Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wodgen.martin on Facebook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wodgen.martin on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:41 pm

The victim met the scammer on Badoo and the conversation moved on Facebook. The scammer claims to be from Sweden, raised in the USA.

On FB:

Wodgen Sarah Martin aka wodgen.martin
Active on iMesh since 2012.
Joined Facebook August 27, 2012
Using a Blackberry to update "her" profile...

Stolen pictures used:
sarah.jpg

sarah1.jpg

sarah2.jpg

sarah3.jpg

sarah4.jpg

sarah5.jpg

sarah6.jpg

sarah7.jpg

On Wayn:
Wodgen Martin aka wodgen
currently in Vidsel, Norrbotten, Sweden
Hi, my name is Wodgen Martin. I'm 32 year-old Swedish female, currently in Vidsel, Sweden.

On Badoo:

Sarah, 34
Oberösterreich, Austria

On iCampus:

Wodgen Martin
34 years, Brussels
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wodgen.martin on face book

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Chat log:

am the only child of my Mom, Whom passed away since when i was 13 yrs of age. she passed from a breast cancer and I miss her so much. My Father died in an auto crash accident in nigeria, I guess his death will be happy with me right now.but i missed them so much, I know you might Wonder if I am single or Not. Well Yes I am. I use to be Engaged to this 32years old man Named David. I thought he was the best thing that has ever happned to me, But i was wrong. This is also one if reasons why I said I hope I am going to find real Love on this website. If you would Like to know why I left him, I would carefully Explain. One Happy Winter morning, about 3 years back. I was told His mom was sick, so I travelled to check on His Mom and told him I was going to spend 2 weeks. On getting to his Mom's place, I found her, took care of her and travell back second morning unknowningly for my Fiance that I was coming home, I got home just to find the Big shock of my life, wow.. I found my man in bed with my best childhood friend whom i trusted Alot. I fainted and they called the Paramedics.. all I knew was i wokeup at the Hospital and that was it, Since then, I have never set my eyes on both of them anymore, and he wiped my account because we used Joint account, took all my furnitures and everything then dash away into the thin air. So I hope you understand why I am a little Skeptical with this website? I do not know how you take this, But for me to sit down and write such a long message, should tell you that I am damm serious about getting to know you and be with you. Now I think I have to tell you about the profile that says I am from Sweden but raised in usa and currently moved to NIGERIA.Yes I am currently here for a temporary reason which is for me to clear and inherits the raw gold and diamonds of my late parents. and its for a few weeks. as student who are on this website I believe I could find a man who can help me accomplish my Romantic Dreams and also someone I can trust Financially.and someone who can help me morally financially and physically and if it is you then lets see how it goes.

i dont want to rush into a relationship , but if i found a man that will love me and assure me that he will love me forever then no problem

i have chatted with some men but all they want is cybersex and naked pics

i hope you can be the man if you are serious and if you are ready to be there for me and support me in all ways

I am 34 years single with no kid.. i was born and raised in US , I am 5"7,.with a slim body , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love soccer and I enjoy chilling with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more have blonde hair and blue eye.

i am not working uyet biut i studied nursing and i will work as a nurse

i will clean my room and wash some clothes and maybe try to contact the lawyer as well about the property

am really suffering here in nigeria and I struggle about the property here and I have nobody to help me here and am hopeless and fews day ago I was robbed off all the money left on me here because I sold all my things before I came down here and now I have nothing to live on...am really starving and suffering here....so I don't know how you will feel maybe you will love me for whom I am and always be there for me in any situation help me and support me when am in need and also makes me forget my past and briing new world for me...though I know internet iis bad this days but am a lady full of love and good heartt whom to be trust

But now I am really suffering... I am starving now... I want to commit suicide now... I have nobody to help me

I will be happy if you can transfer some money for me to buy food
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.