Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officialcraigk@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

officialcraigk@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Message on the dating site:

Hello there and how are you doing? I am new on this site and I just went through your profile. I'm Craig, 46 and would like to talk more and get to know you better. Tell me a bit about you.

Craig

If you would not mind talking more, kindly send me an email to officialcraigk@yahoo.com and we will see where it goes.

Craig

Profile elements:

Craig Kimpson
Male / Divorced
46 - Belfast / United Kingdom
Current Location Edmonton/ Canada

Slogan LOOKING TO FIND THAT SPARK AGAIN

Humble spiritual man looking for his other half...hopeless romantic and an emotional cat. If you're willing and ready to love and be loved then you're the one I am looking for. An independent woman to build a home with...a life...a generation and one to find peace with and in. Willing to learn while loving? send a line and we will pick it up from there. I am NOT preferential about race or age or height, weight, e.t.c Just be yourself and have a good heart BUT you have to be an adult and must live in the UK

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Engineer
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

craig.JPG

craig1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: officialcraigk@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:29 pm

On ichatasia.com:

Craig, 46M - same picture
Flint, United States
Last login: June 9, 2014
Hi I'm Craig
Humble spiritual man looking for his other half...hopeless romantic and an emotional cat. If you're willing and ready to love and be loved then you're the one I am looking for. An independent woman to build a home with...a life...a generation and one to find peace with and in. Willing to learn while loving? send a line and we will pick it up from there. I am NOT preferential about race or age or height, weight, e.t.c Just be yourself and have a good heart BUT you have to be an adult and be honest. I'm looking for
Women, A good woman that loves kids and will be very honest and show lots of virtue.

On datingchinese.com:

officialcraigk - same picture
I am a: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Michigan
City: Flint
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:32 pm

On MySpace:

Craig Kimpsom
Flint, MI
Christian hardworking father seeking an Asian caregiver for his daughter, interested? send resume to officialcraigk at yqh00 . cum

On Zorpia:

Craig
46, Flint, Michigan, United States

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 28‑60, in Philippines.

craig2.jpg
craig2.jpg (30.16 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

I am a widower with 2 kids residing in Michigan, USA and I work for the USAA Bank as a financial director. I require the services of a caregiver/AuPair to come here and care for my kids and I am very willing to offer very attractive salary (650USD) per week and numerous bonuses. We are a good christian home and very loving PLUS you will have your freedom to leave whenever you feel uncomfortable. Access to internet, phone, in-house accommodation, free food,e.t.c.<br>Interested applicants should send a copy of their resume directly to my contact emq!l address (officialcraigk at yqh00 . cum)

NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE READY TO RESUME DUTY IMMEDIATELY.

God Bless,
Craig
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Email:

Hey there and how's it going? You emailed! Wow! Thanks! How's your day going?

Craig

Return-Path: officialcraigk@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: BlackBerry Email (10.2.1.2141)
Authentication-Results: (sender IP is 212.82.97.166)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.