Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosedoupa_withhope@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rosedoupa_withhope@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:06 pm

On DMF:

Greeting with much sincerity! it will be the greatest thing that will happen in my life if possible we can able to get to know each other more better in person,from there we can learn about our likes and dislike if possible, you can also drop me a message here rosedoupa_withhope@ yahoo.com ! will do the same in reply with my pictures, i hope to read from you in reply from Rose.

Profile elements:

Duparbrown
- 25 y/o female
- New york, USA
- English, French, English
- waitress
- Have no children
I am a honest and sincere person with good sense of honor,i always try to be faithful with people around me for better future.
Ideal match description:
A honest and sincere person with love and understanding.

Pictures used:

dupar.JPG

dupar1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosedoupa_withhope@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Email:

Good morning!

Greeting with sincerity, I'm Rose by name, from west Africa Dakar Senegal, single never married before no kid, currently i am living with my aunt, i work as a waitress in a restaurant, i love my word, i live just after the airport and our house is closer to the beach, i have 1 brother and 2 younger sister, my parent live in the country side.

My sympathies are obedient, honest, sincerity, truth and my dislikes are lie, dishonest, envy and betrayal.
I will not play with you and I will never lie to you and I will not hurt your feelings so we can only be friend first and see what will happen.

Nice to hear from you, every thing we do or want in life started from one, we can be friend first and see what will happen next, who knows? i wish you a successful day,
Your friend to be

Rose.

rose.JPG

rose1.JPG

rose2.JPG

Return-Path: rosedoupa_withhope@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.65.238]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Rose DOUPA <rosedoupa_withhope@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.82.65.238
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosedoupa_withhope@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:19 am

Email:

Greeting with much regard! your message sound more responsible, honestly i am not in a hurry, we still have much time to know each other more better, if there is any thing you will like to know about me just ask me a question, i will surely answer to each and every one of you question, and i will do ask you some question in reply, try to send me your pictures so that i know see how you look like, i wish you a successful weekend from Rose.

Return-Path: rosedoupa_withhope@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.82.17.117]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Rose DOUPA <rosedoupa_withhope@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.82.17.117
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.