Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brown302@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brown302@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Message on the dating site:

Hi there pretty i have gone through your profile and it has interest me so much and i wish we could get to know more about each other over here brown302@outlook.com until i hear from you i wish you lots of love and warm kisses to you ..

Profile elements:

victor brown
Male
Current Location Los Angeles/ United States
victor.JPG
victor.JPG (8.63 KiB) Viewed 1105 times

The stolen picture used is part of a gallery reported online since 2012 for being abused in romance scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brown302@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Email:

hello dear one,
I'm really loving the great chemistry...you wanting to know more about me ....Well this is a little more about me.. I'm handsome much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse , that and make a fool of me.. However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone..In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone.. at least a much as a human being can.. I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic.. I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is).. Am constantly told that I'm good looking and both look and act far younger than my years (while still being responsible for the most part).. Am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving,passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence,successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more! You will find me a contradiction in terms.. I can be intense yet laid back, intelligent yet do some of the most stupid things, outgoing yet shy, a leader yet not afraid to take directions and be a role player, funny yet serious, etc.. ,

The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship.. For this to happen we should be compatible emotionally, intellectually,socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually.. Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark.." In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package.." Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without(a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss.I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad and ugly)....Someone who can relate about life and it's ups and downs and will want to share them.. I want my match to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set.. I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple.. I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!. I would want to be her everything and her mine.. I want the WHOLE package.. A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of.. I don't want to just live with someone, I want someone I can't imagine living without.. I hope that makes sense.. I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle.. I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels.. I agree there must be a physical attraction as well.. I always say that it's what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well.. I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through my body when we touch..Someone who likes to cuddle(I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I want to be the couple when were 80 walking down the street and holding hands....I just love that when I see it.. Like you I just won't settle.. I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around "trying woman out".. LOL.. Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent.. And I do hope to hear from you soon! Take care.. Please feel free to ask me anything you like I will be more than happy to answer your questions. Take Good Care of yourself ..Have a sound day my dear......lots of love and kisses to you.

brown.JPG

brown1.JPG

Return-Path: brown302@outlook.com
Received: from BAY168-W83 ([65.54.190.123])
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Email:

Hello Dear One,

I want to tell you a bit about my self and i think this will tell you a little more about my self and what i do for living.I hope you will tell me more about your self. I really like everything I read in your profile and my gut instincts tells me you are a good woman..But here we are with you in your country and i'm far away in the middle east(Afghanistan) on Peace keeping with the army as their army doctor...Too bad isn't it? well as long as we have life,we can still have time for our selves in the near future,what matters is life, right?I do understand the distance thing; I just truly believe that there are no boundaries as you seek your life companion... How do I set the ball rolling? Well, with a dual citizenship(British American) I am Victor Brown , I was born and bread in the town of Greenwich,London 53 years ago by an American mother nurse called Alice Donoho and a British father called Tony Brown..my parents met at the university..that was what i was told... Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents.

That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in London. I have lived in New Jersey, ever since i was brought up there by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Military interruption after finish with masters as doctor and...I later enrolled into the Military Academy,when i was 22 years .Shortly after commissioning, I then obtained a study leave to furthered my education in Defense Intelligence,sponsored by the Military at the Ross University..I have also been in and out Ramstein Camp in Germany that's where i was given the post as a Colonel and that where most Generals in every army are trained.i lost my mother that time she died 6 years later and it really affected me..I still miss her..I have been the army doctor for 26 years and i have been to many bases in US to work there as well as Germany,Saudi Arabia , Iraq and currently in Afghanistan now.. .

Trust me i have seen and experienced being us doctor in the United State army and i never regret joining the army.I love life,love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a daughter whom I love and cherish very much, I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few things about each other.I'm ready to fall in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc. I guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson.

I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I' have all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily,loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.

I have been a single parent for 8 years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one,My partner died of cancer in the blood rendering me a widower now..Well I believe God has his own purpose for that... I am currently on PEACE KEEPING MISSION in Afghanistan and will be home on retirement very soon and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the Internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when i come back on retirement i can be with till the end of the world.My daughter is 14 years old this year schooling in back in the STATE as i have a nanny taking care of him ,dear i will be waiting impatiently to hear a news from you ,but feel free to ask me any question and i will answer with much pleasure...till then i wish you lots of love and warm kisses to you...

Received: from BAY168-W123 ([65.54.190.124])
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Email:

Hello dear !!
Thank you for getting back to me and i think you seems to be a nice person and i wish you could tell me more about yourself because we may not know what the future hold for us ,i wish we could give our self some chance until i hear from you i wish you lots of love and warm kisses to you ...

Received: from BAY168-W118 ([65.54.190.123])
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.