Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dora_willam@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dora_willam@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:57 pm

dorawilliams223 Profile: Seeking for a serious relationship
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old WomanHeight: 5' 6" (168 cm)Body Type: Average / MediumReligion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Cancer Location: Apeldoorn, Gelderland, NL

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Self Employed
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am seeking for an honestcaringlovelyloyalopen-mindedeasy going man that will always be there for me and who will take me for who i am and also have a good heart.

About Me
I'm 168cm and 70kg, I`m mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing,and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener

i saw your profile and liked it...i would like to know more about you .i would like you to add me on MSN or send me a mail to my email address ... dora_willam@hotmail.com ....i am waiting to read from you....have a nice day...
Dora xx
Attachments
ltdlrajn-3tma-0-mnixqqr.jpg
ltdlrajn-3tma-0-mnixqqr.jpg (18.04 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.