Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

dora_willam@hotmail.com

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:57 pm

dorawilliams223 Profile: Seeking for a serious relationship
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old WomanHeight: 5' 6" (168 cm)Body Type: Average / MediumReligion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Cancer Location: Apeldoorn, Gelderland, NL

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Self Employed
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am seeking for an honestcaringlovelyloyalopen-mindedeasy going man that will always be there for me and who will take me for who i am and also have a good heart.

About Me
I'm 168cm and 70kg, I`m mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing,and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener

i saw your profile and liked it...i would like to know more about you .i would like you to add me on MSN or send me a mail to my email address ... dora_willam@hotmail.com ....i am waiting to read from you....have a nice day...
Dora xx
Attachments
ltdlrajn-3tma-0-mnixqqr.jpg
ltdlrajn-3tma-0-mnixqqr.jpg (18.04 KiB) Viewed 721 times
Post a reply