Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lissa_tom30@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lissa_tom30@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:07 am

Lissa30 Profile: Dont give what you can not take
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Aries Location: Tucker, Georgia, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Self Employed
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
cookingdancinglistening to musicsingingswimmingbeachcinemastaying home and cuddlingwatching movieplaying tennisreading novel and writing poem as for mean......i dont want what i can not give and i am not perfect so i am not looking for a perfect man...but i am looking for a maturedunderstandingsincerepatientolder man but youthful in hearthighly sensitive and romantic and a one woman man.

About Me
About Me
well let me tell u a all about me ,, I am a lady that is in need of real
and perfect love, I need a man that can take me through, see , I have been
hurt so many times by different men and wouldn't want that to happen to me
again.....that's the reason why I said that I need love.... I am far from a
millionaire and am not out for anything but love from someone. Having
someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad
times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust
are what makes a relationship work. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the
theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy traveling.

I know its somehow strange and funny for a female to contact a male...base on the believe that male should be the one to approach the females....but your your profile caught my attention and i like what i see and i want to start a friendship with you although i am still single....and the more reason why i contacted you because your also single.
I really hope to hear from you soon ,because i really want to know more or few things about you.
Lissa.

i am doing good and you....i am happy that you write back, i will really like to know more about you.....u may write me back via : Lissa_tom30@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Attachments
lueqlrez-1wn7-0-mkfrebr.jpg
lueqlrez-1wn7-0-mkfrebr.jpg (19.13 KiB) Viewed 957 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Lissa_tom30@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:45 am

On Zorpia:

lissa - same picture
36, Ebute Ikorodu, Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.