Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rebeccabubee@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rebeccabubee@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:56 pm

rebeccababy Profile: For love
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Millitry
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: WindowedI Want Children? NoI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am easy going girl down to earth

About Me
i am easy going girl down to earth

Am Rebecca. I'm a simple caring girl.
I'm willing to meet people all round the world to exchange views and learn more about each others culture and ways of leaving.I have an important matter to tell you, mail me on my id here, rebeccabubee@hotmail.com)
Attachments
luf70srg-20w9-0-mzunwjh.jpg
luf70srg-20w9-0-mzunwjh.jpg (21 KiB) Viewed 973 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

rebecca.bube5@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:49 pm

I am Rebecca. I'm a simple caring girl. I'm willing to meet people all round the world to exchange views and learn more about each others culture and ways of leaving.I decide to drop to add you i am very happy, please i will appreciate if you will mail me on my id here, (rebecca.bube5@gmail.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.