Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

burgessjason4@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

burgessjason4@outlook.com

Unread postby bensoniii » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:12 pm

All,
Firstly, Sites like this are an amazing tool. Many thanks to people running these sites.
ok.
My poor old mum of 65 is currently being dating scammed, has been sending him money, is in love with the guy who uses someone elses pics and is basically in full belief that he is going to arrive at the airport next week (again) and theyre going to the Bahamas. Its all very very textbook and ridiculous.
There is the actual guy involved (burgessjason4@outlook.com), a fake lawyer in Dubai, 2 clairvoyants and an immigration official. Again..its all very very out of control.
I even have the guys phone number that they TALK on EVERYDAY..here it is; 16195540082
This is a current and ongoing problem..with mum who wont listen to reason.
I've tried to trace his email which ends up in US, Washington. This could be not right of course. Ive attached the email the header at the bottom of this message. Oh and heres his pic !!! (ATTACHED)

Dont know what else to say really but this is very current, and any advice appreciated.

His header...

Delivered-To: @gmail.com
Received: by 10.70.19.174 with SMTP id g14csp5127pde;
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.67.2.34 with SMTP id bl2mr3589838pad.58.1398383077872;
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <burgessjason4@outlook.com>
Received: from bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.86])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ef1si3577477pbc.171.2014.04.24.16.44.37
for <xxx>;
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of burgessjason4@outlook.com designates 65.54.190.86 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.86;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of burgessjason4@outlook.com designates 65.54.190.86 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=burgessjason4@outlook.com
Received: from BAY180-W9 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:44:36 -0700
X-TMN: [hS1Yz6UIUWbsnOYdb9BllkVV4a9ojMhPRTalS1HiBeE=]
X-Originating-Email: [burgessjason4@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W976DC3AD505B64DA7DBBDF65B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: burgessjason4@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_98d11062-ece5-43a1-84e0-69a3b886f569_"
To: xxxx
Subject: RE: Hello again
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:44:37 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To:
<CACOAcTee4qrOTjWfG_OhjaoMq2fzFVFGFA7L_oYCBcn6NBU=XQ@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<CACOAcTee4qrOTjWfG_OhjaoMq2fzFVFGFA7L_oYCBcn6NBU=XQ@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Apr 2014 23:44:36.0957 (UTC) FILETIME=[26DD10D0:01CF6017]
Attachments
jason2.jpeg
jason2.jpeg (44.07 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
jason.jpeg
jason.jpeg (24.35 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
Last edited by firefly on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: OP real life details deleted.FF
bensoniii
New survivor

Re: burgessjason4@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Sorry hearing your mother is scammed, bensoniii.

Depends on the time your mother spend with the scammer, she is under his entire control and she will believe everything he tell her. It is a common scam strategy to convince the victim that everyone else is against the relationship between the scammer and the victim; the scammer spend a lot of time to convince the victim he is the only one who cares about her and the only one able to understand her. The permament communication has a single reason - to keep the victim under control, away from any real person who may try to tell the victim the truth.

Because he is using hotmail, you will not manage to locate him by the IP used, because this email provider is masking the real IP of the sender.

You may try to ask her to search in Google for parts of the emails received from him - special those ones where he is talking about the feelings he has for her - she will discover the same words used by other scammers - copy paste quotes from love quotes sites and messages used and reused with different victims in the same time.

It may help if you post all the details you have about the scammer group involved - email addresses they are using, phone numbers, messages they sent, money requests - destination and the name of the receiver. If the payment was done using a wirelles money transfer service, those money are lost. If the money where sent using a bank account, please contact the bank your mother is using and let them know she is a victim of a scam - maybe the bank can trace the money and locate the scammer.

After she will have no more money to pay, the scammer will try tro convince her, using other sob stories, to receive money from other victims and to re-send those money to him. She may have legal problems if she is doing this.

On this site we have a live help area: http://livehelp.scamsurvivors.com/livehelp/login.php. Try to convince your mother to pay us a visit - maybe we can explain to her better if she is willing to hear.

Now about the scammer:
The phone number used +16195540082
Telcentris Communications Landline in Coronado, CA

The second picture is part of a gallery reported online for being abused in scams since 2013 with the email address bmuller52@hotmail.com, see www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f9884.shtml.
Scammers using those stolen pictures seems to be active on Match.com, with different identities and location.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby bensoniii » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks to the info, yes I have much of this already, the photos that Delphi site and other stuff.
I try to crash his hotmail, send virus to his phone and all this crap. But in the end you are right...keep him tied up and busy from hurting other people. The letters he writes are amazing. Poor old mum stays up all night on the phone and emailing to him in Scotland or Dubai...........USA.
I'm even trying to find a way to anonymous txt him. But not sure how.
Appreciate your info and support..what a mess this scamma world is !
B
bensoniii
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:25 pm

I try to crash his hotmail, send virus to his phone and all this crap.

I'm even trying to find a way to anonymous txt him.

You can not fight against the scammer by breaking the law or acting like him. I can understand your frustration, but this is the wrong way to do it.

Try, please, instead, to calm down, gather all the info you have about this scam group and even post those info here or send those info by PM to one of us - we will know what to do with it.

Of course the letters are amazing - he does not write a single word, all are copy pasted. The only original part in this is the destination for the money and the receiver.

As you know already, those stolen pictures were abused in scams before, the story he is using is the same in a lot of other similar scams.

By posting all the info you have about this one first you may save other victims in the same stage like your mother is right now and second you can damage his game, because other reports about the same scammer may convince your mother she is dealing with one.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby bensoniii » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:09 am

So just for information..the saga continues, he's apparently a mutli-millionaire oil rig constructor, been in jail in 2 countries, pulled up for pain killers in malaysia this week, and best friends with the jail wardens who lets him sneakily use their laptops while in Jail. Jason, the guy, continues to ask for more money, in increasingly smaller amounts until my poor mum takes more from her superannuation in Australia and sends it straight to him.
Sorry, not directly to him, theres another of female-named bank accounts in the US, none the ever used twice, that the money gets sent to by my poor old mum.
His latest phone number is +1 7206630317
Im not sure if its an internet generated number, or legitimately belong to a phone carrier, though the number changes from time to time and seems to work some days and not others. Skyping no chance.

Awesome.
bensoniii
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:58 pm

About +17206630317
Google Voice VoIP in Denver, CO

bensoniii,

try, please, to post all the new details you have here or to forward those info to my email address. You have my email address on the site under every post I made.

The most important thing: try to convince your mother to cut all the contacts with the scammer. This story will not end until she ends it.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.