Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soul.nasta@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

soul.nasta@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:11 pm

"She" claims "she" is using Google Translate for communication...

Date: Fri, 20 June 2014
Subject: Hi!

Hello!
I'm glad you responded to my letter! I was hoping to get answers to my short message, so was happy when I saw your letter. Maybe we mutually know each other and become good friends. It seems to me that the relationship is much stronger if you start with friendship. You agree?
And now I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is Anastasia. I am 34 years old. I was born on April 18th 1980 My height is 167 cm, weight 53 kg. I work as a sales manager. My job is in me now. I understand that this is not a dream job, but I'm happy. I used to see the positive side of everything.
I am very optimistic person. My job is pretty boring, so I can not tell you details about you. I require a lot of paperwork, attention to itself. I can easily do the job. And who you want to work? Please you tell me about it. My character as you can see in the pictures that I lived with my letter. I was born in Russia! Presumably, you are now surprised. Am I right? I'll be glad if you tell me about yourself too.
I will not write much today. I just hope that we will be friends with you. I want to know that we know each other better.
And I hope you like my pictures!
I end my letter, but I am waiting for your reply with great impatience.
Your new friend, Anastasia.

anas1.JPG

anas2.JPG

anas3.JPG

Header:

Return-Path: soul.nasta@gmail.com
Received: from POOO-PC ([94.242.239.162])
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.64.01 Christmas Edition) Professional
Reply-To: soul.nasta@gmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 94.242.239.162
Originating ISP: Root Sa
Country of Origin: Luxembourg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: soul.nasta@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Date: Sat, June 21, 2014
Subject: Hi!

Hello!
xxx, I'm glad you responded to my first letter. I would like our communications to have regular one. Please let me know if you want it too.
I must give you the information that you should know first tell. I was born and now lives in Russia. Yes, I am in Russia. Please do not be afraid if I think about (smile) to read. I live in a town called Kalininsk. It is a small provincial town in Russia which is Saratov oblast '. I sincerely believe that distance is not a problem in the relationship. We can just be friends, if you are afraid of the distance. But who knows where this virtual dialogue can lead us. I told the truth, but I hope that does not deter the truth. xxx, I think we need to be open with each other from the first letter. If the distance is a serious problem for you, so you make sure you let me know, in my next letter. I want you to be honest with me and I will respond to you as compensation.
I'm alone and I'm looking for a man that I could be happy. I'm tired of dull and boring life. I want to tell you about my family, but I have no family. I'm an orphan. My parents died when I was 3 years old. I almost do not remember my parents. You died in a car accident. I told this to my grandmother. You took me by the death of his parents, but then you died. And guardianship sent me to the orphanage. I lived there until my adulthood. My childhood was not happy. I lost my parents and my grandmother. I just remember my grandmother, but I can not remember how to find my parents me. I only have a few pictures of them. Now I live in an apartment that is rented. I live alone with no neighbors. I have no children, and I have never been married. Tell me more about your family. It will be very interesting for me. Please do not ignore my request.
Unfortunately I have not a man that I was happy to comply. I want to meet a man I will create a lasting relationship. I understand that it is quite difficult to do, but I did not lose hope. I want an interesting, honest and decent man like me that I have to find yourself.
My life was not easy, and I'm not a stupid girl. I am aware that people stopped paying attention to the real feelings. Why is this happening? I can not answer that question, but I continue to believe in true feelings. I would add that I would never find a husband in another country when I was not ready to leave Russia. Distance - this is not a problem for me! We can overcome any distance within a few hours. We live in the 21st century, after all.
I hope you are ready to stop reading my letter. And you remember that distance is not a problem.
Please let me know if you have my picture please. By the way, these photos taken in the park in my town. Very nice place. There is always peace and quiet. This is one of my favorite places.
Well, I finish the letter, but I am waiting for a response.
Your new friend, Anastasia.

anas4.JPG

anas5.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: soul.nasta@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Date: Sat, August 9, 2014
Subject: Hello, my love!

Hello, my beloved!
xxx, my dear, I'm happy to re-read your letter, I am waiting with great impatience. I can not wait for that moment when I come to the internet cafe to read a new message. Your letter put bright colors in my gray life! And only your words can bring warmth to my heart.
My love, first and foremost I want to say that I called you yesterday. But unfortunately I could not get through. I left a message on the answering machine. I hope you got it? xxx, I'm sorry we could not talk yesterday. But I think I will find some more free time to make your call. Perhaps this next week.
My dear, I am very happy that you sent me your intimate picture. I'm glad that you can share with me these pictures. But you know, I'm in a cyber cafe, and it's a public place. Therefore, visitors to this cafe to see what you send me. I would not let that happen. It will be very embarrassing. I hope you understand me.
xxx, what is near and dear to you was for me over a relatively short period of time. I clearly remember the very first, when we met you, and I wrote my first letter to you. It was a beautiful day! From these memories, my soul is filled with warmth. But, simultaneously, it becomes unbearably painful from what you do not have with me. My dear, it's really painful! I want us to sleep together. I want to do early in the morning I woke up with his light touch, whispered to me talk. I want next to me was a man who would call me his mistress, hugged me and guided. I'm sorry, what differentiates us is the distance, and I would love to cover that distance! xxx, what a pity that I do not have wings. I would have flown to you now, and our separation would be forever ended. If you were beside me now, I'd never let you go. I would give you a hug and whispered to you all the words that I want to say. I want to tell you so much, but I can not. I do not know why, but I want to be with you as soon as possible, to feel your warmth. This is the greatest desire that I feel now. My heart is tired of being alone. My dear, I promise you that I will do anything to be with you!
You know, lately I've been thinking a lot about you. You are always in my thoughts. But I want to see you in real life. From the moment we started talking about our meeting, my heart began to beat faster and stronger. It is so exciting that I forget everything in those moments. I immerse myself completely in my dreams. Do you know what these dreams? I just dream about you and our meeting, our first night together. Do you really want to meet me? Take this issue very seriously. I want both of us were ready for our meeting. My dear, I want to give you all my affection, all my warmth and care. Maybe this is a stupid idea, but I dream about it.
xxx, I really want us to meet you! I'm ready to take this step, because I can only be happy with you. My luck - it's you! My feelings for you are so strong that I'm ready to drop everything right now and fly to you.
My dear, I hope I did not scare you with my words. I will not be able to live as she lived before. I need you! I am ready to come to you! I want this more than anything else! xxx, when you want to meet me? I want you to understand how important it is for me. I want to take the next step in our relationship became our meeting.
I end my letter now. I hope you will write to me soon.
I miss you!
With love, Anastasia.

ana.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.