Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anna44robertson@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: anna44robertson@gmail.com

Unread postby T@nzie » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:18 am

""Hello Sweets,

I was just about to respond to your previous mail before this one popped
in. Hope you are doing ok and i'm sorry if i'm stressing you out with this.
I'm glad the package has arrived and they did not discover the money
inside. Do not worry, go ahead and pay the money as i would surely
reimburse you back. Since it's R3900 they need, please send it to them so
they can deliver to you today.  Once the package is in your possession my mind
can be rested. Thank you for everything and for proving the wonderful
person that you are. I Love you more than ever.""

Please ladies.....This one still very active. When I refused to pay she started getting nasty and irritated with me.
T@nzie
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:46 am

T@nzie,

Is "she" using the same email address as the one already reported here? If no, can you add, please, the new email address? Any other detail - like the emails asking for money, destination for the money and the way you need to pay - are useful. Your info about this one may save other potential victims.

Thank you for the update.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby heartbroken » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 pm

I am absolutely heartbroken. Lost my heart on this woman and then I found this info. She also said she sent a parcel. The thing that worried me was also the grammatical errors. Then the courier company phoned me to pay R3900 because the parcel is too heavy. Wish all of this was not true. I received the same message about what is in the parcel. Thank you for this website. Oh yes I thought the money was a bit far fetched
heartbroken
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Sorry to hear you were scammed, heartbroken.

As you can see, "she" was playing the same game with others also. Best thing to do right now is to stop all the contacts without a word. Do not confront "her" - it is useless and may damage other victims also. Just block all the ways "she" may use to contact you and do not reply to any of "her" messages or messages received from people talking on "her" behalf.

If "she" was using different details as the ones already posted here, feel free to update the topic. Your info about this one may save other potential victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby heartbroken » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Does anyone know who the photos she uses belong to? I am getting a bit paranoid because she has a few of my photos meaning she can abuse those also...
heartbroken
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:42 pm

If we manage to find out, we'll change the thread title to give the real person's name, as in "scammers abusing stolen photos of XXXXXX". Though TBH we may never find out.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:26 am

Heartbroken,
I'm sorry that you were scammed. Do not get paranoid about your own pictures being abused. Romance scammers, especially the ones scamming men, very rarely abuse victim pictures to scam others. They basically just ask for them to see how hooked and compliant you are to their demands, before asking for money.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby heartbroken » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:46 am

Another thing I am also worried about is identity theft. She doesn't have my ID number but she has my photos and full names as well as my work address. Hopefully this doesn't happen but I am very worried nonetheless. I am hoping the paranoia is mostly due to my mental condition.

Thanks for your replies. It helps to know there is someone out there who knows something about scams.
heartbroken
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:44 pm

I don't see a big chance of ID theft here.

Although Scammers sometimes use the names of their victims in future scams it's not likely they'll use yours. If they do it's not your fault, you are just a person who was taken advantage of. Don't spend any time beating yourself up about it.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby lulo » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:19 am

This girl said she sent me a parcel and I tracked until they said its in O.R tambo, and, I received an sms telling me that the parcel has arrived in S.A and their delivery agency is gonna call me, he called telling me to pay 3900 and gave me banking details NEWLY REGENERATED wat wat and project PTY, acc in FNB, and they called me wth 0110540049. And I told em that m not the 1 who supposed to pay, Anna had to pay before she sent the parcel, they said anna can't pay coz the payment must be made here in S.A, I didn't pay and she kept on begging me to borrow the money and I didn't, then they sent me anada sms telling me to pay 3400 and to contact their delivery man, Francis or Frank, on 0610142565, I didn't, she stopped contacting me wen I lied to her telling her that I'm in airport and they want the airline number. Luckily I didn't give her the right address.
lulo
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.