choice. I will compensate you with 20% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your country. A passionate appeal, I would like you to do for me is not to discuss this issue to a third party if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be very bad for me because of my position as an army general .

I decided to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust . But rather take me as your own brother or husband. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing to you without knowing you , well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are a real person to help me receive and invest funds . I do not know how long we stay here, and I have survived two bombings here , which led me to look for a trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the funds in your country, because I will be migrating to his house to invest and start a new life, not as a soldier.

In conclusion , I would like to send me the answer right away , as soon as it receives the proposal. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated . I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification , please send your questions , hope to hear from you soonest .

Yours in love
Brigadier General Philip Mark Breedlove

Return-Path: philipmarkbreed@gmail.com
Received: from mail-wi0-f195.google.com ([209.85.212.195])
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

breddlove1717@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Nice to meet you

I am Breed love, i am looking for a good relationship with a sincere loving woman and after seeing your profile today i decided to have a close relationship with you. please Kindly write me back in (breddlove1717@hotmail.com)

In response to your mail on my email inbox,I will send you my pictures and also tell you more about my good self.

Take care till i hear from you soon. (breedlove1717@hotmail.com)

Regard,

breed

Profile elements:

breed
Male / Divorced
60 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Manassas/ United States

I am Breed love, i am looking for a good relationship with a sincere loving woman and after seeing your profile today i decided to have a close relationship with you.

i am looking for a good relationship with a sincere loving woman and after seeing your profile today i decided to have a close relationship with you.

Ethnicity Pacific Islander
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 85

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession military
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
breed.JPG
breed.JPG (29.38 KiB) Viewed 6992 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

philibreedlove@gmx.us

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:18 am

On letsdatefree:

My dearest!
Greetings to you, My name is General Philip Mark Breedlove , I am a general in the army of the United States, I hope this ma
il will find you well and healthy and I hope that my communication with you not to offend in any way yo, I experienced a pro
file that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. I
t 's my desire to meet you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth and respect, I have all these qualities in me, kindly
reply me through my private mail box philibreedlove@gmx.us For we know ourselves better. I hope to read from you, if you ar
e also interested. Thank you and hoping to hear from you soonest.
EMAIL: philibreedlove@gmx.us
NAME: General Philip Mark Breedlove

GENPHILIPMARK
First Name: Philip
I'm a...: Man
Seeking: Women
My Town / City: Arizona

Language(s) I Speak: English
My marital status is: Widowed

The stolen picture used is reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

phillipmbreedlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:22 pm

The victim was contacted online by someone pretending to be Gen. Philip M. Breedlove.

Email 1:

Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017
To: 
Subject: phillip

Mi buen amigo,

¿Cómo estás haciendo toda la esperanza está bien con usted en casa? Soy Philliplovem,
gracias por tu correo electrónico para contactarte a través del correo electrónico que
me diste en xxx, solo quiero saber si realmente sientes por mí.
Por favor, me gustará que me diga más de usted de donde viene y su ubicación voy
hacer lo mismo en mi próximo correo electrónico a usted.
Mi placer me siento bienvenido y no se olvide de adjuntar más de sus fotos a mí gracias
por excepting me.

Esperando a leerlo de nuevo.
Philip

/
How are you doing all the hope is right with you at home? I am Philliplovem,
Thank you for your email to contact you via email
You gave me on xxx (the site the victim used), I just want to know if you really feel for me.
Please, I would like you to tell me more about you where you are from and where I am going.
Do the same in my next email to you.
My pleasure I feel welcome and do not forget to attach more of your photos to me thanks
By excepting me.

Waiting to read it again.
Philip
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

phillipmbreedlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Email 2:

From: PHILLIP MARK BREEDLOVE phillipmbreedlove@hotmail.com
Received: February 15, 2017

Hola mi amor,
Gracias Estoy bien, estoy trabajando aquí como un coordinador bajo Naciones Unidas,
como te dije antes de la soledad se ha convertido en parte de mí, pero sé que pronto
será más.
¿Cómo está tu día, y cómo está el tiempo allí? Gracias por tu respuesta y por tu sincera
explicación, realmente quiero una relación a largo plazo contigo, tal vez podamos
empezar como un amigo o para invertir como socios, también en tu país, así que por
favor dime cuán económico es tu país y Qué tipo de inversión realmente se movió allí.
Así que voy a saber cómo invertir en el área, pero realmente quiero invertir en el área
de bienes raíces que creo que será más rentable, soy un hombre independiente,
espero que usted está haciendo bien para superar los costos económicos y Para apoyar
a su familia?

Hay un dicho que es difícil, un prominente alta mente de los empleados que son
responsables de la historia en línea buena amistad y productividad empresarial, para
encontrarme dime su opinión ?.

Bueno, voy a ser un buen amigo apreciar la honestidad, la sinceridad y la confianza a
pesar de sólo sabía, podemos intercambiar ideas y preguntas acerca de cómo
hablamos de nosotros mismos para discutir, y con el tiempo, podría haber algo para
nosotros grandes en el futuro, lo que ¿Tu crees?

A pesar de que nos reunimos con la etapa de confianza y el deseo de iniciar esta
amistad gracias por agregarme a su lista de contactos para que podamos hablar
tener una buena relación, gracias, te aseguro, será la mejor relación que la gente que
usted Saber que será la envidia de ti, todo lo que necesitamos hacer es ser honesto en
nuestra comunicación como buenos amigos bien.

Estoy buscando una mujer para ser mi vida, porque pronto mi trabajo aquí será más
como la jubilación y me gusta ir a la inversión corporativa, me parece interesante
invertir en su país, y si empezamos desde cero, creo que más El tiempo puede llevar al
matrimonio, es una de las razones por las que me inscribo en el sitio web, ¿qué
piensas?

¿Cuáles son sus aficiones, intereses, estilo de vida, creencias religiosas y planes para la
vida? En cuanto a mí, mis pasatiempos son lectura, música y todos los deportes como
correr, esquiar, navegar, y Goff.

También he tocado la guitarra en una banda de rock, Christian Religions Catholic, mis
planes para mi futuro es una mujer a la que puedo llamar a mi esposa de nuevo y un
negocio rentable se podría encontrar en su país después de mi retiro de mi trabajo.

Mi ángel, déjame oír, para que continuemos, que Dios te bendiga y te cuide bien.

Atentamente

Phillip.

/
Hello my love,
Thank you. I'm fine, I'm working here as a coordinator under the United Nations,
As I told you before the loneliness has become part of me, but I know that soon
It will be more.
How is your day, and how is the weather there? Thank you for your answer and for your sincere
I really want a long-term relationship with you, maybe we can
Start as a friend or to invest as partners, also in your country, so by
Please tell me how economic your country is and what type of investment really moved there.
So I'll know how to invest in the area, but I really want to invest in the area
Real estate that I think will be more profitable, I am an independent man,
I hope you are doing well to overcome economic costs and to support
To his family?

There is a saying that is difficult, a prominent high-minded employee who are
Responsible for online story good friendship and business productivity, to
Find me tell me your opinion

Well, I will be a good friend to appreciate honesty, sincerity and trust to
Although we only knew, we can exchange ideas and questions about how
We talked about ourselves to discuss, and over time, there might be something to
We big in the future, what do you think?

Although we met with the stage of trust and the desire to start this
Friendship thanks for adding me to your contact list so we can talk
Have a good relationship, thank you, I assure you, it will be the best relationship people
You know that it will be the envy of you, all we need to do is be honest in
Our communication as good friends well.

I am looking for a woman to be my life, because soon my work here will be more
Like retirement and I like going to corporate investment, I find it interesting
Invest in your country, and if we start from scratch, I think more Time can lead to
Marriage, is one of the reasons why I sign up for the website, what
You think

What are your hobbies, interests, lifestyle, religious beliefs and plans for
lifetime? As for me, my hobbies are reading, music and all sports like
Running, skiing, sailing, and Goff.

I also played guitar in a rock band, Christian Religions Catholic, my
Plans for my future is a woman to whom I can call my wife again and a
Profitable business could be found in your country after my retirement from my job.

My angel, let me hear, that we may continue, may God bless you and take good care of you.

Sincerely

Phillip.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: phillipmbreedlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:26 pm

3rd email:

From: PHILLIP MARK BREEDLOVE phillipmbreedlove@hotmail.com
Received: February 18, 2017

Mi querido corazón,

Cómo estás hoy? Espero que estés saludable mi ángel y mis hijos esperan que todo el
mundo sea grande gracias por tu sincera respuesta a mí bienvenida a mi ángel.
La razón por la que escribo esto hoy es porque no puedo dejar de pensar en ti, y no
puedo dejar de imaginar lo felices que seremos, que esta carta sea una promesa para ti
de que haré todo lo posible por ser la Hombre que quiero ser para ti.

Puede que todavía no conozca todas las dificultades que vienen con un compromiso de
por vida, pero tengo suficiente experiencia de relación para saber lo que quiero y
cómo imagino mi vida con la persona a la que me comprometo, tú eres mi esposa.
Aquellos que me rodean son una fuente continua de educación e inspiración sobre
cómo quiero que nuestra relación sea, así que aquí y hoy, prometo hacer lo mejor
posible para hacer lo siguiente, para que seas feliz mi ángel.

Yo hago mi mejor esfuerzo para hacer que usted se dirija a diario, así que cuente con
muchas sorpresas, su sonrisa será mi prioridad, tengo las rodillas débiles cuando
alguien sonríe, así que imagínate el esfuerzo que haré para ser la fuente de la tuya.
 Siempre te miraré con la misma adoración que yo en el momento en que me di cuenta
de que te amaba, de intentar encender el mismo brillo en tus ojos. Veo cuando está
sorprendido, inspirado, motivado o cuando estás a punto de inclinarse Para besarme

Yo a tener tu mano cuando tengamos 80 años con la misma vivacidad que hice cuando
cruzé esa línea para sostener la tuya por primera vez, juro no dejar que la emoción de
salir conmigo muera, te sorprenderé La ubicación, la razón o la actividad misma.
Prometo mantenerte adivinando a dónde vamos a continuación, te prometo que haré
todo lo posible para interesarte, seguiré reinventándome, ganando nuevas aficiones,
nuevos conocimientos y nuevos intereses para mantenerte entretenido.

Prometo desafiarte a desafiarte a ti mismo para mejor, a hacerte pensar de otra
manera, prometo tratar de alimentarme de tu energía iluminadora que me inspirará a
hacer lo mismo conmigo mismo, haré todo lo posible para asegurarme de que estar
aburrido Nunca pasa por su mente.

Incluso en el dolor y la oscuridad, te prometo mostrarte los diferentes matices de la
oscuridad, y ayudarte a encontrar los diminutos rayos de luz que siempre están allí si
los buscas, después de todo, siempre hay peor que lo peor y mejor que lo mejor, todo
es relativo.

Yo te beso a lo largo de nuestra vida juntos, con la misma pasión que tuve la primera
vez que sentí mis labios en los tuyos, cuando nos besamos, quiero que ralentizar el
tiempo sólo tú y yo envuelto en nuestros sentimientos.

Haré mi mejor para amar a su familia como usted los ama y para estar a su lado tanto
como soy por el suyo, yo para escuchar siempre usted cuando usted simplemente
desea ser oído, cuando usted quisiera alguien ventilar sobre Algo o cuando quiera un
consejo.

Te escucharé especialmente cuando no te sientas cómodo compartiendo tus
pensamientos con nadie más, y con las cosas que intentas decirme cuando ni siquiera
estás hablando. Prometo escuchar siempre.

Yo para encapsular el momento en que me doy cuenta de que estoy en el amor más
magnético, amoroso y erótico con usted, no dejar ese sentimiento disipar lo mejor de
mi capacidad y revivirlo con usted constantemente, siempre mi ángel.

Sinceramente, su futuro marido.

Phillip.

/
My dear heart,

How are you today? I hope you are healthy my angel and my children expect that all
World be great thank you for your sincere response to me welcome my angel.
The reason I write this today is because I can not stop thinking about you, not
I can not imagine how happy we will be, that this letter is a promise to you
That I will do my best to be the Man I want to be for you.

You may not yet know all the difficulties that come with a commitment to
For life, but I have enough relationship experience to know what I want and
How I imagine my life with the person to whom I commit, you are my wife.
Those around me are a continuing source of education and inspiration about
How I want our relationship to be, so here and today, I promise to do my best
Possible to do the following, so that you are happy my angel.

I do my best to make you go daily, so count on
Many surprises, your smile will be my priority, my knees weak when
Someone smiles, so imagine the effort I will make to be the source of yours.
I will always look at you with the same adoration as I did the moment I realized
That I loved you, to try to light the same sparkle in your eyes. I see when it is
Surprised, inspired, motivated or when you're about to bend down To kiss me

I will have your hand when we are 80 years old with the same vivacity that I did when
I crossed that line to hold yours for the first time, I swear I would not let the emotion of
Come out with me die, I'll surprise you Location, reason or activity itself.
I promise to keep guessing where we're going next, I promise I'll do
Everything possible to interest you, I will continue to reinvent myself, gaining new hobbies,
New knowledge and new interests to keep you entertained.

I promise to challenge you to challenge yourself for the better, to make you think of another
Way, I promise to try to feed on your enlightening energy that will inspire me to
Do the same to myself, I will do everything possible to make sure that I am
Boring It never goes through your mind.

Even in pain and darkness, I promise to show you the different nuances of the
Darkness, and help you find the tiny rays of light that are always there if
The pursuits, after all, there is always worse than the worst and better than the best, everything
It is relative.

I kiss you throughout our life together, with the same passion that I had the first
Once I felt my lips on yours, when we kissed, I want to slow down the
Time just you and me wrapped in our feelings.

I will do my best to love your family as you love them and to be at your side both
As I am by yours, I always listen to you when you simply
Wants to be heard, when you want someone to air on Something or whenever you want
advice.

I will listen to you especially when you are not comfortable sharing your
Thoughts with no one else, and the things you're trying to tell me when I do not even
you are talking. I promise to always listen.

I to encapsulate the moment I realize that I am in love more
Magnetic, loving and erotic with you, do not let that feeling dissipate the best of
My ability and relive it with you constantly, always my angel.

Sincerely, your future husband.

Phillip.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: phillipmbreedlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:32 pm

4th email:

From: PHILLIP MARK BREEDLOVE, phillipmbreedlove@hotmail.com
Received: February 18, 2017.

Cómo confiar en alguien a quien realmente amas
No puedes amarme sin confiar en mí, así que necesitas confianza para amar, pero
primero debes amar para confiar, amar a alguien es entenderse, reírse, sonreír con tu
corazón y confiar el uno en el otro Por no esconder nada entre sí y no engañarse
mutuamente.

Una cosa importante es dejarse ir si no puedes hacer esto, el amor es como un
sentimiento maravilloso de la compasión y de la satisfacción, debe ser dado el
respecto y la confianza, y debe recibir ese amor detrás, sabe que la mejor prueba de El
amor es la confianza.

El amor verdadero es la cosa más grande que usted puede experimentar que puede
resistir cualquier tormenta, amar, confiar y respetarse mutuamente totalmente puede
traerle al verdadero amor y la felicidad, es difícil de amar y difícil de confiar, pero
encontrar el amor y encontrar la confianza es un Regalo de Dios y para usted para mí,
las relaciones nunca deben darse por sentado, espero que la elección de ser con mi
vida es una cosa increíble.

La confianza, la lealtad y el respeto son una necesidad para la felicidad eterna, no
importa cuánto me ames si no tienes estos ingredientes que nunca tendrás éxito, estar
enamorado significa ser paciente pero ser paciente debes confiar en mí primero.

Nunca se puede encontrar el amor a través del ojo o el oído, por lo que debe confiar
en lo único que nunca se desvanecerá hasta que muera, y hace su corazón, el amor es
como la confianza, cuando encuentras a tu especial es como si estás confiado Yo con
tu corazón, la confianza es lo que pones en las manos de alguien.

Miel te amo, eres la mujer que he estado buscando para ser mi esposa para siempre,
así que ahora he encontrado que nunca te dejan ir de nuevo, mi amor, sabes mi
situación aquí y hay
De ninguna manera puedo demostrar mi amor a usted excepto para confiar en usted
por ofrecerle esta propuesta si no te amo, ¿cómo puedo exponerme a ti, cómo esto es
lo que tengo trabajo por lo que si no es por el amor que tengo para usted Así que dime
si te voy a ofrecer esto, el amor notar como el miedo en este asunto bien.

La miel entiende mi situación aquí bien, recuerda si amarte es un pecado entonces
déjame permanecer un seno, te amo con todo mi corazón y nada puede cambiar eso ni
siquiera tú, porque para mí encontrarte aquí es por dios elegido, miel Estoy esperando
su respuesta urgente tan pronto como sea posible.

Encantadora tu marido

Phillip Breadlove

/
How to trust someone you really love
You can not love me without trusting me, so you need confidence to love, but
First you must love to trust, to love someone is to understand, to laugh, to smile with you
Heart and trust each other For not hide anything from each other and not deceive
mutually.

One important thing is to let go if you can not do this, love is like a
Wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction, should be given the
Respect and trust, and should receive that love behind, know that the best test of Him
Love is trust.

True love is the greatest thing you can experience that can
Resist any storm, love, trust and respect each other can totally
Bring you to true love and happiness, is difficult to love and difficult to trust, but
Find love and find trust is a gift from God and for you for me,
Relationships should never be taken for granted, I hope the choice to be with me
Life is an incredible thing.

Trust, loyalty and respect are a necessity for eternal happiness, not
It matters how much you love me if you do not have these ingredients that you will never succeed, being
In love means to be patient but to be patient you must trust in me first.

You can never find love through the eye or the ear, so you must trust
In the only thing that will never fade until he dies, and makes his heart, love is
Like trust, when you find your special is as if you are confident I with
Your heart, trust is what you put in the hands of someone.

Honey, I love you, you're the woman I've been looking to be my wife forever,
So now I've found that they never let you go again, my love, you know my
Situation here and there
No way can I show my love to you except to trust you
For offering you this proposal if I do not love you, how can I expose myself to you, how is this
What I have work so if it is not for the love I have for you So tell me
If I'm going to offer you this, love will notice like fear on this matter well.

Honey understands my situation here well, remember if loving you is a sin then
Let me remain a breast, I love you with all my heart and nothing can change that nor
Even you, because for me to find you here is God chosen, honey I'm waiting
Your urgent response as soon as possible.

Lovely your husband

Phillip Breadlove
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.