Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

floragaallagher@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

floragaallagher@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:24 pm

flora
Female / Single
36 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
searching for true love
About Me
I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer
Looking For
I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 180
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating
Interests anything good
Activities cooking,walking,reading,swimming
Books love books
Movies love movies
Music instrumental
TV Shows anything good
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello Dear,I am an officer of the U.S.A. Army currently living in Libya for peace keeping assignment, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains . I would like to establish good friendship and Please write to me in this email address (floragaallagher@outlook.com)so that i will give you my photos and i have something important to tell you
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.