Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosewatson4545@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rosewatson4545@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:54 am

Rose
Female / Single
33 - Abilene / United States

About Me
am Rose Watson 32 years old single with no kid, college educated and graduate in Economics.
Looking For
am looking that right man who is responsible honest, truthful and hardworking man.
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 154
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Economics
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests reading, singing, cooking, traveling, and meeting people
Activities business
Books without a silver spoon
Movies The gods must be crazy
Music blues
TV Shows cosby show
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

good to read your profile am here to meet an honest man like you, i will like to know you better let me know when you are here online am new here.

i am doing very much fine...... thanks for the response but i will like to know you much better because you sound so nice and honest and that is the kind of man i am looking for can you let me know how we can be much in contact or you should send me your email and i write there with some more pictures of me. waiting to read from you again.

Rose

How are you doing ?... Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!! I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with someone honest and caring, because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.The reason I came on to the Internet is to find that special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.I am Rose Watson 32 years old , single never married ,college educated and a graduate in Economics and into buying and selling of art works and gem stones ....Am originally from United State of America ...I`m 5`7"140 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance, traveling , going bowling and etc.I am a family oriented person and I get along with everyone in my family and outside my family, and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more
about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams and your interests.

Rose Watson
Attachments
rose.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rosewatson4545@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:55 am

rose.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rosewatson4545@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:32 pm

On 1a.suchelove.com:

Rosewatson4545
England, England - London, London

I am a woman, 33 years old
Seeking a man age from 40 till 65

I am Rose Watson 32 years old , single never married ,college educated and a graduate in Economics and into buying and selling of art works and gem stones ...Am originally from United State of America

rose.jpg
rose.jpg (14.71 KiB) Viewed 1215 times

On connectingsingles (using the second picture reported here):

rosewatson4545
Love Don't cost a Thing
32 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-70
I am a warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.

i am willing to meet an honest God fearing and understanding, man who is hardworking.

Additional picture:
rose1.jpg
rose1.jpg (50.03 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.