Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alison Dupri

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alison Dupri

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:32 pm

lorreta101010 Profile: Honest man needed
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Westland, Michigan, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Self Employed
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
greetings to youam lorreta james by nameam from westland michiganam kinda new on this site just want a honest and loving man of my lifeyou can get intouch with me through my email lorretajljyahoo.com or address me on my yahoo im lorretajlj you can also send me your email so i can send you some of my pics and we can get to know each other better ok...hope you hear from you soon. thanks.

About Me
Greetings to you, Am Lorreta James by name, am from westland michigan,am kinda new on this site just want a honest and loving man of my life,you can get intouch with me through my email lorretajlj@yahoo.com or address me on my yahoo IM lorretajlj you can also send me your email so i can send you some of my pics and we can get to know each other better Ok...hope you hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Attachments
luis5r4n-2vhd-0-mtnpmxz.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.