Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anna44robertson@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: anna44robertson@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:05 am

lulo,

I'm sorry that you were scammed. You must stop all contact with the scammer now. Do not reply to any email, chat, sms, or phone call. Please post emails that you received from the scammer especially all money request emails, removing all of your details from them before posting, or XXXX them out.
"She" is not a woman, but a man, abusing stolen pictures, and they will continue to try and scam you if you keep talking to them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:47 am

Posted on the behalf of a victim:

On 18 Aug 2014 9:04 PM, "anna robertson" <anna44robertson@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

Seems you're having a nice time. I am new to online dating but my hopes are very high. You sound like a nice and decent woman and i would love for us to take this a bit further.
This is going to be my first visit to south Africa and i feel very excited about it.
I do not know anyone in South Africa yet and as a result i can stay anywhere for as
long as it is quiet and safe although I'll do a lot of traveling and touring when i come.
As you already know I'm single and never married. I can't really give a particular reason for not being married. Maybe because of my job, no woman would want to be with a woman who's always away, maybe because i did not have good encounters with women when i
was younger. I could go on and on. lol..
Let me not bore you with the stories.
I work at BP as a nurse.

On 20 Aug 2014 2:15 PM, "anna robertson" <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Very nice of you to reply my message precisely.
I understand all that you are trying to tell me and i must say that you truly are a woman of character and intelligence. I like your level of simplicity. It felt good reading your email over and over again.
I have never been this happy forquite some time now because i never thought i'd meet someone with a lot in common. i have not been with any woman for sometime now so please don't blame me if i am taking things too fast. I find it very difficult to meet with women the conventional way due to the nature of my job as i spend most of my time offshore so i had to resort to online method as i have access to the internet while at work..Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. Though i have never being married but i believe i can be a good wife and also able to support my wife. I feel you should give us a chance and let's see how it goes.
My Mum was from Kempton park but she never return home when she get marry to my dad, they are both pass on, that was the reason i indicated it in my profile because i was having it in mind to visit South Africa one day. I would be very glad if you send me more pic of yours.

Hugs
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:48 am

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 2:18 PM, anna robertson <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

Reading your last message made me had a strong feeling towards you. Most other women would just complain and nag about me nothaving time for thembut not you. You understand I'm busy and i respect and cherish you for that already. I am glad i finally met a woman like you. I am glad my friend introduced me to this site where i met you.
I am actually a busy woman which is why i want to leave England to South Africa for my vacation because if i remain in England i would still be busy.
I really don't know what to tell you about me because my life is like a book. Anybody can easily read it. But i am passionate at what i love and do. I love doing volunteering work sometimes and i enjoy relaxing under the sun in the beach. I'm a bit boring because i tend to do the same thing over and over but my coming to south Africa would change all that because i would love to visit a lot of places including the kruger park and also the Zulu kingdom. I hope you are ready for an adventure cos i'm coming all out to you. Please take care of yourself and i'll be waiting to read from you soon.

On 25 Aug 2014 9:35 AM, "anna robertson" < anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello dear,
How was your day? I am at work now.........You capture my every thought.....i want to have your pictures on my laptop ....if you don't mind, I will be more than happy to look at them everyday and night. One thing you should know more about me is that i am a very honest and modest woman...hope you like that. I will be coming alone and i hope you are ready for an adventure because i want to have fun. I have not had time for myself for a very long time. It has always been my Job. I will be on my computer waiting to read again from you...Your sweet words are assuring too. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere... all i want is some one that can love me for who i am baby. thank you so much...am so glad i met you...take care now.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:49 am

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:10 AM, anna robertson <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

Your message sounded very bright. I was full of smiles by the time i finished reading it. You should send me messages often because it seems to lift my spirits..lol. So how are you doing today? I am not looking for size, colour, race or big boobs, i am here looking for love, true love some one that will love me for who i am and i will also love the person for who she is. I have been hurt in the past and i know how bad it is and i don't want to experience such heart break any more.
You sound like a nice and decent woman, such lady like you is difficult to have, i am really looking for a serious relationship some one i can grow old with baby. I will be coming to you in South Africa frequently if you can give me the chance to love you more than your expectation baby. I'm ok at this end except for the fact that i crave for a relaxation under the sun at a beach. I am planning on buying a house over there preferably before i come. I have contacted an agent i met online who is helping me out regards the house but i will finalise everything with him after my arrival. In the meantime i want you to help me find out the cost of a new Range Rover Sport 2014 model Once i can sort out the car and house issues then i can book my ticket and start coming. I have to make sure everything is set before i travel. I hope you could find a time so we can chat online someday. I would not mind having your phone number too.
Hope to read your message later.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:51 am

On 30 Aug 2014 10:13 PM, "anna robertson" <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

Regards the house, i think it will better for me to come and look around myself but you must help me get the quotation for the car. I can stay in a hotel during the initial time of my arrival while i search for a nice small house. I am really coming to SA to rest and i do not want to spare any expense because this will be my first vacation in a very long time. Working offshore is like you spend most of your time from the outside world and whenever you come out you want to have the best for yourself. This time i want to relax and tour and you will be my tour guide.
I really do want to be with you and all i need from you is your unflinching support, care and love. I wrote out a poem for you and i hope you like it.

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong

The poem is stolen from http://www.lovepoemsandquotes.com/LovePoem01.html.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:52 am

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 3:05 PM, anna robertson <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

I got the car price and the info you sent to me and it was exactly what i needed. I can't wait to be with you, i can fantasize about you all the
time. I really can't wait. Guess what? My vacation has been approved and i'm so excited. Will send you a mail to let you know of my plans.
Love you honey

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:19 AM, anna robertson <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

I was able to do my flight booking this morning for 26th September. I am so happy looking forward to the times we are going to spend together. I will also go for shopping today to buy everything i will need for my trip. I guess today will also be busy because i want to buy everything i need today so i can arrange everything before i go offshore on Wednesday but will be back onshore in 3weeks. You are what makes me focus these days as i can not wait to be with you. This is a very beautiful thing happening to me in a very long time. I will email you soon to let you know how it all went.

Love you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:53 am

On 01 Sep 2014 5:37 PM, "anna robertson" <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

My sweetheart, how are you doing today? I'm very sorry i have no been in contact with you, please forgive me. I have been very very busy today. I was able to do my booking today and I'll be flying on the 6th. I am so happy looking forward to the times we are going to spend together. I also went for shopping today as i earlier told you to buy everything i will need for my trip. it was not easy though because i wonder how i am going to pack everything. I also bought a lot of things for you too. I will be sending yours through courier before i go offshore on Wednesday so please send me your full names, mobile number and house address where you want the package to be delivered. Please you can not say no because this is my first request and i insist..lol...I may not be able to be online later today. If there is any thing you wish i should add to the gift for you just inform me in your next email to me
Kisses and Hugs

On 02 Sep 2014 11:38 AM, "anna robertson" <anna44robertson@gmail.com wrote:

Honey how was your night? I have been thinking about you all night sweet heart. Honey i will be leaving for offshore tomorrow and i will send you the most precious gift i bought for you baby.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:54 am

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 3:36 PM, anna robertson <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sweets,
I have sent the Package and I put so many surprises. You will scream when you find out the most precious gift amongst all the items i put in them. There are 2 luggages but have both been packaged together as one package. When you get the package, i want you to separate them. Inside the luggage with white stripes, i put the sum of 100,000pounds, Electronic Dictionary, A model HP laptop,a Blackberry Phone, gold wristwatch, 8 packs of designer Perfumes, Apple iphone, flowers, 7 Copies Of my Photograph, 4 Manchester united football Club jersey. In the second luggage, i put my belongings in there. This is in order to reduce my luggage when i'm coming. You have proved to be a wonderful person to me. The 100,000pounds is for you to help me buy the car and register it before i come. I also put photocopies of my passport and international drivers license if needed inside the luggage with white stripes to enable you do the paperwork for the car before i arrive.
The money is well hidden inside the luggage in order to prevent detection. I had to do it this way so it would be safe. Please as soon as you receive the package from the courier services just let me know. I will be leaving for offshore 4pm my local time. Don't worry i will still have access to my email so we can always communicate.

Here are the tracking details for the package

http:/ /www. cheetahlogistics.co.uk/secure

TRACKING NUMBER -----78617042

They will deliver the parcel to you hopefully on Friday. Please let me know as soon as you receive it and make sure you always track the parcel for update ok.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:54 am

Date: Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: Hi there
To:

Hello xxx, how are you doing today? I missed you so much, I've been
thinking about you all day baby, have you been able to check on the website
of the courier today?....Baby i keep thinking about you everyday and
night.. The thoughts of you makes me happy. If it is meant to be, our
hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together
so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our
passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one. I
miss you so much and i can't wait to meet you....to hold you under my arms
and let the passion of love take care of us. I promise to be the best
friend and love you will ever have and i give you my heart, soul and body
to take charge and care of. Its god's will for us to be together and i
believe its fate that led me to you..I'm talking about fate here - when
feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is
guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish
I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come
true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest
person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood,
so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart. Thanks for coming into my
life.

Love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:57 am

On 04 Sep 2014 10:12 AM, "anna44robertson" <anna44robertson@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Honey, Did you receive my previous mail to you with the tracking
details? I am offshore now and i just finished my shift now. I have been
looking forward to the end of my shift so i can send you an email. i want
you to always check on the website of the courier to know when the parcel
will arrive SA,i also gave your phone number to the delivery courier
agent,when they arrive in SA they will give you a call to inform you that
the parcel has arrived then they will come and deliver the gift to you in
the address that i gave to them.
I know you were not expecting the cash money, i had no other better
option
to send the money due to time constraints. Besides i have already
arranged
everything so that once i leave offshore all i have to do is rest and
fly the next day and i also felt it would be more convenient
for me to have the Range Rover Sport sorted out before i come. The
courier service is
very reliable here. I want you to know that the courier man do not know
about the money in the parcel, it is only you and i that are aware of the
money in the parcel so do not tell anyone you are expecting such money in
order to prevent theft. Here is a little poem for you and i hope you like
it.

It's amazing how I feel when I'm writing you an email,
You make me feel very comfortable to love and trust you.
I look at you and think: My God! How lovely!
And everything I am bursts into bloom.
I feel as though you must, you must be mine,
Not as a possession but a goal,
Something almost unimaginable:
The free devotion of another soul.
Love

The poem is stolen from http://www.poemsforfree.com/itsama.html.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.